PDA

View Full Version : Rare Value Report 2

Rich.Boy
14-07-2008, 04:08 PM
2nd report, been doing some trading :)

ALOE VERA
Always been a strange one for trading, is not very popular and i was finding it very hard to sell at 4.5 hc although i did sell a couple at this price.
Then, someone came along and offered me 36 hc sofas for 6. Shows they must be on the up, although I think this was just a lucky one off trade.

http://s43.photobucket.com/albums/e379/Mark_Eastaugh/?action=view&current=aloe.jpg

Throne
These are always on the up, and I have been able to make abit of profit from buying at 62 and reselling at 63, although now not many people will part with them at 62 hc and people are happy to pay 63. Some people won't even take less than 64 hc now.

Hammock
Is on the up and I think this is because it fits well with the tiki furni that has just been released. It has always been fairly popular though. So from this trade ive determined the value to be atleast 1.5 hc sofas, i certainly wouldn't sell my others for less.
http://s43.photobucket.com/albums/e379/Mark_Eastaugh/?action=view&current=Hammocktrade.jpg

-Danube-
14-07-2008, 05:38 PM
Nice report, don't need to add your pics anymore though.
Next time try adding a few more values so that you really stand out.

-Danube-

lPinoy
14-07-2008, 07:43 PM
Yeah, another good report but try adding more reports.

Well done.

Netaxes
14-07-2008, 10:17 PM
This report is good. Here are some ways to improve:

-Say how many times you have seen the trade.
-Add some colour
-Add some pictures.

Overall, its a good report.

Mint
15-07-2008, 05:04 PM
Another great report from you but you can stop adding pictures now and you could do with saying how many times you have seen the trade. Other than that you are doing great! :)

Rixion
15-07-2008, 05:17 PM
Pictures and colour are not compulsary. We are looking for the values mostly.

Rich.Boy
15-07-2008, 10:42 PM
-Say how many times you have seen the trade.
-Add some colour
-Add some pictures.

I think ive made it quite clear how many times ive seen the trades.
I have pictures, although i'll stop using them now as people are requesting.
And colour won't add anything to my values one bit as Blackspoons says, so no.

Sorry for sounding like a pain but thats the way it is o.O

Mint
15-07-2008, 11:23 PM
I don't think you understanded our rare values reporters language :P
When we say pictures we mean the little smilly icons that are rares which you can find in the smillys section when you post. And when we say colour we mean colours to show if they have dropped, risen or stayed the same. You will find all the info on how to post a good report overall through this link: http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=166128
Hope it helps. Keep up the good work though! :)

Mr-Trainor
18-07-2008, 05:01 PM
no need for pictures/color.
what we need is all the values you've seen a rare trade for + the amount of times you've seen it :)

e.g.
Hammock (1cs)
1.5cs - seen four times
1cs - seen once

Throne (62cs)
63cs - seen three times
62cs - seen twice

:D - Great report though! Keep up the good work :D

Fehm
20-07-2008, 10:29 AM
A good report, but remeber that its the values we are concerneed about not so much the comments although its nice to know how accurate youve been!

Welldone, keep up the good work!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!