PDA

View Full Version : [W2] Weekend Games

Funya Chin
15-08-2008, 09:13 AM
We've got Cardiff at home and to be honest I'd take a point now and not go to the game. I'm genuinely worried that we're going to be broken down and loose by a big margin. Don't ask why, it's just something that I feel.

Anyway, 2nd week into the football season - who you got?

Geo23
15-08-2008, 11:14 AM
Millwall Away .

Not the best away fixture for us .

Were lacking confidence (again)

Im going 1-2 Milwall .

Malachy
15-08-2008, 12:45 PM
Wolves got Sheffield Wednesday at home. They had a good first match against Burnley I think it was, but we've got alot of confidence this season and we are at home so I'm going 1-0 Wolves.

Orient travel to London Road to face Peterborough - another 3 points I'm hoping to continue from our 2-1 win on the opening day.
Peterborough are a good side but I think we'll be too strong for them and I think Adam Boyd will get a few.
4-1 Orient I think.

Jordie
15-08-2008, 01:54 PM
Gillingham Away

good win in the week over plymouth but we beat sunderland and charlton last season and still went on to lose our league games the following saturday. away form was terrible last season but we have a whole new team so its difficult to call

Browney
15-08-2008, 02:12 PM
Liverpool. If we play like Standard Liege and they play like they did we might have a chance. :P

Jordie
15-08-2008, 02:18 PM
Wolves got Sheffield Wednesday at home. They had a good first match against Burnley I think it was, but we've got alot of confidence this season and we are at home so I'm going 1-0 Wolves.

Orient travel to London Road to face Peterborough - another 3 points I'm hoping to continue from our 2-1 win on the opening day.
Peterborough are a good side but I think we'll be too strong for them and I think Adam Boyd will get a few.
4-1 Orient I think.

you think ORIENT will go to london road and beat peterboro 4-1 with adam boyd getting a few. think someone is hoping for a bit to much that will be a hard game for your lot down there:O:O

Malachy
15-08-2008, 02:21 PM
you think ORIENT will go to london road and beat peterboro 4-1 with adam boyd getting a few. think someone is hoping for a bit to much that will be a hard game for your lot down there:O:O
Well I've got to stay confident. Boyd has got 2 already this season (not many, I know) but I don't think Peterboro will start all that well in this league, no offense Yellow.
Yeah, I'm hoping for alot but I think we have the team to do it.

Jamie!
15-08-2008, 02:44 PM
Crewe Alex at home. We should beat them comfortably, but we all football ain't as easy as that. They'll bring up the usual 1 man and his dog so not really looking forward to the banter.

At above, a Posh 4-1 win would probably be more realistic. I hope you do beat them though, would love to see them fall flat on their faces this season.

Malachy
15-08-2008, 02:55 PM
Crewe Alex at home. We should beat them comfortably, but we all football ain't as easy as that. They'll bring up the usual 1 man and his dog so not really looking forward to the banter.

At above, a Posh 4-1 win would probably be more realistic. I hope you do beat them though, would love to see them fall flat on their faces this season.
Thought someone would say that :P. I know what you mean, and yeah I really want us to get a good start this season.

Geo23
15-08-2008, 04:01 PM
Peterborugh wont be easy.

Saw them last satuday and they have a good defense aswell as u 21 Keeper Lewis.

Also Gilligham is a pretty poor stadium for away but im sure you been there before.

They dont look good with their conferance players and Their manger Stimson. Good chance for you to get the points there.

Geraint
15-08-2008, 07:07 PM
We've got Cardiff at home and to be honest I'd take a point now and not go to the game. I'm genuinely worried that we're going to be broken down and loose by a big margin. Don't ask why, it's just something that I feel.

Anyway, 2nd week into the football season - who you got?

I hope you still buy me a pie. Cardiff play passing football like Doncaster. We're not on the best form, although, Tuesday's performance was supposedly brilliant but we're normally good first game away but with Darren Purse in defence, who knows.

Andys
15-08-2008, 07:16 PM
Liverpool

5-0 to us.

Geraint
15-08-2008, 07:22 PM
Peterborugh wont be easy.

Saw them last satuday and they have a good defense aswell as u 21 Keeper Lewis.

Also Gilligham is a pretty poor stadium for away but im sure you been there before.

They dont look good with their conferance players and Their manger Stimson. Good chance for you to get the points there.

Nothing wrong with the away end when it's sunny. Lovely and warm.

Casuals
15-08-2008, 07:24 PM
chelt town 2moz away
goin xD
mcnamee and cox to score
might stick £20 on cox to score 1st goal :P:P

and who ever going to pikeys at weekend there away end is like open and somes not.

Funya Chin
16-08-2008, 09:37 AM
Liverpool

5-0 to us.
I'll come up to Sunderland and give you a kiss if it is.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!