PDA

View Full Version : Will there..

sock
24-09-2008, 03:26 PM
Be a live stream of Man city v Brighton tonight anywhere do you know? Also what are your predictions, i'd say 2-0 to city

edit: is the Brighton manager called Fatboy or somit lolz? cos look under the video and the description of the video. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/league_cup/7626796.stm

CJW93
24-09-2008, 03:51 PM
How about you go to the game insted?
Will be better than watching it on a stream..

Try justin.tv

Flamedragon3
24-09-2008, 03:59 PM
I would have gone, but Brighton is too far away from me, because I live near Birmingham. :/ Llike a four hour drive to Birghton, which meant missing 2 hours of school... :/

CJW93
24-09-2008, 04:02 PM
I didn't realise it was away

Andeeh
24-09-2008, 04:12 PM
Hmm Good ol Brighton..

Brighton lose in extra time :)

Minstrels
24-09-2008, 04:35 PM
No stream for today however I think their may be a 3% chance it could end up on Justin.tv via Arabic TV however I doubt they'll have a camera in Brighton. Their is however radio streams.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/manchester/local_radio/index.shtml
http://earth.radica.com/magic1152.32
http://www.manchestermagic.co.uk/article.asp?id=605656

Their is this but I guess whether we'll see closer to the game if it's ******** or not...
http://footballlivechannel.blogspot.com/2008/09/live-matches-today_23.html

Cixso
24-09-2008, 04:52 PM
I'm setting up a website that will feature every englush game (top flight)if you interested?

Shame it won't be ready for another week or 2. :P

I don't think that game is streaming tonight on justin though.

Geraint
24-09-2008, 04:56 PM
Be a live stream of Man city v Brighton tonight anywhere do you know? Also what are your predictions, i'd say 2-0 to city

edit: is the Brighton manager called Fatboy or somit lolz? cos look under the video and the description of the video. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/league_cup/7626796.stm

Fatboy gives Brighton slim chance of win tonight.

It's Fatboy Slim. He's a brighton fan. He used to sponsor them with "SKINT".

RyanDOT
24-09-2008, 05:01 PM
Most be one on justin.tv

Doubt it though.

Flamedragon3
24-09-2008, 05:38 PM
Here are the options I'm using:

Watch Sky Sports
Listen to BBC Radio Five Live
Watch text updates on BBC Sports

Only options I can think of from the top of my head for the Man City game. :)

sock
24-09-2008, 06:06 PM
ye dunno wot i'm gunna do ye and chaz, most of us man city fans live in manchester so we can't exactly trek to birmingham lol

Minstrels
24-09-2008, 06:18 PM
ye dunno wot i'm gunna do ye and chaz, most of us man city fans live in manchester so we can't exactly trek to birmingham lol
i can and would however this one is in Brighton.

sock
24-09-2008, 06:33 PM
i can and would however this one is in Brighton.

ye so you wouldn't of as you aren't lol.

hmm we're a round behind everyone else.

Minstrels
24-09-2008, 06:35 PM
ye so you wouldn't of as you aren't lol.

hmm we're a round behind everyone else.
cos we played in the eufa cup 48 hours before. ;)

Minstrels
24-09-2008, 08:14 PM
1:0 Gelson.

Andeeh
24-09-2008, 08:36 PM
Glen Murray Equaliser ;)

Brighton takes lead:L

Flamedragon3
24-09-2008, 08:49 PM
2-1 to Brighton LMAO!

We always lose in Carling Cup matches :rolleyes:

Usually happens in penalties. Typical City, we suck lol.

Andeeh
24-09-2008, 08:51 PM
said not to underestimate brighton :)

Minstrels
24-09-2008, 08:52 PM
said not to underestimate brighton :)
Not over yet so **** off. :rolleyes:

Andeeh
24-09-2008, 08:54 PM
Lol.
well it pretty much is :)

Andys
24-09-2008, 08:55 PM
lollllll. what's citys line up?

Minstrels
24-09-2008, 08:57 PM
We had Schmeichel, Zab, Dunne, Haim, Ball, Ireland, Kompany, Johnson, Fernandes, Sturridge and Jo. No wide players, shows what a difference Robingo, SWP, Richards and Hart are.

