PDA

View Full Version : Credits to HC Values...

AgnesIO
29-08-2008, 04:47 PM
This is basically trades i have seen for the hc sofa (s,) I have given a value in 1, 2 and 3hc's.

----

HC Sofa:

14 Credits - 12 times.
13 Credits - 5 times.
12 Credits - 3 times.
15 Credits - 2 times.
11 Credits - 1 time.
16 Credits - 1 time.

I saw 1hc being sold 24 times, giving us the average value of: 13.58 credits, which would be rounded to 13.5 credits per hc!

----

2 HC Sofas:

28 Credits - 6 times.
27 Credits - 6 times.
25 Credits - 3 times.
26 Credits - 1 time.
24 Credits - 2 times.

I saw 2hc's being sold together a total of 18 times. This brings us to a total of 18 times. The average ammount 2hc's have been sold for is: 26.61 credits, which would be rounded to around 26.6 credits. I think people prefer to buy bulk hc's, as bulk ammount of hc's seem to go for less! When HC's are sold in sets of two, they go for around 13.305 credits. However the results show 2hc's going for more than 1hc - This is not normally the case.

----

3 HC Sofas:

50 Credits - 2 times.
45 Credits - 4 time.
40 Credits - 1 time.

I think these are sold less frequently, as people are beginning you want to get more out of there hc's, but the owners of the credits dont want them to go for low prices, therefore not as many are being sold. However when people to buy goldbar's, they tend to buy bulk ammounts. The total ammount of trades I took down was: 7. The current average price of 3hc in credits is: 45.71 credits, which could be rounded to 45.75 credits, which is the average of: 15.23 credits per hc!

----

Thanks for reading!

AMERlCA...
29-08-2008, 04:58 PM
good report, keep up the good work. :)

AgnesIO
31-08-2008, 11:44 AM
How comes rare value reports only seem to get attencion if they are on normal rares?

-Danube-
31-08-2008, 01:49 PM
It's because most people post in the normal report value thread as they are normally what is traded. So when you post in here about another 10 people will post in the Normal report values thread so people don't see this one.

Anyways a good report that reflects the current price of the credits to CS value (14 Creds)

Keep it up

-Danube-

AgnesIO
31-08-2008, 02:50 PM
It's because most people post in the normal report value thread as they are normally what is traded. So when you post in here about another 10 people will post in the Normal report values thread so people don't see this one.

Anyways a good report that reflects the current price of the credits to CS value (14 Creds)

Keep it up

-Danube-

Why thank you.

When i was a RVR I always clicked on 'Report rare values' and chcked all sub forums :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!