Under Habbox Price
Over Habbox Price

Bronze Elephant
Current Habbox Price: 12CS
12CS - Seen 1 times
15CS - Seen 1 times
Popularity:High
:nrbronzenelly:

Ive seen a high increase in the amount of trades that contain Bronze Elephants just lately, and after seeing a 15CS trade for one, i thought it was time it was reported. It is also very rare i see one being sold, or attempted to be sold for under the Current Habbox Value

The Majestic Chair
Current Habbox Price: 2CS
1.5 - Seen 1 times
2CS - seen 2 times
2.2 - Seen 1 times
2.5 - Seen 1 times
Popularity:High
:nrmajesticchair:

A definate increase in the need for these, and therefore the price seems to be rocketing, but some people are still willing to take lower than the Habbox Valuation.

The Yellow Marquee
Current Habbox Price: 1CS
1.0 - Seen 1 times
1.2 -Seen 1 times
Popularity:Moderate
:nryellowmarquee:

Not much i can comment on this rare. Popularity is increasing and the uses for them are also with current competitions.

The Blue HC inflatable
Current Habbox Value: 0.3CS
0.5 - Seen 1 times

http://uploadpicz.com/PaulMacC/U323UBQ.gif
Only seen this rare traded once today and this obviously shows that there is a lack of needs for this item. A higher trade value than reported on the Habbox website, which may mean an increase in the market value of the rare.

And that concludes my 3rd Rare Values report.

Mint
29-08-2008, 06:41 PM
Nice to see one of our old RVR's making a come back, your report reminds me why you use to be a RVR. Accurate, Good layout, Pictures, Colour, The whole lot really! :)

Fehm
29-08-2008, 06:43 PM
Moony, Sorry for everything?
Accepted.... ^^ Shall we say Move on. By gones be by gones whatever they say ^^?

Mint
29-08-2008, 06:45 PM
Yes definetly, I've realised that theres no point making enemys on here. Nice to see that we've settled our differences. Good luck on getting your job back! :)

Moony, Sorry for everything?
Accepted.... ^^ Shall we say Move on. By gones be by gones whatever they say ^^?

Fehm
29-08-2008, 07:26 PM
Lol yh, ive asked Dan, but.. Wether or not i will is a different matter!! lol

Ive told him, im happy to cmoe back as a trialist and feed may way back up again!

AMERlCA...
29-08-2008, 07:46 PM
The Report is brilliant, well done i hope you get your old job back soon. :)

Fehm
29-08-2008, 07:55 PM
The Report is brilliant, well done i hope you get your old job back soon. :)

Thanks xD

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!