PDA

View Full Version : NetJets Europe

Kieran
20-08-2008, 10:34 PM
After a lot of discussion with various pilots in different sectors (Commercial and corporate), I have decided that after this next year I will be applying for a scholorship with NetJets Europe. If I manage to get a spot, bearing in mind there are only 48 a year, it will mean I become a first officer for one of the world's leading corporate jet companies.

I was just wondering if anyone else had any experiences with this company or applying with them. This is mainly aimed at future pilots and what their plans are =)

cocaine
20-08-2008, 10:41 PM
good luck, although I've never heard of them :D I'm sure they're quite good though.

I'd like to be a pilot when I'm older, or if failing that, an atco :P

sock
21-08-2008, 11:37 AM
good luck man, I'm hoping in about 10 years lol (after college and uni) I'd apply for either an EasyJet sponsorship scheme (if stillaround) or apply for Oxford avaiiton college.

Kieran
21-08-2008, 12:18 PM
My course will be at Oxford Aviation =)
The reason I decided to go corporate is i've been told by all the pilots who have been commercial as well that the life style is 100x better. You get 7 days on, 7 off etc and you can't be on call on your days off. I'm not bothering with the degree route, I'd rather get straight in to the job after this next year. And cocaine, my second choice is ATC =)

msb.
26-08-2008, 02:22 AM
goodluck same as coc... tbh
never heard
but gl nonetheless

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!