PDA

View Full Version : Need to make a choice..

Southe,
29-10-2008, 01:07 PM
Well i was in college doing a pc tech course and i manged to get my HNC but never got in so i didnt do my HND. ive been doing nothing but my part time job since august and im being pushed towards a job or back to college.

Now my mum suggested because im good at history i should take a history course and then i would be able to travel to japan and study its history and culture which im intrested in.

Or i try get into HND i finish of my course and then i can get a high payed job.

so i dont know if i should try finish of or start somethign new because the history thing might take a quite few more years. while HND will be a year

So anyone help me make up my mind.. need to make up my mind before i tell my dad lol ^^;;

Captain
29-10-2008, 04:52 PM
Do the HND thing :D

Jackboy
01-11-2008, 04:58 PM
Well i was in college doing a pc tech course and i manged to get my HNC but never got in so i didnt do my HND. ive been doing nothing but my part time job since august and im being pushed towards a job or back to college.

Now my mum suggested because im good at history i should take a history course and then i would be able to travel to japan and study its history and culture which im intrested in.

Or i try get into HND i finish of my course and then i can get a high payed job.

so i dont know if i should try finish of or start somethign new because the history thing might take a quite few more years. while HND will be a year

So anyone help me make up my mind.. need to make up my mind before i tell my dad lol ^^;;

No offense but learn to spell if you want a high paid job ;)

And the best thing to do is what you enjoy.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!