PDA

View Full Version : Rare Value Report II

DieselShaq
31-07-2008, 01:51 AM
Having two reports in two days might seem a bit strange, but I've been around in lots of trade rooms since I've done a lot of trading lately. There will be Rares that I didn't report on last time and some that I did. I'm going to change the format a bit, because the red font for amount of times people buy them for less than current price clashed with some names of the Rares such as Throne and Throne Sofa. Otherwise, the format is as before, since it seems like a good one:

Bracketed number: current Habbox price
Purple font: amount of times I have seen people buy for less than current Habbox price
Green font: amount of times I have seen people buy for current Habbox price
Blue font: amount of times I have seen people buy for more than current Habbox price
Pink font: my comments

Petal Patch :nrpetalpatch:(2.50 CS)
2.25 CS - Seen four times
2.50 CS - Seen one time

Due to the recent rapid decrease in the price of the Petal Patch, people seem to be in a rush to sell them. I have seen, on four separate occasions, people buying four Petal Patches for nine Club Sofas, giving each an average of 2.25 CS. Only once have I seen somebody buy one for 2.50 CS, but because the website had just been updated at that time, some people may not have checked before trading. A further fall in price is anticipated.

Red Amber Lamp :nrredamberlamp:(2.00 CS)
2.00 CS - Seen two times

Quite a stable price for the Red Amber Lamp, the 2.00 CS value is easy to trade for, but I believe it is soon to fall, because people aren't willing to trade pure Club Sofas for them. Of the three trades for 2.00 CS, one was for a Serpent of Doom and normals and the other for a Holopod.

Festive Fan :nrfestivefan: (0.90 CS)
0.90 CS - Seen one time
1.00 CS - Seen two times

The value for the Festive Fan looks to be on a rise, seeing as most people don't really care about the 0.10 CS profit that they give to the seller by trading 1.0 impure for them. I saw somebody buying five for 4 Club Sofas and a Dicemaster, giving the Fans an average price of 0.90 CS each. I would expect the price of this to rise.

Holiday Romance :nrholidayromance:(1.80 CS)
1.75 CS - Seen two times

The value of the Holiday Romance seems set to fall. One of the trades was 3.50 CS for two and the other was 7.00 CS for four, which gives them the same average price. What makes the value more likely to fall is that people aren't including Club Sofas in their deals.

Throne :nrthrone:(62.00 CS)
64.00 CS - Seen one time
65.00 CS - Seen three times

The Throne's value doesn't look ready to fall. Its demand is still very high and people aren't willing to sell their Thrones for less than 64 Club Sofas. I have seen trades in which people buy Thrones for 64 Club Sofas and an Ice Cream Machine, but those are not too often. The value of the Throne is set to rise in the near future.

That concludes my second report. Again, please help me improve the standard of my reports by giving both positive and negative comments. If you haven't done so already, you can see my first report at http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=505876.

Mint
31-07-2008, 12:03 PM
Another great report from you, keep it up! :)

DieselShaq
31-07-2008, 12:15 PM
Thanks a lot. I was worried that this one wouldn't be as good, because of the remarks I got from last time. I'll be spending less time in trading rooms now, so reports won't come so often =)

Rixion
31-07-2008, 12:38 PM
Very good report!

Accurate to the max x
+rep.

lPinoy
01-08-2008, 04:12 PM
A fairly accurate report, wd.

Good luck if you apply (;

Hazza
01-08-2008, 04:20 PM
Great report, keep this work up! :)

Just a tip; You don't have to put 65.00 CS, 65 CS is fine. Unless you want to of course. :)

DieselShaq
01-08-2008, 04:35 PM
I thought about that, Congas, but I came to the conclusion that I should be consistant. Since some rares were traded for an average of XX.75 CS, I had to put that to 2 d.p., so I did that for all of them.

Thanks for all the remarks so far =)

Hazza
01-08-2008, 04:39 PM
Thats fine mate :)
Keep the good work up. :)

-Danube-
02-08-2008, 07:50 PM
Yeah keep up the good work :D

I also do the 65.00CS thing all the time :P

+rep

-Danube-

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!