Red BB = 9t
Blue BB = 8T
Gold Nelly = 7t 3 Hc
Disco = 3t
trophy Set = 8t 5 Hc
Dj Deck [Altho not many about I Saw 1 go for 15t] = 15t
Dino = 8t 5 Hc
Typo = 1t 4 Hc

I Know the Bb's are miles away from the currect habbox values but Thats wat they are going for :s infact ppl couldnt shift BBB's for 8t sometimes :S :eusa_eh:

Smiddy
29-06-2005, 04:27 PM
Ok Shipley Thanks For The Values, And I Have to Agree With a majority Of Them :)

I WIll Sort out the BB's ASAP ;)

Regards
Smiddy :)

HolyWar
01-07-2005, 02:28 AM
Tom, the values posted here are not very accurate, take it from me, I trade alot of these and have spent alot of time trading in various locations. There is not a single person you will find that would trade a BBB for someones dino atm and it is in no way less than the dino . I will be quite honest here, ever since we have started decreasing the values to make them more accurate people have been used to offering substantially less than habbox value and that is what is happening here. We have adjusted the values to be more accurate and that is giving the perception that supers are dropping users feel they should continue to offer less and undercut the values. I know it sounds quite odd, but that is exactly what is happening. But the dino is in fact only worth around 7 thrones at the moment. The BBB is worth around 8 thrones and 6 hcs and the Red birdbath is worth around 9t 10 hcs. Im sure they will regain strength in time, but in no possible way is a dino trading for higher than a BBB. Its just not happening. I know this a long response for someones value report but the values of birdbaths are not logically in the same area as the ever so popular and everywhere dino egg. The Market is controlled here and precision is vital. I know you will agree with that. :eusa_snoo :eusa_ange

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!