Andeeh
Man City: Schmeichel, Zabaleta, Dunne, Ben-Haim, Michael Ball, Kompany, Ireland, Johnson, Gelson, Sturridge, Jo.

Subs: Hart, Elano, Garrido, Caicedo, Hamann, Evans, Logan.

just brought on elano.

Flamedragon3
I don't really mind. Last year, teams like Liverpool, Man Utd got knocked out to crap teams, and there competiting to actually win a cup match like this... We should be too, but its Man City for you, you never know whats going to happen. lol.

Andys
24-09-2008, 08:58 PM
still a decent team though.
pretty embarrasing xD

Flamedragon3
24-09-2008, 08:59 PM
We had Schmeichel, Zab, Dunne, Haim, Ball, Ireland, Kompany, Johnson, Fernandes, Sturridge and Jo. No wide players, shows what a difference Robingo, SWP, Richards and Hart are.
And Petrov.

Its not over either. Remember what Sunderland did last night? That was very impressive.

Minstrels
24-09-2008, 09:01 PM
And Petrov.
DID HE PLAY AGAINST POMPEY?

NO?

OH DEAR COMING FROM THE GUY WHO PUT DOWN THE MAN CITY VS SUNDERLAND MATCH AS A 3:0 WIN TO SUNDERLAND?

I CBA TAKING CAPS OFF. I AM NOT ANGRY. JUST TIRED AND LAZY. KTHX.

***** 2-2 COME ** WID ME *******. WHERES DAT BRIGHTON SCOUSER GONE. FKIN GIVE IT.

Flamedragon3
24-09-2008, 09:03 PM

NO?

OH DEAR COMING FROM THE GUY WHO PUT DOWN THE MAN CITY VS SUNDERLAND MATCH AS A 3:0 WIN TO SUNDERLAND?

Oh my god LMAO!

Now I know why most people on this forum think your a *****... Spelling error you jerk. Plus Petrov is a very good player for us and he is essential for us.

Don't take your anger out on me just because were not doing good. Get a life, its just a game. We still have the F.A Cup and UEFA Cup to challenge in. So calm down.

2-2 Stephen Ireland

Not over till the cry baby sings. (Minstrel)

Goal by Stephen Ireland (Man City) left-footed (low centre of goal) from centre of penalty area (12 yards).Brighton 2-2 Man City. Assist by Kasper Schmeichel (Man City) from own half.

Lmao made me laugh, but it was probably just a long kick. :P

Minstrels
24-09-2008, 09:08 PM
Oh my god LMAO!

Now I know why most people on this forum think your a *****... Spelling error you jerk. Plus Petrov is a very good player for us and he is essential for us.

Don't take your anger out on me just because were not doing good. Get a life, its just a game. We still have the F.A Cup and UEFA Cup to challenge in. So calm down.

2-2 Stephen Ireland

Not over till the cry baby sings. (Minstrel)

Pardon? If your saw my earlier post you would see I am the first one to say "It's not over yet". Yes I know it's 2-2, if it's just a game go support someone else. Football isn't just a game for passionate fans, it's life. Ask Geriant or whatever his name is, ask Funya Chin, ask Chaz. And so what? With Villa and Everton out City have a chance of this cup. Most people hate me on this forum along with Funya Chin and Chaz because us three tell people straight, we don't mess around with 4Chan images, we just tell it. Don't bother talking to me, put me on ignore, I wasted all my energy in turning the caps off, I said I wasn't angry I just cba turning caps off.

Andys
24-09-2008, 09:12 PM
And Petrov.

Its not over either. Remember what Sunderland did last night? That was very impressive.
We played our reserves nad I agree we player ****e, but we won didn't we?

NO?

