PDA

View Full Version : You've Got Mail - Ends September 29th

JoeyK.
28-08-2008, 07:59 PM
Competition written by Test:Tube:Baby

Habbox Staff may enter this competition.

Every morning, as soon as I get up, the first thing I do is check my emails. I know, I'm an incredibly sad person, but it's just what I like to do. If I'm really lucky I do occasionally get an email worth reading, but 9 out of every 10 emails I get go straight to my spam box.

I'm sure that if I was a bit older I would love to hear about the latest deals from BeatThatQuote, but for some reason the law does not allow me to purchase insurance at my age anyway, so it does seem a bit pointless.

Back to the point, I'm sure I'm not the only one who has gotten some emails from spam sites at some point. Not only are they annoying and pointless, they also take up precious space in my inbox so I can quite often miss some important messages while deleting them all.

So, your task is to become one of those horrible people who writes those emails that annoy everyone. You need to write an email advertising a site you have recently found called "Habbox". Being an email, it needs to contain a lot of information, but to stop people loosing interest, it should contain no more than 250 words. You can mention the forum, the radio and anything else Habbox has to offer in your message, but remember to keep it formal and boring. You're not really trying to bring people to the site, you're aiming to annoy them. ;)

The lucky person who writes the best email will win themself 60RD worth of furniture on Habbo Hotel US.

Your entry should look like the example below:

Habbo US Name: Test:Tube:Baby
Habbox Name: Test:Tube:Baby
Your Entry: -

Get to it and good luck! :D

Competition Terms And Conditions

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of Habbox Forum. Habbox its International members (not habbox staff) the opportunity to enter competitions, just click on the post reply icon.

1st Prize: ?

Your entry should look like the example below: -

Habbo Name (US/CA/AU): Habbo Name
Habbox Name: Forum Name
My entry:-

This competition will run until September 29th unless otherwise stated. When the competition finishes Test:Tube:Baby will pick the winner(s) and the prize will be handed over in Habbo Hotel US.

One entry per Habbox Member ONLY (this includes 2 different entries in one post).

Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom:

Terms and conditions: To prevent unfair competitions, we only allow one entry for each Habbox member and one pc. If more entries are sent using the same Habbox member and/or pc, all the entries will be withdrawn from the competition. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on September 29th, 2008. The winner will be announced in this forum and in this thread. They will be private messaged by JoeyK. to collect their prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. Test:Tube:Baby will be judging the competition. Any harassment or attempted bribery will get you disqualified and could even get you into trouble on the Forum. ALL Habbox staff are excluded, not including Habbox Hogwarts staff from participating in Competitions, unless Competition states they may. This includes all sites and departments that are involved with Habbox. Trialists may enter any competition whilst they are on trial. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be withdrawn. Prizes must be claimed within two months of the winner(s) being announced in the announcement forum. Unclaimed prizes will be used again in a future Competition or in any other Habbox competition event.

When in posting the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments it is not the place to so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to one of the Competition Moderators or post in the competition question/comments forum.

ella6677
04-09-2008, 11:29 PM
Habbo US Name: ella6677
Habbox Name: ella6677
My Entry: -
Hello Habbo Hotel Lover,
There is this currently this new site called www.habbox.com (http://www.habbox.com) where you can check up on the prices of rares. You can also listen to music, or go on the forums. On the forums you can donate or win furni. All the furni is really good and you can win them by entering competitions. So if you are in need of furniture or need the latest price range for furni head to www.habbox.com (http://www.habbox.com)
GET ON NOW HABBO LOVERS!!

Markeh
06-09-2008, 11:18 AM
Habbo Name US: Marky21
Habbox: Marky21
Entry:
Hello Mr. N Utcase
As you are in your mid 70s, we here at our Delhi call center would like to inform you about Habbox.com, a great community with radio, forum and rare values for Habbo Hotel, which you have used since 2001. If you do not visit Habbox.com, you will be signed up for internet dating. SEND THIS TO 20 PEOPLE OR YOUR CAT WILL BE FLATTENED BY A SKIP!
Yours, Al Coholic
Delhi

tdi
10-09-2008, 12:34 AM
dear customer,

i am a nigerian general with 10,000,000 dollars to pay into your bank account.

michaylalove
21-11-2008, 10:47 PM
Habbo US Name: peacedog99
Habbox Name: michaylalove
Your Entry: - hey you young people i bet you get bored and need a tight cool website to go to and chat and maybe even has a radio forums talking about trading if you play runescape habbo basicly anything even if you need a place to chat just come to www.habbox.com they got everything

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!