PDA

View Full Version : Going into Yr 11

Jordan,
28-08-2008, 07:59 PM
O the joy. Coursework, Mocks, Exams lol choosing what to do in life

Fehm
28-08-2008, 09:26 PM
Im heading into year 11, and im thoroughly looking forward to it!!

End of the year will mean i can start being independent, its just one year of your life, work hard through the stress and you've set yourself up for life. But enjoy it at the same time, this'll be the last time you spend iwht your mates (well... You know what i mean)

Goodluck to everyone whos heading into there final year of compulsory education!

Minstrels
28-08-2008, 09:29 PM
English exam in November, only have two peices of England coursework left. Teaching job worth 35 - 40 grand a year, still rising coming my way!

Hollyish
28-08-2008, 09:36 PM
1st day in yr 11 2day *cry

i gt highest score in ma maths mock thingy last yr in ma class i woz qutie proud of maself

but then i remembered am in set 3 and the highest was still a D lmaoooo

ONE MARK OFF A C THOUGH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MORE COOKING C/W NOOOOO

Recursion
28-08-2008, 09:39 PM
We are halfway through them... we started in year 10. God I am not looking forward to French, Chemistry or Biology when we get our grades :(

Haha we start on Wednesday! :P

Jordan,
31-08-2008, 05:35 PM
i start on tues and we aignt done any exams just most of coursework

iMegz.
31-08-2008, 10:58 PM
I'm going into year 11 when we go back and I start back on Wednesday. As much as I know I'm going to hate all the hard work and everything I guess I'm kind of looking forward to it. This year will go so quickly as I have so much to catch up on and everything and plus I'm not really feeling the stress of choosing what I want to do when I leave because I kind of know already. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!