***** 2-2 COME ** WID ME *******. WHERES DAT BRIGHTON SCOUSER GONE. FKIN GIVE IT.
if thats aimed at me...
did i?

Flamedragon3
24-09-2008, 09:13 PM
Pardon? If your saw my earlier post you would see I am the first one to say "It's not over yet". Yes I know it's 2-2, if it's just a game go support someone else. Football isn't just a game for passionate fans, it's life. Ask Geriant or whatever his name is, ask Funya Chin, ask Chaz. And so what? With Villa and Everton out City have a chance of this cup. Most people hate me on this forum along with Funya Chin and Chaz because us three tell people straight, we don't mess around with 4Chan images, we just tell it. Don't bother talking to me, put me on ignore, I wasted all my energy in turning the caps off, I said I wasn't angry I just cba turning caps off.
Excuse me? You don't even know how passionate I am to Man City?? I might have gone to more games than you for all you know and the lowest you can go, is having a go at someone for obviously making a typo error. I'm sorry for being human and honest in my opinions, but thats who I am.

Minstrels
24-09-2008, 09:15 PM
Excuse me? You don't even know how passionate I am to Man City?? I might have gone to more games than you for all you know and the lowest you can go, is having a go at someone for obviously making a typo error. I'm sorry for being human and honest in my opinions, but thats who I am.
If you can't even make a short trip to Birmingham then I doubt you've been to more games.

Flamedragon3
24-09-2008, 09:18 PM
If you can't even make a short trip to Birmingham then I doubt you've been to more games.
Birmingham? What are you on about lmao!

The Brighton game isn't in Birmingham. :rolleyes: Get your facts right lmao!

It would take me 3 hours to get to Brighton where the game is held, which means I can't get there in time after school... noob

Minstrels
24-09-2008, 09:20 PM
Birmingham? What are you on about lmao!

The Brighton game isn't in Birmingham. :rolleyes: Get your facts right lmao!
Obv I know that. But if you can't make a short trip to Birmingham for games when we play there, or Liverpool or Wigan then I doubt you've been to more games.

Flamedragon3
24-09-2008, 09:23 PM
Obv I know that. But if you can't make a short trip to Birmingham for games when we play there, or Liverpool or Wigan then I doubt you've been to more games.
Excuse me?

I go to Man Cities away games? I got tickets for Wigan, I couldn't go to Aston Villa cause it was miky take with their prices. Was like £50 for adult or something daft.

Andys
24-09-2008, 09:26 PM
2-2 on penalties so far.
All gone in.

HAHA BALL MISSED!!!
5-3 BRIGHTON!

Geraint
24-09-2008, 09:30 PM
Brighton win 5-3 on penalties.

Flamedragon3
24-09-2008, 09:30 PM
Man City are out lol.

Thats three times we've been knocked out the Carling Cup in penalties in Round Two in the past 4 years.

How pathetic. :rolleyes:

Minstrels
24-09-2008, 09:33 PM
Man City are out lol.

Thats three times we've been knocked out the Carling Cup in penalties in Round Two in the past 4 years.

How pathetic. :rolleyes:
OK, have I seen the back off you until we win again then? Come and jump on the bandwagon when we win again, bye for now!

Anyway, time to ignore him. We are City, proves how much we rely on SWP and Robinho. Most of that team wont be here come January. Off to cry myself to sleep OK?

Flamedragon3
24-09-2008, 09:35 PM
OK, have I seen the back off you until we win again then? Come and jump on the bandwagon when we win again, bye for now!

Anyway, time to ignore him. We are City, proves how much we rely on SWP and Robinho. Most of that team wont be here come January. Off to cry myself to sleep OK?
Mate. I don't give up on City and don't watch their games till we win. I watched City when we were rubbish and when we were good. And yet I get a season ticket every season. So go away, and have a paddy on your own and not on me.

Minstrels
24-09-2008, 09:37 PM
Mate. I don't give up on City and don't watch their games till we win. I watched City when we were rubbish and when we were good. And yet I get a season ticket every season. So go away, and have a paddy on your own and not on me.
I'm not having a paddy am I? It's just silly how people think City are pathetic or rubbish after we lose, yeah I go into matches saying were going to win however if we lose, fair play to the other team. :rolleyes:

Oh and am I right or am I wrong that you only started posting the sports section when we were linked with Ronaldhino? :rolleyes:
I'm sure I could ask Geriant or Funya Chin to clarify that for me.

