PDA

View Full Version : Summer Sizzler - Ends 20th July

MissAlice
27-06-2005, 06:48 PM
Theatre of Dreams - Summer Sizzler

After a very successful evening at the Theatre Of Dreams the cast and crew have decided to produce another performance with a new script.
Here is a chance for members to produce that script and benefit with several rewards.

There next performance requires a script to be written which involves 6 characters. So the following names must be included:
Narrator, DJ-3000 & .x.!Anita!.x.. Then 3 more characters of your choice.

The theme this time will be based on two important key words. Safety & Summer.

Keep the script simple, not too long and no lovey dovey stuff. This isn’t Romeo and Juliet. Try and focus the script on Safety & Summer. You may well decide to make it a comedy, or a tragedy. The choice is up to you. Remember someone has to say the lines and an audience need to be entertained. (Keep it clean)

Important Requirements
DJ-3000
.x.!Anita!.x.
Narrator
3 More Characters

Two Key Words: Safety & Summer

1st prize = 2 Red Ambers & 1 Mochamaster kindly donated by Excentric plus A VIP pass for one night to the Theatre of Dreams
2nd prize = 3 Speakers Corners kindly donated by TooClose

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of our forum. Habbox is giving all its members (NOT STAFF) the opportunity to enter this competition; click on the post reply icon below to enter.

Your entry should look like the example below: -

Habbo Name: MissAlice
Habbox Name:
Followed by your entry: - Your script

And remember to enter this competition you must be a registered member of the Habbox forum.

This competition will run until 20th July unless otherwise stated. After that DJ-3000 and the help desk events team will will pick the best entry and the prize will be handed over in Habbo.

One entry per Habbox Member ONLY.
Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom (In black)

Terms and conditions: To prevent foul play, we only allow one entry for each pc. If more entries are sent using the same pc all the entries will be discarded. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on July 20th 2005. Please be aware that some competitions may be extended, or even closed early due to the number of entries. The winner will be announced on the site and in this forum and will be contacted by MissAlice to collect the prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. DJ-3000 and the help desk events team will be judging the competition any harassment or attempted bribery will see you disqualified and could even get you into trouble on the Habbox Forum. Theatre of Dreams staff reserve the right to modify your script if we choose to use it for a show. ALL Habbox staff are excluded from participating in Competition, unless Competition states they may. (This includes habbox.com habboxforum.com habboxtv.com and habboxradio.com staff), and also includes trialists who become staff before this Competition closes. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be disqualified. Prizes must be claimed within two months of the winner/s being announced. Unclaimed prizes will be used again in a future Competition.

When in the competition forum only post competition entries - Do not post questions or comments it is not the place to do so. If you have a question or a comment regarding any competition then please send a pm to one of the Competition Moderators.

Winners Announced - 24th July 2005
1st - Wizards
2nd - Owen

Prize Delivered: 24th July 2005

Gasps
03-07-2005, 11:53 PM
I Withdraw My Entry - Please Delete.

Owen
06-07-2005, 02:13 AM
Habbox Name: Owen
Habbo Name: WayHey
Entery:

Narrator: Summer has reached us again. And this summer; Dj-3000 and .x.!Anita!.x. decided to go down to the beach to get a tan and for a little swim in the sea!
DJ-3000: Wow, sure is hot today, eh anita!
.x.!Anita!.x.: Yeah, sure is dave! But i actually think its starting to get a little too hot...
Narrator: SUDDENLY, out off nowhere jumped out smiddy1234 and seacat.
Seacat: Hello dave
DJ-3000: Hel...
Smiddy1234: Dave, me and seacat are doing an experiment and we were wondering if we could borrow your parasol?
DJ-3000: Errrr....
Seacat: Great! We'll have it returned to you within 3 minutes!
DJ-3000: Ok...
Narrator: So seacat and smiddy1234 picked up the parasol and ran down the beach till you could hardly see them.
.x.!Anita!.x.: Oh thanks dave! You let them borrow our only source off shade "/
DJ-3000: We still have our sun cream to protect us, and beside they said it would only be 5 minutes.
.x.!Anita!.x.: hmmm... *Anita looks in her rucksack to get sun cream* Oh Man!
DJ-3000: What is it?
.x.!Anita!.x.: We have no sun cream :@
DJ-3000: BAH! Oh well, seacat and smiddy will be back with our parasol in a jippy :D
.x.!Anita!.x.: I hope so dave, i really do hope so...

