PDA

View Full Version : GRRRRR

Glen Coco
05-10-2008, 09:16 AM
I HATE school atm.
Only good times are lunch & break and they're getting boring becasue we can't do anytihng becasue of the stupid weather.

I actually have some nice teachers this year. But then I have crap ones.
I've posted about my PSHE teacher before, where she can't control anyone and blames it on me and Joanne. However, i think that's actually changed becasue most of the class got an after school detention and we didn't :S.
My form tutor is a *****. I had fallen out with my friend so I wasn't talking and we had to do this stupid little quiz, oh just saying if anyone else was like i was like red eyes and stuff she would have been like OMGZ WOTZ WRONGG, and i wasn't talking at all. She kept me, john and joanne back and was like shouting at us becasue our behaviour was 'unexceptable' !!!!!!!!!!!!!
COWCOWCOWCOWCOWCOWCOWCOW
grr.

Oh, I suppose a B isn't that bad in art isit?

OH AND ANOTHER THING
WE DID A BLOODY MATHS TEST
AND I HAD A IMMATURE GIT NEXT TO ME PLAYING WITH A TOY SKATEBOARD ALL THROUGH IT!
I get distracted easily and only got a C

H0BJ0B
05-10-2008, 11:20 PM
Unlucky.

Throne Sofa
06-10-2008, 06:44 PM
OH MY GAWSH, LIKE YEAH!

rachael.
06-10-2008, 08:26 PM
LOL I have a kid sat next to me in maths tha plays with wierd toys :S:S
But yeah sounds like you have it baaad.
My break and lunchtimes are amazee haha :D:D

dirrty
06-10-2008, 08:49 PM
thats life, deal with it.

Throne Sofa
06-10-2008, 10:23 PM
no one caressssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Edited by lAscend (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't post pointlessly.

leah
07-10-2008, 06:59 AM
I HATE school atm.
Only good times are lunch & break and they're getting boring becasue we can't do anytihng becasue of the stupid weather.

I actually have some nice teachers this year. But then I have crap ones.
I've posted about my PSHE teacher before, where she can't control anyone and blames it on me and Joanne. However, i think that's actually changed becasue most of the class got an after school detention and we didn't :S.
My form tutor is a *****. I had fallen out with my friend so I wasn't talking and we had to do this stupid little quiz, oh just saying if anyone else was like i was like red eyes and stuff she would have been like OMGZ WOTZ WRONGG, and i wasn't talking at all. She kept me, john and joanne back and was like shouting at us becasue our behaviour was 'unexceptable' !!!!!!!!!!!!!
COWCOWCOWCOWCOWCOWCOWCOW
grr.

Oh, I suppose a B isn't that bad in art isit?

OH AND ANOTHER THING
WE DID A BLOODY MATHS TEST
AND I HAD A IMMATURE GIT NEXT TO ME PLAYING WITH A TOY SKATEBOARD ALL THROUGH IT!
I get distracted easily and only got a C
My form tutor used to hate me too :O
and in Maths I sat next to this boy with warty fingers and that used to distract me lolol

mat64
07-10-2008, 07:10 AM
Things get better when you leave school, everyone has to do it though so unfortunately your going have to deal with it and hopefully leave with some decent grades, atleast you can start counting the days until you leave ;).

Glen Coco
10-10-2008, 08:17 PM
thats life, deal with it.

no one caressssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Edited by lAscend (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't post pointlessly.

Bless, you think I care that you don't care?
Don't flatter yourselves ;).

Haha, counting down the days?
I have yearrrsssss and years more to do.
I've got year 9 to finish, year 10, 11, sixth form and medical school.

Ahh well.
It'll be worth it when I'm rich ( Y )

Loqo
10-10-2008, 09:50 PM
Sounds annoying, ah well, we've all had to to it.

Throne Sofa
11-10-2008, 03:32 PM

Ahh well.
Just another 13 years or so then left of education!

LoveToStack
14-10-2008, 04:55 PM
what's worse for me is when I sit in class and the teacher groans on about all this pish I dont understand (nor care about cos i already have my grades... :lll) and it's just pointless for me to be there.

Sepron
14-10-2008, 07:51 PM

Ahh well.

YOU THINK YEAR 8 IS BLOODY BAD, THEN YOU SERIOUSLY NEED TO GROW UP TO 12 YEAR OLD! WAIT TILL YOU GET TO YEAR 11 WITH ALL THE STRESSFUL GCSE'S NOT LIKE A PSCHE TEACHER PERVING YOU UP IS GONNA DO ANY HARM IS IT?

Glen Coco
16-10-2008, 04:17 PM
YOU THINK YEAR 8 IS BLOODY BAD, THEN YOU SERIOUSLY NEED TO GROW UP TO 12 YEAR OLD! WAIT TILL YOU GET TO YEAR 11 WITH ALL THE STRESSFUL GCSE'S NOT LIKE A PSCHE TEACHER PERVING YOU UP IS GONNA DO ANY HARM IS IT?

I'm in Year 9 dear.
And I'm 13.

LoveToStack
16-10-2008, 07:13 PM
Even thought I understand it's annoying for you, do understand that higher up in school it is much worse, not for things like irritating people in your class or teachers not liking you. It's more a case of, is this teacher good and can I handle the work?

Glen Coco
18-10-2008, 08:11 AM
Even thought I understand it's annoying for you, do understand that higher up in school it is much worse, not for things like irritating people in your class or teachers not liking you. It's more a case of, is this teacher good and can I handle the work?

Hmm I suppose.
It's gotten better though :).
I've been moved in maths bahah.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!