PDA

View Full Version : Brock Lesnar vs Heath Herring

Jericho
11-08-2008, 05:15 PM
Did anyone watch it? That was amazing, that first punch had Herring shocked, sheer speed for someone Lesnars size is amazing.

Future UFC Champ ftw.

Heart Break Kid
11-08-2008, 05:16 PM
i remember when lesnar was in WWE i wonder if he will ever come back :S

Describe
11-08-2008, 05:23 PM
I saw abit.

The first punch Herring knew he was in trouble. He probably knew he was in trouble right when Brock ran at him with a knee, which Heath evaded. Even Brock was shocked he knocked him down - Then he ran and kinda speared him. Lmao here:

This is the video. (http://blog.ronin5.com/ufc-87-video-brock-lesnar-vs-heath-herring-video-clip/)

Patricia38
11-08-2008, 05:25 PM
It was silly Heath didn't even look like he was trying to fight back.
Brock didn't do much just sat on him for most the match.

Patricia38
11-08-2008, 05:25 PM
It was silly Heath didn't even look like he was trying to fight back.
Brock didn't do much just sat on him for most the match.

CJW93
11-08-2008, 06:36 PM
As soon as the fight started Brock was right in there first with the runing knee which would of killed the guy and then the massive punch,
pleased for Lesner

Plux
11-08-2008, 06:47 PM
I didn't get around to watch it - who won?

RSTurbo
11-08-2008, 09:20 PM
Wow i havn't watched wrestling in ages lol

Plux
11-08-2008, 09:22 PM
Wow i havn't watched wrestling in ages lol

It's UFC >_>

Jericho
11-08-2008, 09:33 PM
@HBK. No, he has secured a long spot in UFC with this fight.

The second shot RATTLED Herring, and whoever made the 'he's just sitting on him' remark has never watched UFC, its not just physical, its phsycological aswell ;)

Loqo
12-08-2008, 04:03 AM
I seen it. Did you hear Joe Rogan? he said the normal XL UFC Gloves dont fit him so they need to make customized ones for him. He did do well over Heath Herring, but Heath Herring aint up their with the rest of the top heavyweights. (Me and me dad was arguing last night over wether he is or not) He did get beat by Frank Mir in his first fight and Frank Mir is past his day.

bo$$
12-08-2008, 04:54 AM
I seen it. Did you hear Joe Rogan? he said the normal XL UFC Gloves dont fit him so they need to make customized ones for him. He did do well over Heath Herring, but Heath Herring aint up their with the rest of the top heavyweights. (Me and me dad was arguing last night over wether he is or not) He did get beat by Frank Mir in his first fight and Frank Mir is past his day.

That's because he was stupid and left his leg out.

In a way I'm sorta glad he won because if he woulda lost this one as well then I wouldn't see a good future for him in the UFC. He sat there before the first fight saying how he would dominate and stuff and lost so if he woulda lost this one too, I think he woulda looked like a little *****. I can definately see a bright future for him now though as he's a beast and in a punch-for-punch he could probably take a large amount of the heavyweights.

Loqo
14-08-2008, 07:19 PM
In a way I'm sorta glad he won because if he woulda lost this one as well then I wouldn't see a good future for him in the UFC. He sat there before the first fight saying how he would dominate and stuff and lost so if he woulda lost this one too, I think he woulda looked like a little *****. I can definately see a bright future for him now though as he's a beast and in a punch-for-punch he could probably take a large amount of the heavyweights.[/B]

He needed to win this one because he would of been gone, he should of been gone after his debut. Most people come and lose their debut and you dont hear of them again, what makes Lesnar so special? He was with WWE? WOW! A load of staged garbage. Heath Herring is everyone debut fight. Any heavyweight who is making a debut fights Heath Herring, he will never be up their with the competitors, I agree he is great on his feet, got bombs off hands. But needs to work on his ground game. Hopefully we'll see more of it in his next fight. Good on him in a way that he is getting in their and doing it and he looks like he really wants to do it so am guessing he will be spending time on the ground game (BJJ and such) I look forward to his next fight.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!