Narrator: 10 minutes passed and anita just happens to bring up the subject...
.x.!Anita!.x.: Dave... it's been about 15 minutes since smiddy and seacat took our parasol...
DJ-3000: Oh yeah, i'll go down the beach and get it back, Be back in a jippy Anita.

Narrator: Dave walks down the beach till he reaches the end... He relizes that smiddy and seacat wern't there and that they had scammed dave and anitas beautiful parasol!
DJ-3000: This aint good... Anitas gonna go mad if she doesn't get her parasol to shade her back... Eek, i better call a Beach Mod!
Narrator: Dave goes in-search of a beach mod and finally finds Beach-Mod-WayHey!
DJ-3000: Beach Mod WayHey!!!
Beach Mod WayHey Yes Dave?
DJ-3000: WayHey, i need your help! You see, i gave my parasol to smiddy and seacat and they said they would give it back and they just needed it for an experiment! But they ran off with my parasol! What should i do?
Beach Mod WayHey For a start you should NOT off gave your parasol away for any purpious! But i will see what i can do.

Narrator: Beach Mod WayHey Goes In search off smiddy and seacat! Beach mod wayhey finds seacat and smiddy, but also finds that they have sold the parasol for 15 credits! Beach Mod Wayhey then bans smiddy and seacat from visiting the beach ever again! Beach Mod Wayhey Then goes back to dave and tells him the news.
DJ-3000: :o o they just got banned from the beach? That means i dont get my parasol back? ='[
Beach Mod WayHey I am sorry dave but you gave your parasol away at your own risk and there was a slim chance off getting it back in the 1st place. But i would like to thank you for catching these parasol scammers and as a reward, i would like to give you this lovely one off a kind, blue parasol! Thanks for reporting these scammers :)
DJ-3000: No, thank you wayhey :D You made my day!
Narrator: Dave then walks back to anita with the new parasol!
.x.!Anita!.x.: :o Dave! A blue parasol! How?
DJ-3000: Well anita, i went down the beach and i saw smiddy and seacat, i wholoped them both untill they were on the ground, then when i entered there secret den, they had dogs chasing me! But i did not back down, i got past the dogs ninja style and when i was in there storage, i had found that our parasol had turned blue! So i took it and ran back to safety! It was quiet an adventure really!
.x.!Anita!.x.: On dave, your so brave :)

The End :)

*Note Through this play, smiddy1234 and seacat were the scammers, on habbo smiddy1234 and seacat are very safe and nice people who do not scam in anyway :) So please do not go up to smiddy saying: "YOUR A SCAMMER!"
Lol, thanks

- Owen :)

Shandyboy619
11-07-2005, 06:54 AM
Habbo Name: Shandyboy619
Habbox Name: Shandyboy619
Script:
Characters:
DJ-3000
.x.!Anita!.x.
shandyboy619
SheilaTequila
Dog (Tipex)

Script:

