Bently Lampard Barry Cole

Defoe Hesky

I think they should be starting line ups for us

Geraint
31-08-2008, 10:50 PM
Strange squad.

Loqo
31-08-2008, 10:50 PM
Its a good team. We just cant gel together and play as a TEAM. The Premiership is too competitive that they cant come together as a team well. I hate these International weekends. No Prem games, No good Match Of The Day, Soccer AM aint good. I'd rather watch prom. Not a bad side we have their though. Also where is Rooney in the starting line ups. Are they just what you would like them to be or what you predict them to be then what they actually are? Because I hope thats not it.

Geo23
31-08-2008, 10:54 PM
I would like them to be.

We all know Beckham Lampard Rooney and James will all likely play.

But Rooney hasnt been to good lately and i woulnt mind testing out Defoe and Hesky.

But andorra should be the other peoples turn to shine. Im sure we can beat some plumebers and travel agents all though we needed to late goals last time.

mangle
31-08-2008, 10:56 PM
Good team, last time Heskey was in the squad we massacred Russia. Bullard could be great, depends really.

iMegz.
31-08-2008, 11:20 PM
Pretty decent team and I hope they can actually play a decent game of football this time. Good to see that Bullard has been called up, he's a good player and always gives it everything. :)

Minstrels
01-09-2008, 12:00 AM
What do Hart and Richards need to do to get in the squad when the likes of Robinson, Green, Brown and Upson are getting in? And you could even argue that Walcott shouldn't be in the squad, how many games has he played so far compared to Sturridge? Go on Capello, starve those players you stupid arrogant ***** face sheep ******* ****.

Throne Sofa
01-09-2008, 01:09 AM
Same old, same old.

Goalkeepers and Defence Capello's got spot on in my opinion. In the midfield, I would have Ashley Young instead of Beckham.

Forwards... He has got it all wrong. There's no prolific international striker there. Rooney is everything but a goalscorer, Walcott's not good enough, Defoe's not good enough and Heskey's ****. Owen should be in the squad, and in the starting lineup. He's a much better striker than Rooney, and we need him for this side. Can't see us picking up anything in Croatia either...

Browney
01-09-2008, 09:37 AM
Forwards... He has got it all wrong. There's no prolific international striker there. Rooney is everything but a goalscorer, Walcott's not good enough, Defoe's not good enough and Heskey's ****. Owen should be in the squad, and in the starting lineup. He's a much better striker than Rooney, and we need him for this side. Can't see us picking up anything in Croatia either...

Rooney has other brilliant attributes that make him a great addition to the team. His work ethic and his un-selfishness means that he gives strength to whole of the England team. However, it is well known he's wasting his striker's potential by passing the ball when perhaps he should have a shot. And, as Rooney may tend to drop into midfield to help out, we need a striker capable on playing upfront on his own.

I would rather have Crouch, Defoe, Rooney, Agbonlahor, Owen and drop Upson.

Heart Break Kid
01-09-2008, 09:39 AM
i saw the team on MOTD last night
4 strikers!!! thats not enough say if 2 get injured...
also its nice to see Downing was included :)

Geraint
01-09-2008, 10:53 AM
What do Hart and Richards need to do to get in the squad when the likes of Robinson, Green, Brown and Upson are getting in? And you could even argue that Walcott shouldn't be in the squad, how many games has he played so far compared to Sturridge? Go on Capello, starve those players you stupid arrogant ***** face sheep ******* ****.

Play for Fulham.

Throne Sofa
01-09-2008, 11:19 AM
Rooney has other brilliant attributes that make him a great addition to the team. His work ethic and his un-selfishness means that he gives strength to whole of the England team. However, it is well known he's wasting his striker's potential by passing the ball when perhaps he should have a shot. And, as Rooney may tend to drop into midfield to help out, we need a striker capable on playing upfront on his own.

I would rather have Crouch, Defoe, Rooney, Agbonlahor, Owen and drop Upson.
Yeah we know it, he plays in every position for England bar a striker on the field and does everything bar scoring. Owen's a much better striker than Rooney and should have defiantly been included. I don't see the point for 5 strikers and 3 cb's as well...? Considering we'll probably go 4-5-1 in croatia.

Browney
01-09-2008, 11:31 AM
Yeah we know it, he plays in every position for England bar a striker on the field and does everything bar scoring. Owen's a much better striker than Rooney and should have defiantly been included. I don't see the point for 5 strikers and 3 cb's as well...? Considering we'll probably go 4-5-1 in croatia.

flexibility. if lets say Rooney and Defoe dont work well you can put Crouch in for Rooney to mix things up then sub Defoe. It keeps defenders guessing.

JackBuddy
01-09-2008, 11:59 AM
Downing is **** for England. Glad Bullard has got his chance, he deserves it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!