PDA

View Full Version : The Dead End Gym - Ends 30th September

ItsDave
29-08-2008, 10:38 PM
Hi everyone! Now, my friend Frank has opened a gym recently and no good soul has had the heart to tell him he's failing.
http://uploadpicz.com/images/MDSQRLN.png (http://uploadpicz.com)

People just aren't turning up, nothing's interesting about the place, but could you make it interesting to help Frank out?

Your ideas can be from anything like an exclusive powerful energy drink that you can get exclusively at Frank's Gym, or a rare piece of gym equipment that your willing to create to help Frank out. Whatever it is, it has to be gym/sport related and the most original idea will win.

You may use alterations in this competition however a caption or description of what you have made must also be included.

Competition Prize/Template

1st Prize: 2 HC Sofas (Kindly donated by MissAlice)

Your entry should look like the example below:
Habbo Name: Xzoid
Habbox Name: Xzoid
My entry:

Competition Terms & Conditions

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of Habbox Forum. Habbox is giving all its members (not Habbox staff) the opportunity to enter competitions. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on the date listed in the thread title. The winner will be announced in this thread. Winner(s) will be private messaged by H0BJ0B to collect their prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. Any harassment or attempted bribery of the judge(s) will get you disqualified and could get you into trouble on the Forum. All Habbox staff are excluded from participating in competitions, unless the competition states they may. Trialists may enter any competition whilst they are on trial. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be withdrawn. Prizes are subject to change. Prizes must be claimed within one month of the winner(s) being announced. Unclaimed prizes will be considered a donation to Habbox Competitions in the winner's name. All furniture prizes will be handed over on Habbo UK only. All rights reserved.

When in posting the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments - it is not the place to do so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to the Competitions Manager or post in the "Questions & Comments about Habbox Competitions (http://www.habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=607)" thread.

msb.
31-08-2008, 11:10 PM
Habbo Name: msb.
Habbox Name: msb.
My entry:
A running machine where you run backwards but burn of fat super duper quick.

jamie1564
01-09-2008, 03:29 PM
Habbo/x Name : jamie1564
My Entry:

A seat that you get into and it is like a car but you have to pedal really hard and there are different levels and if you pedal really quickly the car starts moving - like a simulator but u control it and u have to steer as well. Fun and you can burn fat off really quickly but not that u dont have any left at all - just the right amount !

zaphod9642
01-09-2008, 10:30 PM
habbo name:harryfamas
habbox name:zaphod9642
my entry
a vurtual olympic ring where ur against holograms u take part in all the events and win more and more ever month u get a trophy

Mathew
02-09-2008, 07:50 PM
Habbo Name: omgMatt
Habbox Name: omgMatt
My entry: If I was to create something for a gym, it would be sort of a machine. It would have a tread-mill bottom. When that was stopped, the tread would move aside, and a seat would pop up, triggering a set of handle-bars. This would then be used as a cycle-machine. Bars from the roof would also be connected, and wired up to the main electrical weight system.

Aside from that, there would be air-conditioning vents surrounding the base of the machine. Cold air would blow out from the vents surrounding where the person sits. Also, the machine would stay in one place in the gym, and would be connected up to the local water system. Tap water would be on tap, and a straw would be clipped on to the persons body so they can drink at any time.

They can drink water, stay cool, and do two types of working out. All while not moving more than a few meters. :)

Thanks!

ella6677
05-09-2008, 12:01 AM
Habbo Name: Ella6677
Habbox Name: Ella6677
My entry:
I think if you want your gym to be sucessful for sure you need a really good location.
Having lots of air conditioning and Drink Machines that don't charge a lot of money for a bottle of water would be good.

You should also have activities for youth so that if parents wanted to sign their kid up and saw your offers for workout times then they might sign up also.
Having a swimming pool would work too unless if you were located right by a swimming pool.

Having courses such as a pregnant womans yoga class or a first time mothering class would be a great help in a big community.
If you could afford a hiking group or a sunday bicycling group for all ages then you would get a lot of buisness from families.