DJ-3000 Is Sitting In the the Habbo gardens on the new rare the '''Gold Bence'' All Alone!
George the Scammer Approches Dave and Looks at him with a Cheeky Smile..
DJ-3000:Hello, There
George: Hey Would you Like Some Free Credits!?
DJ-3000: YES! Please!
.x.!Anita!.x.:Hey You two... What you up Too?
DJ-3000: George is Buying Me Credits! WOOOOOOO
.x.!Anita!.x.: :o Could i have some Please?
George: Sure!
Shandyboy619 Moon Walks Into the Garden
Shandyboy619: hey You Lot!
DJ-3000: Hey Shandy! George is Buying me and .x.!Anita!x.x Credits! :)
*Shandyboy Thinks to Hes Self It's a Scam
*Shandyboy619 Politly Calls for Help*
George:Okai Put your Pass in the Box, But don't Press Enter.. Then Press Ctrl & n
*SheilaTequila Banns George >:)*
Shandyboy619; Yey Ty Sheila For Banning Him He Deserved IT!
SheilaTequila: No problem Shandy!
DJ-3000: Yep Ty SHandy You Saved the day
.x.!Anita!x.x: Yep your my Hero :)
Shandyboy619: :)
Dog: Woooof! Woooof! *eats Dog Food!*
They ALl Became Good Friends After that And learnt alot of Knowledge About Habbo!
The END! Hope you Enjoyed the Script Hope i win :D

-=rooty987=-
11-07-2005, 10:11 AM
Habbo name : Skibs
Habbox name : Skibs.

Narrator : The moon shone down into this beautiful garden, water trickling in the birdbath – grass swaying gently in the wind.

DJ-3000 : Its such a beautiful summer night Anita – I got you a present :)

.x.!Anita!.x. : Thank you so much :)

DJ-3000 : *Hands Anita Present* I hope you like it…

.x.!Anita!.x. : *Opens present* WOW! A throne!

DJ-3000 : Go on, take a seat :)

.x.!Anita!.x. : *Sits on throne* Its very comfy

DJ-3000 & .x.!Anita!.x. : (Hug eachother)

Skibs : *Tiptoes towards throne* Muwhaha *Takes throne* (throne is picked up by room owner)

DJ-3000 : *Turns to where throne was* :o Where is the throne!

.x.!Anita!.x. : OMG! Look over there! *Points at Skibs* He’s got it!

Skibs : You’ll never catch me! (Hides behind yukka)

.x.!Anita!.x. : O DJ, call a hobba!

DJ-3000 : *Calls hobba* Right – to call the hobba I had to press the blue question mark!

Hobba (You can choose which hobba) : *Appears through teleporter* In your call for help it said Skibs took your throne?

DJ-3000 : Yes – he’s somewhere around here *looks around room* Look! Behind the yukka!

Hobba (You can choose which hobba) : *Looks at Skibs* Your banned Skibs!

Skibs : Nooooooooooooooooo *Gets kicked* (Throne is dropped where Skibs was standing)

.x.!Anita!.x. : Yay! My throne!

DJ-3000 : So remember – if you’ve been scammed use the Call for help by clicking the blue question mark on your habbo browser, remember…

.x.!Anita!.x. & Hobba & Dj-3000 : Stay safe!

Skibs : (enters through teleporter) No-one in this production scams or was scammed during the production.

hedgeog325
11-07-2005, 08:15 PM
Habbo Name: Woopering
Habbox Name: Woopering
Followed by your entry:

Narrator: Here in the beautiful sunny day, DJ-3000 and .x.!Anita!.x. are walking in habbo gardens for a great day out.

DJ-3000: Wow, what a great day, eh Anita?

.x.!Anita!.x.: Sure is dave. :D

DJ-3000: Lets walk a bit further.

Narrator: They set off near where the benches were and sat down. Suddenly they saw three people standing near to where they were, talking.

SheilaTeQuila: Ok, so can you give me credits for my rares?
JackHb: Yeah, just give us the rare first then i will give the creds.
smiddy1234: What he said. =)

SheilaTeQuila: Ok, *gives rares*
JackHb: Thanks, here is the voucher code. 23fghe432
smiddy1234: Bye then and thanks =)

*JackHb and smiddy1234 leaves the room*

Narrator: So SheilaTeQuila got the voucher code and tried it but didnt work.

SheilaTeQuila: OMG, i got a fake voucher code and i am scammed by those two scammers! What shall i do? =( *cries*

Narrator: DJ-3000 and .x.!Anita!.x. hears her crying so they came up to her.

