PDA

View Full Version : Everton broke their transfer record last night!

edible
02-09-2008, 01:06 PM
I was up late last night, waiting to see if anymore deals had gone through during the night and I was gutted to see we hadnt. Then I went to sleep and when I woke up, I found out we'd signed someone and broken our transfer record.

Marouane Fellaini from Standard Liege, £15m that will rise throughout the deal. He's with us for 5 years now. I was very happy over this tbh! ;D He impressed me so much againest Liverpool, cant wait to see him in action. But I'm gutted we wont be able to play him in the UEFA Cup until after the group stages (providing we get there!), I wanted to see him againest Standard.

Oooh, he's great ;D apparently, Moyes has been following him for 2 years now, but thought the move would've scuppered due to the UEFA Cup draw. We've just stolen one of their best players too, get in!
Now what would make me really happy, is Moyes signing a new contract - please?! EGM tomorrow; Kenwright will want to cause a distraction there.

:D

Minstrels
02-09-2008, 01:25 PM
And in other news Manchester City broke the English transfer record...

Sorry I couldn't resist. :8

Pyroka
02-09-2008, 02:14 PM
YAY, I was looking forward to finding out whether they did or not, thats 5 new faces! WOO!

Funya Chin
02-09-2008, 02:20 PM
But... it's a panic buy.

Tristan
02-09-2008, 02:28 PM
But... it's a panic buy.

What I was going to say.
Unfortunately.

Geraint
02-09-2008, 02:50 PM
I was up late last night, waiting to see if anymore deals had gone through during the night and I was gutted to see we hadnt. Then I went to sleep and when I woke up, I found out we'd signed someone and broken our transfer record.

Marouane Fellaini from Standard Liege, £15m that will rise throughout the deal. He's with us for 5 years now. I was very happy over this tbh! ;D He impressed me so much againest Liverpool, cant wait to see him in action. But I'm gutted we wont be able to play him in the UEFA Cup until after the group stages (providing we get there!), I wanted to see him againest Standard.

Oooh, he's great ;D apparently, Moyes has been following him for 2 years now, but thought the move would've scuppered due to the UEFA Cup draw. We've just stolen one of their best players too, get in!
Now what would make me really happy, is Moyes signing a new contract - please?! EGM tomorrow; Kenwright will want to cause a distraction there.

:D

Isn't everyone?

bigdavecox90
03-09-2008, 07:35 AM
Signing a nobody for £15 million haha

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!