PDA

View Full Version : Berba-who?

Browney
02-09-2008, 10:25 AM
Oh come on United fans, he isn't what you need. You need a brilliant out and out striker! You've got good supplying strikers in Rooney and Tevez, both barely/not even in double scoring figures. I dont see how another excellent assist player can in anyway strengthen your squad. Especially when your last seasons top scorer is out for a while. Who are all these supplying balls going to be given to? Fletcher again? You would've done better to get Robinho. Atleast he'll score enough.

That said, its a good buy by United, he does have qualities that are obviously useful in his good supplying and some great finishes.

But for me, why buy a player who is disruptive, will affect the morale of the club, and sulk. I guess that we'll have to see this season whether he will shine at United or whether he will be an expensive mistake.

RobinhoFlop
02-09-2008, 10:58 AM
Lol ridiculous thread. Berbatov not what we needed? He fits our team perfectly.. we needed someone who can get on the end of crosses. He is a great target man aswell and is bound to score lots of goals.

We would have been better off with Robinho? Wait a second.. you said we needed an out and out goal scorer.. look at Robinho's goal scoring record.. not the best

Funya Chin
02-09-2008, 11:07 AM
He'll flop, like Robinho.

e5
02-09-2008, 11:11 AM
For now, it's save to assume, that Berbatov and Robinho will both do good at there new teams :)

Rarelime
02-09-2008, 11:15 AM
I'm just glad he is out of WHL.

Flamedragon3
02-09-2008, 11:18 AM
He'll flop, like Robinho.
Berba can't really flop, because we know he can play good in the Premie League, which is why City wanted him.

Now City have a world class player, all everyone say is "He will flop", all I see is jealousy from Chelsea fans not getting him, and other clubs just have no respect for us signing a great player.

United are just greedy, every year they want an even better striker than the one's they currently have. :rolleyes:

For now, it's save to assume, that Berbatov and Robinho will both do good at there new teams :)
Thank you! Only positive comment I've heard about Robinho from a different fan lol.

Hope Villa do good this year for you. ;) Did you know my full name is Ashley Young? :)

Edited by Bomb-Head (Assistant General Manager): Posts merged, please don't double post within the 15 minute time limit.

RobinhoFlop
02-09-2008, 12:01 PM
Berba can't really flop, because we know he can play good in the Premie League, which is why City wanted him.

Now City have a world class player, all everyone say is "He will flop", all I see is jealousy from Chelsea fans not getting him, and other clubs just have no respect for us signing a great player.

United are just greedy, every year they want an even better striker than the one's they currently have. :rolleyes:

How is wanting a new and better striker than the ones you currently have greedy? You signed Robinho who is better than Benjani.. Citeh are a greedy club aswell then.. It's called improving your squad Clueless

Tristan
02-09-2008, 02:46 PM

Lol?
Before we bought Berbatov we only had 3 strikers, with one Fraizer Campbell only just recently making few appearances for the first team. If we were ever struck by an injury or suspensions and whatnot, what would we do then?
It's not like you say and we just want to waste the talented strikers that we already have.

Loser
02-09-2008, 08:41 PM
I don't know if anyone knows this, but apparently, there's a team in Manchester that plays in red. I could be wrong, this is just hear say.

yido
02-09-2008, 09:24 PM
well im glad we sold him levy done great ripping man u off

ronney bench now loooooool

bigdavecox90
03-09-2008, 07:31 AM
A brilliant out and out striker like Robinho ;)

Flamedragon3
04-09-2008, 07:20 PM
How is wanting a new and better striker than the ones you currently have greedy? You signed Robinho who is better than Benjani.. Citeh are a greedy club aswell then.. It's called improving your squad Clueless
Benjani - Injured, Vassel - Injured, Bojinov - Injured, Etuhu/Sturridge/Evans - too young, Caicedo - not very good, Jo - our current striker. And like you said, 'It's called improving your squad'. But I don't see why United need another good striker every year...

Lol?
Before we bought Berbatov we only had 3 strikers, with one Fraizer Campbell only just recently making few appearances for the first team. If we were ever struck by an injury or suspensions and whatnot, what would we do then?
It's not like you say and we just want to waste the talented strikers that we already have.
You only have 3 strikers because your selling them all...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!