DJ-3000: Hey, are you ok? Did those two people scam you?

SheilaTeQuila: I'm not ok and yes, those two people scammed me =;(

.x.!Anita!.x.: Can you still remember their names by any chance?

SheilaTeQuila: Yes, their names were JackHb and smiddy1234.

DJ-3000: Ok, then click the blue question mark at the end of the bar on your screen and report it. Make sure you put the scammers names and what they did to you and most likely a hobba would ban them. :D

SheilaTeQuila: Oh, thanks very much but would i get my furni back?

DJ-3000: I'm sorry but you wont get it back.

SheilaTeQuila: Oh ok, thanks for the help!

DJ-3000 and .x.!Anita!.x.: Your welcome :D

The end

*Please note that smiddy1234 and JackHb had nothing to do with this scam at all* :)

Shandyboy619
12-07-2005, 06:42 AM
Script:
Characters:
DJ-3000
.x.!Anita!.x.
shandyboy619
SheilaTequila
Dog (Tipex)

Script:

DJ-3000 Is Sitting In the the Habbo gardens on the new rare the '''Gold Bence'' All Alone!
George the Scammer Approches DJ-3000 and Looks at him with a Cheeky Smile..
DJ-3000:Hello, There
DJ-3000: YES! Please!
.x.!Anita!.x.:Hey You two... What you up Too?
DJ-3000: George is Buying Me Credits! WOOOOOOO
Shandyboy619: hey You Lot!
DJ-3000: Hey Shandy! George is Buying me and .x.!Anita!x.x Credits! :)
*Shandyboy Thinks to Hes Self It's a Scam
*Shandyboy619 Politly Calls for Help*
George:Okai Put your Pass in the Box, But don't Press Enter.. Then Press Ctrl & n
DJ-3000: Yep Ty SHandy You Saved the day
They ALl Became Good Friends After that And learnt alot of Knowledge About Habbo!

Edited By MissAlice - Competitions Manager
THERE IS NO REASON TO ENTER THIS COMPETITION AGAIN, YOU ALREADY HAVE ONE ENTRY.

Shandyboy619
12-07-2005, 06:46 AM
Script:
Characters:
DJ-3000
.x.!Anita!.x.
shandyboy619
SheilaTequila
Dog (Tipex)

Script:

DJ-3000 Is Sitting In the the Habbo gardens on the new rare the '''Gold Bench'' All Alone!
George the Scammer Approches DJ-3000 and Looks at him with a Cheeky Smile..
DJ-3000: Hello, There
DJ-3000: YES! Please! :)
.x.!Anita!.x.: Hey You two... What you up Too?
DJ-3000: George is Buying Me Credits! WOOOOOOOOOOO :)
Shandyboy619: Hey You Lot!
DJ-3000: Hey Shandy, George is Buying me and .x.!Anita!x.x Credits! :)
*Shandyboy Thinks to Hes Self It's a Scam*
*Shandyboy619 Politly Calls for Help* >:)
George: Okai Put your Pass in the Box, But don't Press Enter.. Then Press Ctrl & n
DJ-3000: Yep Ty Shandy You Saved the day

Edited By MissAlice - Competitions Manager
SURPRISED TO SEE THIS ENTRY AGAIN, IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOUR ENTRY, THEN PLEASE SEND A PM TO ONE OF THE COMPETITION MODERATORS. THANK YOU.

