PDA

View Full Version : Mock GCSE Examinations.

PaulMacC
28-10-2008, 01:43 AM
Im a bit stressed over them, I have them on November 24th. Apparently if you do real bad in these exams then your withdrawn from your GCSE exam altogether. I havent revised yet but I keep pushing it back though I am going to force myself to do 1-2 hours revision each night on Monday 3rd. Has anyone got any exam tips just to get the stress away or help me revise.

Eamonn
28-10-2008, 01:48 AM
Im a bit stressed over them, I have them on November 24th. Apparently if you do real bad in these exams then your withdrawn from your GCSE exam altogether. I havent revised yet but I keep pushing it back though I am going to force myself to do 1-2 hours revision each night on Monday 3rd. Has anyone got any exam tips just to get the stress away or help me revise.

LOL firstly all i'm gonna say is that the school will NOT withdraw you from your exams if you do bad cus it actually costs them loadssss to do that ;)
secondly don't worry too much about them, maybe start revising like end of november, they aren't THAT important and the marking is always wayy more leniant on mocks :)

Rapidshare
28-10-2008, 01:52 AM
We got our real ones after christmas :(

Throne Sofa
30-10-2008, 08:31 PM
Don't be stressed, they're a waste of time.

Foals
30-10-2008, 08:35 PM
what he said.

Wayne
30-10-2008, 08:35 PM
Just revise and do your best. Try and revise the stuff you think you're going to get questioned on and make sure you know it quite well. Getting stressed won't help and try not to keep putting revision off, the sooner you revise the more you'll remember.

Blue
30-10-2008, 08:36 PM
Don't worry about them :)
If you do craply in anything, it's your teachers chance to go over it again with you

HannahLouiisex
02-11-2008, 06:54 PM
dont be worried maynn:) itll be fine honest.
i have them too.
along with a ten hour art exam|: joy.
but yeah, they go on your app form, say for college, as your mocks, but they are kinda important, gcses are more important though:)
im worried too.
but just revise and youll do well:) good luck x

Abbie.
02-11-2008, 11:42 PM
what exam board are you with?

Immenseman
02-11-2008, 11:47 PM
This is how important they are.... my school doesn't do them due to costs. They're really not important lol we did one in english in the class and I got a D in language and a C in literature. In the real examinations I got an A in both.

Technologic
03-11-2008, 10:31 PM
Mine are in february, like 2 months before the real ones.

Stupid, eh?

Foals
03-11-2008, 10:33 PM
i had 2 mocks :| one in yr 10 & one in yr 11

mb-group.net
04-11-2008, 07:11 PM

They are not, because they let you and your teacher which topics you need to revise and work on to get the best grades on your real exam. I benifitted greatly from them when I did them a while back.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!