PDA

View Full Version : United fans riot at Altrincham

Minstrels
20-07-2008, 12:25 PM
http://www.altyfans.co.uk/index.php?topic=5924.0

Dirty, Dirty, Scum!

Those that "attached" themselves to Manchester United today were an utter disgrace,and yes the news has even reached South Africa,with a mixture of sadnesss and embrassement from the club.And regardless of what those trying to play down the situation might think, to raid an off Licence like pack animals and behave the way some did before and during this "pre-season Friendly" make those involved just as bad, if not worse than the scousers and scum etc that they sing about.Mob mentality ruled the day today,and for those FCUM supporters on here fighting their corner, fair play, but a sizeable number of the people pulled for thier part in today serious disorder are know FCUM "followers".This can be verified by Steve Lewis or anyone else at GMP football intelligence.

Scummmmmmmmmmm!

We should try getting City down here next summer, their fans are a bit more civilised.

I hope the "brave man" who attacked a female member of the Alty staff dies a very slow and painful death and soon. ******* bunch of brainless cowards.

Geraint
20-07-2008, 02:37 PM
They're FC United of Manchester fans.

Minstrels
20-07-2008, 09:50 PM
With a mixture of de la la rags.

Nemo
20-07-2008, 10:02 PM
people take the game so seriously ;s

bigdavecox90
20-07-2008, 10:24 PM
Idiots.

:G.M.T:
20-07-2008, 11:30 PM
Manchester City fans aren't angels themselves. I recall a lot of violence kicking off after they got stuffed up at boro aha :)

Loser
20-07-2008, 11:31 PM
It's FC United of Manchester, not Manchester United, numpties.

Captain
21-07-2008, 02:32 PM
Manchester City fans aren't angels themselves. I recall a lot of violence kicking off after they got stuffed up at boro aha :)

lols, man city fans can't take a good ol' beating ;)

Also, why do they even riot.. it's literally pointless.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!