Surname
17-07-2005, 08:49 AM
Habbox name: Ceremony
Habbo name: Wizards

Narrator; We start our story off with .x.!Anita!.x., where she is singing happily to the tune "Summer lovin'" from her Grease album. She is lazily dazing out of the window where suddenly DJ-3000 runs into the room.
.x.!Anita!.x.; Why on earth are you running in this heat, and what has happend to your face?
Narrator; .x.!Anita!.x. saw DJ-3000's face - Which was now a tomato red coloured.
DJ-3000; Well, I was having a nice swim in the gorgeous sun in the Habbo Lido when I overheard a conversation between Habbo's, named
-!-Ben-!- and -!-Bill-!-, they said they were planning to say to people, "Type in your password and it comes out in *'s!, try it!". When I heard this I ran straight to you.
.x.!Anita!.x.; That was wise of you. Well, I think this a case for... Davita!
DJ-3000; Davita...?
.x.!Anita!.x.; Yes, Davita. Dave and Anita... Davita.
DJ-3000; Riiight...
Narrator; Just before DJ-3000 and .x.!Anita!.x. went to look for the Scammers, they appeared in their very own room. Wearing all black.
-!-Ben-!-; Type your password in and comes out as *'s!!
.x.!Anita!.x.; Dave, use the...
DJ-3000; Use the force?
.x.!Anita!.x.; No, use the roller.
Narrator; With one swift movement DJ-3000 placed the roller infront of -!-Ben-!-
-!-Ben-!-; Arrrggggggggggghhhhhhhh!!!
Narrator; -!-Ben-!- was rolled directly onto a stool, which was on the top of the room. As -!-Ben-!- was scared of heights, he couldn't move.
DJ-3000; Anita! Behind you!
Narrator; Anita managed to move just in time before -!-Bill-!- went dancing straight into her.
DJ-3000; Anita, use the...
.x.!Anita!.x.; Use the force?
DJ-3000; No, use the...
.x.!Anita!.x.; Use the roller?
DJ-3000; No, No, No. Use the lodge candle.
Narrator; With one swift movement, .x.!Anita!.x. placed the lodge candle infront of -!-Ben-!-
-!-Ben-!-; No, No, No!!!! It burns!!
Narrator; Suddenly, -!-Bill-!- was gone from the room.
-!-Ben-!-; -Gulp- (Vanishes from room)
DJ-3000; Well, we certainly showed them scammers!
.x.!Anita!.x.; I couldn't have done it without you Dave...
Narrator; Gradually, DJ-3000 and .x.!Anita!.x. moved closer to each other, square by square, until they were right next to each other.
DJ-3000; It's a lovely summer's day isn't it...
.x.!Anita!.x.; It certainly is...
DJ-3000's dog; Woof!
DJ-3000; Oh yes. Where were we?
.x.!Anita!.x.; Maybe you could give a nice safety phrase for our audience?
DJ-3000; Great idea! Hmm... I know! Your password should be like a maths question... Long, full of numbers and hard to guess! And in the wise words of Gandolf the grey. "Keep it secret, keep it safe!"
Narrator, DJ-3000, .x.!Anita!.x.; The end!

dementedpixel
20-07-2005, 12:03 PM
Narrator:Its a nice sunny day and .x.!Anita!.x. and DJ-3000 where sitting out in DJ-3000'S public garden when glitterkat and dementedpixel decided to visit them.
.x.!Anita!.x.: Oh hey Glitterkat,dementedpixel.
Glitterkat:Look,If you type your password it comes out like this ****** also say your email and it will come out like that
DJ-3000: Omg Thats SO Cool!!!!
.x.!Anita!.x.: M0nster.. lalaala(at)looloo.com Omg :o you scammed me
*anita gets disconnected*
dementedpixel:I can double you'r furni put it into my double your furni room.
Dj-3000 .: ok *gets his rares and puts it in dementedpixel's room*
5 minuets later
Narrator:Anita and Dj did'nt do the right thing they should have called for a hobba.
.x.!anita!.x.02::O she changed my password
DJ-3000:My furni!!!My furni!!!!My Throne!My Throne!!!
Narrator: Dont get scammed like they did!Stay safe and always use the blue ? if ever in doubt.

Sorry its so short
The password and email adress used in this play are not true!
glitterkat and dementedpixel are very nice not scammers :p

H.bubbly
20-07-2005, 08:21 PM
hmm i have no idea sorry i did post a small one then deleted it

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!