PDA

View Full Version : Habbox giving false information?

MicroVision
03-09-2004, 04:24 AM
Im sorry this should not be I AM the one who gave false info not ******

hotslime
03-09-2004, 04:51 AM
A while back in the internationl section of habbox news it says that the new manager is going to be parzival. Now once the hotel opened we all found out that brojo was the new manager and parzival has nothing to do with hobbas or staff on .com. Whats up with that. Here is what was posted by 8freak8

Alot of people already knew this, but since he made a public Habbo appearance last night, I thought I should let everyone else know :P

Parzival is one of the first office staff of the American hotel to be seen on Habbo UK! He is going to be the US Hotel Manager, but before now, had never been on Habbo at all! The people that met him last night said things like "He seems really nice and down to earth. He was chatting to us casually about what we like n stuff" from GriffinW89 .

Parzival further confirmed names will be up for reservation on wednesday and that there will be a celebrity or celebrities on the hotel! Habbo US is possibly coming out on September the first or second, with parzival on the Habbo name brojo
Screenshot

Thanks to all the people that emailed in, but mainly GriffinW89 and pinkie-1954
24 Aug 2004 09:59 am by 8Freak8
0 comment(s)

Parzival Is Brojo.. Dude Your confusing.

:Illusion
03-09-2004, 05:37 AM
How is it false information?

Habbo US is possibly coming out on September the first or second, with parzival on the Habbo name brojo
It tells you there that his name is gonna be brojo on that hotel :s

Arcanum
03-09-2004, 06:04 AM
Lmao, I'd be editing your post right about now! :p Yeah, I'd actually read the article first before commenting :|

platinum101
04-09-2004, 01:11 AM
Parzival Is Brojo.. Dude Your confusing.

Yes ,I didnt know that untill about 20mins ago

8Freak8
04-09-2004, 08:56 AM
*acts insulted* ;)

MicroVision
08-09-2004, 10:55 PM
8freak8 im sorry i didnt notice

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!