Flamedragon3
25-09-2008, 02:32 PM
I'm not having a paddy am I? It's just silly how people think City are pathetic or rubbish after we lose, yeah I go into matches saying were going to win however if we lose, fair play to the other team. :rolleyes:

Oh and am I right or am I wrong that you only started posting the sports section when we were linked with Ronaldhino? :rolleyes:
I'm sure I could ask Geriant or Funya Chin to clarify that for me.
So now your accusing me of being a glory hunter? Oh my god! I actually started coming on here when I found out about the HxF league on Fantasy Premier League. You don't know anything about me mate.

On the day I was born, my dad made me a Junior Blue for Man City. I went to my first game when I was seven, and we got relegated to what was Division One, I then carried on going to every home game, and the occasional away game my Dad could get tickets for. I've now been a season ticket holder for the past 4 years. So shut your face, and show some respect!

Minstrels
25-09-2008, 02:48 PM
So now your accusing me of being a glory hunter? Oh my god! I actually started coming on here when I found out about the HxF league on Fantasy Premier League. You don't know anything about me mate.

On the day I was born, my dad made me a Junior Blue for Man City. I went to my first game when I was seven, and we got relegated to what was Division One, I then carried on going to every home game, and the occasional away game my Dad could get tickets for. I've now been a season ticket holder for the past 4 years. So shut your face, and show some respect!
Oh wow. I'm so wanting all of that. Even though I've been a holder of a season ticket two seasons before we left Maine Road. :rolleyes:
I don't suppose you made a trip down to Swindon from Manchester when you were around four have you?

MOD please close thread, going off topic.

Geraint
25-09-2008, 02:56 PM
Your arguing over who's the better fan. Your both Manchester City fans, you both have season tickets and you both support your club. Your arguing with your own fans. Get a grip.

Minstrels
25-09-2008, 02:59 PM
Your arguing over who's the better fan. Your both Manchester City fans, you both have season tickets and you both support your club. Your arguing with your own fans. Get a grip.
Were helping our owners out, the owners want to be bigger and better than United so were acting like United fans.

Andeeh
25-09-2008, 03:18 PM
Good win for Brighton on Penos :)

Flamedragon3
25-09-2008, 04:25 PM
Oh wow. I'm so wanting all of that. Even though I've been a holder of a season ticket two seasons before we left Maine Road. :rolleyes:
I don't suppose you made a trip down to Swindon from Manchester when you were around four have you?

Why are you having a go at me?? You started having a go at me, for making a typo error! And then your criticising me of being a glory hunter, and trying to say I don't go to any of our games.

Season ticket in last two seasons at Maine Road is like me having season tickets for them two years. My dad didn't get season tickets because it meant leaving the north stand, which was where all the atmosphere was as they didn't sell season tickets.

I'm not being like a silly kid, but he started it. I know a few Man City supporters who have respect with other city fans, but he has nothing at all!

Flamedragon3
25-09-2008, 04:34 PM

So you've gone to watch City in the last 6 years, when I've been watching them for the last 8 years?

Also I was made a Junior Blue at birth, which meant I have actually been a Man City fan all my life.

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not double post.

Minstrels
25-09-2008, 04:40 PM
So you've gone to watch City in the last 6 years, when I've been watching them for the last 8 years?

Also I was made a Junior Blue at birth, which meant I have actually been a Man City fan all my life.
No, that was when I got my first season ticket. If you know your stuff, if I went to Swindon away then it means I've been going to City matches before I've had a season ticket. Anyway, I cba with you so stop quoting me. :rolleyes:

Oh and don't double post.

Flamedragon3
25-09-2008, 06:07 PM
No, that was when I got my first season ticket. If you know your stuff, if I went to Swindon away then it means I've been going to City matches before I've had a season ticket. Anyway, I cba with you so stop quoting me. :rolleyes:

Oh and don't double post.
And if you listened to what I said. I've been going to City matches continuosly for the past 8 years. Yet I have only started getting season tickets at the new stadium four years ago. Which means for four years I've been going to home/away matches without a season ticket aswell?

And I'll quote what lies you say about me if I want to. ;)

I'm no glory hunter for City like you think I am, I started watching in 2000-01 season, and have gone to every home game except for one in the past eight years. And when you said I don't go to away games, I actually do try to get to as many as I can, and I actually do have a high chance of going to them because I think I now have 3,500 loyalty points now.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!