I think if you have a gym it should be family orientated not just for adults because Kids are the Future so think of having activities for children too.

swiftey-boii
05-09-2008, 05:55 PM
Habbox Name: Swiftey-boii
Habbo Name: Swiftey-boi
My Entry:

A Strap that goes around your arm and it takes off muscle so u get angry then u push yourself really hard so u get the muscle bak plus MORE!!!

Ntshiashee
07-09-2008, 11:30 PM
habbox name: Ntshiashee
habbo name: Ntshiashee
entry: I would have Frank, have a special on gym membership, the first month is $30, and the rest of the months are $40 for a year if you join by a specific date. Also you can try the gym free twice, so you can decide if you like it.

An exercise machine that would definitely be needed would be a virtual room, where you are on a treadmill, and the room shows pictures and places that you would like to go to, so you feel like you are running towards something.

Also if you lose 10 lbs in 3 weeks, then you receive a month free of membership.

Casket
14-09-2008, 07:28 PM
Habbo Name: TheCuteBoy-:D
Habbox Name: Slayde
My entry: A skipping rope machine with 10 different levels each time getting quicker.

Jord
14-09-2008, 11:02 PM
Habbo name: Brapd
Habbox name: Jord
My entry: A chair with the foot stool thing is A pedal bike, You pull the headrest of you got strings you pull, You open the left/Right arm and theres Dumbells All diff sizes and weight xD And to top it all off A Drinking helm :) And tv :)

Diqu
16-09-2008, 11:53 AM
Habbox name: Candler
Habbo name: Candler
Entry: Nude Mud Wrestling!!!!!! :D

Nolan2k8
16-09-2008, 05:31 PM
A Running Machine That Gives You £1 Evertime You Run For So Long.

I Know That Would Get Me Running :P

AshDonson
16-09-2008, 09:31 PM
Habbox Name: AshDonson
Habbo UK Name: AshDonson
Entry:

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b14/Donnyteen/Gympeople.png

Choose your own free personal trainer from a selection of hundreds!:eusa_danc

wolfsburg
18-09-2008, 02:11 AM
Close the Gym open a Brothel
Edited by LeahBaby--Ox (Senior Competitions Staff): Please don't post comments in the competition threads. Thanks.

opopop
18-09-2008, 12:48 PM
Habbo name:opopop1994
Habbox name:opopop
Idea: Erm how about a track for people to run around and it has doors they have to get through to and they guess what number the dice will roll and it will open one of the doors 1-6 like on a pod race and first one til end wins and they run aroudn the track 2...

freeza
18-09-2008, 02:50 PM
Jump Shoes.
When he puts them on, he can jump very high easy for him to score a goal at Basketball.

Neuzu
18-09-2008, 05:38 PM
Habbo Name: Neuzu
Habbox Name: Neuzu

My Entry: A cafe where you have to chase your food/meal which is on a remoted controll car which goes in and out obsticles which you have to go through which gets you muscles and gets your fitter :)

The food/meal is healthy too :)

.Robman.
19-09-2008, 08:06 AM
Habbo name: .robman.
Habbox name: .robman.
Entry: You should have a bunch of machines which wire up to you, and while you're sitting eating food or watching tv (on the widescreen tv that needs installing ;)) they'll slowly be working your body, pumping pulses painlessly through your body, working the muscles, and burning a ton of fat. And the customer wont even have to do anything!

marriott0.01
19-09-2008, 08:10 AM
Habbo name: Marriott0.02
Habbox name: Marriott0.02
Entry: Build a big arm pulling customers in and have a really big atrium so people can just look up and Skydiving from the atrium!

Edited by LeahBaby--Ox (Senior Competions Staff): These competitions are for members only and not staff. There are staff competitions in the staff forums. Thanks.

RyanDOT
29-09-2008, 07:59 PM
Habbo Name: owendagreat1
Habbox Name: RyanDOT
My entry: Sumo Wrestling.

Heart Break Kid
30-09-2008, 05:56 PM
habbo name: habbo-rules
habbox name: heart break kid
my entry: a hula hoop that sucks out all the fat :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!