PDA

View Full Version : Man City - Job done

Minstrels
18-09-2008, 07:01 PM
Won 2:1, good freekick from them. Jo scored twice, very nice.

Roll on the game to finish it off at COMS.

RareIce
18-09-2008, 07:04 PM
yep glad Jo started his goal scoring account, probs get a complaint there being anotherman city thread but who cares i love it

Istanbul here we come

Edited by lAscend (Forum Super Moderator): Posts merged.

Excellent2
18-09-2008, 07:08 PM
Jo is an amazing player actually, I never thought he was that good before, good win :)

Geo23
18-09-2008, 07:10 PM
Not job done yet still got the second leg.

But City will probaly go through now. It was a good performance from them considering their away from home and the pitch was poor.

That free kick was a good one and that screamer which nearly went in.

Also Hart making that save in stoppage time so they did make chances and if city dont defend well they might be back into it.

Flamedragon3
18-09-2008, 08:41 PM
Didn't see the game cause I haven't got Sky or a ticket to Cyprus :( lol.

Hopefully, someone will post it on youtube soon. :D But who cares with all the City threads! Something positive is happening at Man City, so let us enjoy it!

Man Utd have had their time, now its our turn to shine. :D Isn't it funny how Jo scores in UEFA matches but not league lol. He looked good against Chelsea, so hopefully there is more to see from him. ;) How did Robinho do?? :S

Minstrels
18-09-2008, 09:16 PM
Didn't see the game cause I haven't got Sky or a ticket to Cyprus :( lol.

Hopefully, someone will post it on youtube soon. :D But who cares with all the City threads! Something positive is happening at Man City, so let us enjoy it!

Man Utd have had their time, now its our turn to shine. :D Isn't it funny how Jo scores in UEFA matches but not league lol. He looked good against Chelsea, so hopefully there is more to see from him. ;) How did Robinho do?? :S
Robinho, Jo and Elano did a samba dance while SWP jumped on Kompanys back... sums up all of their performances. :8:8:8

Browney
19-09-2008, 04:10 PM
Man Utd have had their time, now its our turn to shine. :D

lol, I still reckon it'll be a while before you outshine United. I'm still backing United for 2nd in league and City in the 5th spot. in due time, who knows.

JackBuddy
19-09-2008, 04:17 PM
Didn't see the game cause I haven't got Sky or a ticket to Cyprus :( lol
www.justin.tv (http://www.justin.tv) ;)

they stream most football games that are on sky/setanta etc free.

RareIce
19-09-2008, 04:27 PM
www.justin.tv (http://www.justin.tv) ;)

they stream most football games that are on sky/setanta etc free.

thats how i watched it last night. Its a great site.

here are the highlights of the match for anyone who missed it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-X968tEaT4 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-X968tEaT4)

we should of won by 5 Jo missed an absoloute sitter!

sock
19-09-2008, 06:12 PM
Ye Jo could of had 5 goals tbh, post once, crossbar once, open net missed and scored x2, ah well, by winning 2-1 it means Hart has to let in 3 at COMS for omonoia to go through, but hart has never let in 3 at COMS i fink.

Minstrels
19-09-2008, 06:17 PM
Ye Jo could of had 5 goals tbh, post once, crossbar once, open net missed and scored x2, ah well, by winning 2-1 it means Hart has to let in 3 at COMS for omonoia to go through, but hart has never let in 3 at COMS i fink.
I'll do it nice and gentle before some sly mug comes along. What was last weekend? :P

sock
19-09-2008, 06:19 PM
was gunna go down to city v pompey this weekend, turns out my own footy match kiks of at 2pm :[ had tickets as well gotta giv em away

sock
19-09-2008, 06:51 PM
lol i just found out what idint realise before is that vassell is actually done quite well for us, 95 apps 57 goals, pretty good, considering i don't rate him too much.

RareIce
19-09-2008, 06:55 PM
was gunna go down to city v pompey this weekend, turns out my own footy match kiks of at 2pm :[ had tickets as well gotta giv em away

give em me then!
loll vassel has done well for us he puts 100% in for us

Minstrels
19-09-2008, 07:02 PM
I miss matches unless I know they'll be a scout. However I'm lucky as most of mine are 9:00AM KO, rest of the team hate it apart from me!!! :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!