PDA

View Full Version : Andy Murray put out?

Niall!
11-08-2008, 11:33 AM
Yeah, just heard on the BBC news, he lost to a chinese player?

Shame

JackBuddy
11-08-2008, 12:30 PM
Yeah, he was ranked 77th, but he was awesome. The commentary team were saying that he was better than Djokovic in the Cincinatti masters final.

Geraint
11-08-2008, 12:35 PM
Yeah, he was ranked 77th, but he was awesome. The commentary team were saying that he was better than Djokovic in the Cincinatti masters final.

That doesn't make sense. Murray faced Djokovic not the Chinese Taipei guy.

JackBuddy
11-08-2008, 12:39 PM
That doesn't make sense. Murray faced Djokovic not the Chinese Taipei guy.
I meant that the commentary team were saying that the Taipei guy was playing better against Murray today than Djokovic was against Murray last week.

Jordy
11-08-2008, 01:41 PM
Thank goodness for this, at least we don't have to listen or watch any more matches of him dragging everything out. Still got the doubles though I guess.

Tennis shouldn't be an Olympic sport, the Olympics is for amateur's not Tennis Star's being paid millions.

Geraint
11-08-2008, 02:10 PM
Thank goodness for this, at least we don't have to listen or watch any more matches of him dragging everything out. Still got the doubles though I guess.

Tennis shouldn't be an Olympic sport, the Olympics is for amateur's not Tennis Star's being paid millions.

So by saying that you have to be only amateurs can compete, there should just be Boxing? Boxing is the only sport we you have to be an amateur.

Anyway, the doubles are on now.

JackBuddy
11-08-2008, 02:13 PM

Well there are only a select few who get paid millions worth of prize money and sponsorship deals.

Jordy
11-08-2008, 02:17 PM
Well there are only a select few who get paid millions worth of prize money and sponsorship deals.Indeed but nearly all the Tennis players there live off tennis nicely.

Yes it should be like boxing in my opinion, that also rules out untrue Olympic sports such as Football & Basketball.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!