PDA

View Full Version : PGL -Active Holidays

sock
18-08-2008, 06:06 PM
Are you into Active and sport things? - Yes? then this is for you.

I am making this recommendation for PGL. This is not my own company ;) But on behalf of my experiences I'd like to let you in on a fantastic holiday. If you want to make new friends and have an enjoyable time with them, if its just for 1 day, 3 days, 4 days, 7 days, its up to you. PGL is a company that does holidays in the UK, France and Switzerland to make your holiday great, the staff are superb, PGL has a range of parks around and most likely one near you! You have the option to sleep over night which is what most people do. They do a wide range of activities ranging from Aeroball (like trampoline volleyball - extreme fun) to kayaking to rifle shooting to football a massive range, you also have the option if to far away to travel by coach on PGL's own coaches going from most main cites. I went for a 1 day experience to Little Canada on Isle of Wight and I found it fantastic so i'm going to Boreatton Park (Shropshire) for a week next year. One limit though, you have to be under 16 to go. The link to there website is at the botto of the page, but I found it best to order a brochure to explore more about this company.

PGL (http://www.pgl.co.uk)

Robbie
18-08-2008, 06:18 PM
Yeah my sister went on one of these with school and loved it.

Corporal
18-08-2008, 06:31 PM
there is also another one called do it for real.
My first year i remember doing it for real;)

Loqo
18-08-2008, 08:39 PM
Sounds good. I have heard of alot of companys like this.

Joe!
23-08-2008, 10:55 PM
I went to ardeche with school on a pgl holiday, what a brilliant time! Seriously, was amazing fun.

Leetzgirl
23-08-2008, 10:57 PM
Been couple of times all around country

I dont like it, and i rather spend it with my mates, and pissups.

It is fun, but try and space it out and dont go every year ;/.

PaintYourTarget
23-08-2008, 10:59 PM
Coventry City Council has it's own manor in Wales called Plas Dol-Y-Moch and all the schools in the city get to go there. It's like our own private PGL in the middle of nowhere, it's genius.

Hazza
23-08-2008, 11:06 PM
Most schools have PGL ;)
I've never been on one, but my brother has.
They are good :)

Jordy
24-08-2008, 01:42 AM
I'm hopefully going next year as my family holidays are beginning to suck and none of us enjoy them much.

Should be going on a coach from Birmingham to do some Sailing and Kayaking in the South West of France ;)

Metric1
24-08-2008, 12:20 PM
I'm more into the lying around doing nothing holidays.

Technologic
24-08-2008, 02:42 PM
I'm too lazy to do anything but sit around and scuba dive on holiday

Mounta1nGoat
24-08-2008, 06:09 PM
By the way the food at the PGL places is crap lol. I would reccomend it to anybody who doesn't normally do alot of sport and doesn't have much experience in some sports/activities as everybody does the same things so you wont be doing something harder than anybody else so it may seem easy, like I was finding climbing too easy and cycling easy which made it kind of boring as I really like those kinds of sports. If you want to do climbing or kayaking or even ice climbing I would reccomend visiting the Plas-Y-Brenin site (http://www.pyb.co.uk/) which is based in Wales however they also have a place in Scotland in the winter.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!