PDA

View Full Version : Vroom Vroom! - Ends August 21st

JoeyK.
21-07-2008, 04:34 PM
Competition was originally written by Test:Tube:Baby.

Ever since the first motor vehicle was made by Mercedes in 1885, car manufacturers have been in a constant competition to produce the fastest, prettiest and most unique automobile money can buy. Some companies go completely over the top and design something totally bonkers, while others play it safe and make something that's usually a lot more practical and easy to use, but they're usually really, really boring.

Look at the two pictures below for example:
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r254/peachy2k6/countach.jpghttp://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r254/peachy2k6/r75.jpg

The first is a Lamborghini Countach and the second, a Rover 75. Which do you prefer? The correct answer (assuming you have a soul) is the Lamborghini. You want one because it's faster, prettier and a lot more fun than the Rover. But still, it's missing something that makes it perfect.

Your task
As I have just proved, cars that are faster, prettier and more powerful are a lot better than normal, boring cars. So what you need to do is design your very own car for the manufacturing company "Embrex". You can either create a drawing of your car or just post a description of it - or both!

The possibilities here are endless. You could stick machine guns to the bonnet, rocket boosters to the back or even just stick to a standard car design, but make sure that it's unique and exciting.

Prize: 50 RD worth of furniture on Habbo US

Your entry should look like the example below: -

Habbo Name: JoeyK.
Habbox Name: JoeyK.
Hotel: (US)
Your entry:

This competition will run until August 21st unless otherwise stated. When the competition finishes JoeyK. will pick the winner and the prize will be handed over in Habbo Hotel US.

One entry per Habbox Member ONLY (this includes 2 different entries in one post).
Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom:

Terms and conditions:
To prevent unfair competitions, we only allow one entry for each Habbox member and one pc. If more entries are sent using the same Habbox member and/or pc, all the entries will be withdrawn from the competition. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on the end date listed above. The winner will be announced in this forum and in this thread. They will be private messaged by JoeyK. to collect their prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. Test:Tube:Baby will pick the winner from all the correct answers. Any harassment or attempted bribery will get you disqualified and could even get you into trouble on the Forum. ALL Habbox staff are excluded from participating in Competitions, unless Competition states they may. This includes all sites and departments that are involved with Habbox. Trialists may enter any competition whilst they are on trial. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be withdrawn. Prizes must be claimed within two months of the winner(s) being announced in the announcement forum. Unclaimed prizes will be used again in a future Competition or in any other Habbox competition event.

When in posting the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments it is not the place to so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to one of the Competition Moderators or post in the competition question/comments forum.

ella6677
24-07-2008, 05:49 AM
Habbo Name: Ella6677
Habbox Name: Ella6677
Hotel: US
My entry: My dream car would be 1 that could fly to outter space. It would be black and purple with orange strips.
It would be in the shape of a hover car with a lot of space in the back like a limo.
There would be a large stero system with all the best songs ever made. Have a built in laptop and flat screen t.v
There would be a small air dome at the top which would have a swimming pool inside of it.
There would be a fold out bed in the back and a mini fridge built into the side of the car.
At the bottom of the car would be rocket boosters for extra speed and instead of running on gas it would run using the power of the sun or the oxygen particles in the air.
That is my dream car.

Markeh
24-07-2008, 02:37 PM
Habbo/X: Marky21
US Hotel
My Entry: My dream car would be a nice big saloon in British Racing Green, with 5-Spoke alloy wheels and a Glass roof. The car would have a nice, subtle bodykit and chrome. In the front, there would be 2 big chairs (similar to the Executive Boss Chair) which are Electic and Heated. There would be a big screen linked to the Internet and a special button that DIRECTLY links to HabboxLive. The steering wheel will massage my hands while I drive. In the back, there will be a HC-Sofa and a 37-inch HDTV linked to the Internet and a PS3. The rear sofa will fold into a double bed with memory foam topper and Moodlighting. The number place will read MARKY21!

!..To0m..!
14-08-2008, 10:56 AM
Habbo Name: Ella6677
Habbox Name: Ella6677
Hotel: US
My entry: My dream car would be 1 that could fly to outter space. It would be black and purple with orange strips.
It would be in the shape of a hover car with a lot of space in the back like a limo.
There would be a large stero system with all the best songs ever made. Have a built in laptop and flat screen t.v
There would be a small air dome at the top which would have a swimming pool inside of it.
There would be a fold out bed in the back and a mini fridge built into the side of the car.
At the bottom of the car would be rocket boosters for extra speed and instead of running on gas it would run using the power of the sun or the oxygen particles in the air.
That is my dream car.
Habbo Name - !..To0m..!
Habbox Name - !..To0m..!
Hotel - UK
My Entry - A BRIGHT green car with yellow n turquoise stripes which is a convertable and also drives on top of water and a button so yu can drive under the sea. Also i wud like it to be able to fly with wing on both sides which come in and out of the car with a touch of the butting. I would also have Polar sofa's as the chairs in the back of the car with Deluxe Theatre Chairs in the front, Cola machines in Front and ICM's in back. I would also made a place for a Habbo pet to go with toys and food/drink. Also Every different fan placed infront of each chair!
Thank you!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!