PDA

View Full Version : rare values report 1

BirthdayBoy
08-08-2008, 02:15 PM
throne - 2hc - once
hc sofa - 0.5 - once
red pod chair - 40hc - once

comments: they al r real i bort these maselv.

thanks,
:eusa_danc:eusa_danc joey :eusa_danc:eusa_danc

DieselShaq
09-08-2008, 02:52 AM
Values are unbelievably inaccurate, I don't know why you would buy a Red Pod for 40 CS and I have no idea how you got a Throne for 2 CS. Lots of things to fix:

1. Read the guide here: http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=166128
2. Use proper grammar or at least get your spelling as accurate as possible. It took me a while to decipher.
3. Have comments for each individual rare.
4. Stating that they are all real makes it suspicious.
5. What is your unit for the 0.5 in HC Sofa?
6. Collect more values for each rare. I'm sure you saw the Throne being traded quite a lot.
7. As your own title and the forum suggests, this is a RARE Values Report. What's the Red Pod Chair doing in there?

If you take all the above comments and any further comments into account for your next report, I'm sure I won't have to be so harsh.

Rixion
09-08-2008, 11:42 AM
Please don't post "unreal" values. If you're looking to joke around this isn't the place to be.

And you must be able to write a little neater..

BirthdayBoy
09-08-2008, 02:52 PM
srry but i did buy a pod chair for 40hc
mayb i gt ripped off.

:@:@

also this is not a joke i wanna be like you :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

thanks,
:eusa_clap:eusa_clapjoey:eusa_clap

DieselShaq
09-08-2008, 02:54 PM
Maybe somebody told you it was Red Plasto and was super rare? I don't know. But still, a Red Pod Chair is a normal. I guess it's a result of being able to buy a Throne for 2 CS and a Club Sofa for 0.5 CS?

Lee
09-08-2008, 02:57 PM
Yes, these values are very accurate, you should maybe read the stickied threads in this section to help you along reporting :)

Maybe look at the current values on habbox.com to see the current values and how much on avarage they should be.

Good luck on your next report :) Keep trying.

BirthdayBoy
09-08-2008, 03:00 PM
well it was this one;
http://www.habbox.com/images/Furni/Rares/TheatreChairST.gif

also i bought a hc for my dicemaster and the throne was this; http://www.habbox.com/images/Furni/Rares/HCThroneSofaST.gif for 2hc

thanks,
joey :eusa_danc:eusa_danc:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:eusa_clap:eus a_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_whis:eusa_whis:eus a_whis:eusa_wall:eusa_wall:eusa_wall

DieselShaq
09-08-2008, 03:02 PM
Then obviously you need to get the names of the Rares correct. The "Red Pod" is a Deluxe Theatre Chair and is worth 1 CS on Habbox. The second is a Throne Sofa, worth 1.2 CS on Habbox. Please check the names of the Rares and read the thread I have suggested to you before posting your next report.

BirthdayBoy
09-08-2008, 03:03 PM
very accurate means good?!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

i dont think ima post another one :(
im no good :@!

DieselShaq
09-08-2008, 03:05 PM
I believe Dj-Huntey was being largely sarcastic there.

Don't give up yet, just follow our advice =)

BirthdayBoy
09-08-2008, 03:07 PM
thats wel outta orda!!!! i cnt beleave he wood do that its reelly hrsh :eusa_wall

Lee
12-08-2008, 01:37 PM
Sorry, I ment not accurate, sorry for confusion. Yes please check names there :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!