PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Does anyone actually like Jibbi?

Mike
03-09-2004, 01:52 PM
Do any of you like Jibbi?

tbh imo no m8
03-09-2004, 01:54 PM
yea of course if it wasn't 4 jibbi cumin up wit the idea we wouldnt have habbo

Mike
03-09-2004, 01:56 PM
Lol, Jibbi didnt even create habbo hotel. :)

tbh imo no m8
03-09-2004, 01:57 PM
i know but she was a big part in the creation and thought of he ifdea

ShadowSam19
03-09-2004, 01:59 PM
yea, jibbi is just the manager, not the creator...but how couldnt you like jibbi...i mean she hasnt done anything that deserves a disliking, and very few, if ne, know her at all. You cant judge a person from afar :eusa_snoo

umm, no she wasnt...she isnt even the first manager, she had nothing to do, as far as i know, with the creation of it.

Mentor
03-09-2004, 02:41 PM
i dont like her or not like here, ive never even seen her, nevalown talked to her long enoght to find out. plus i dont think she was even there untill a while after habbo was created and she deefntly didnt make it or come up with the idea, shes not even a programer all she does is nmange a few things.

EdwardTine
03-09-2004, 05:31 PM
She has nothing to do with habbo hotel itself, she is only the admin. She was never around when it was made.

Butcher11
03-09-2004, 07:07 PM
She's the manager, and she was around when Ione was in her place, not sure if she was hobba or staff tho. She must've been something because she got promotoed

Mentor
03-09-2004, 09:39 PM
beiong manger of habbo i think like being admin of a forum? they may be admin but it dont mean they wrote the forum scriipts, aka ipb, vbb or phpbb.

woolyman
03-09-2004, 09:55 PM
Ive never seen her or spoken to her so I couldnt really say yes or no

Starberg
03-09-2004, 09:59 PM
Withoutr Jibbi the hotel wouldn't be the same, and theres no reason to hate her, so i like her :D

Mentor
03-09-2004, 10:07 PM
Withoutr Jibbi the hotel wouldn't be the same, and theres no reason to hate her, so i like her :D
mingt not be the same, but it could be better> or worse, who knows?

Mike
03-09-2004, 10:59 PM
Ahh.. i better question might be, has jibbi ever done something for you personally?

Moose
04-09-2004, 04:17 AM
DOnt ressurect this topic again, just like Janeh said.

ANd I think Jibbi is a decent manager even tho she ignores us.

EdwardTine
04-09-2004, 09:12 AM
I dont think she is, the newsie comes out on Tuesday afternoon, not Monday, I have noticed this since about the beginning of the holiday, I wouldn't care much, but she does have to change the date to Tuesday, but as she hasn't she is lazy, she not hotel manager, she is the admin.

Mentor
04-09-2004, 11:04 AM
who says jibbi upoadets the site anyway? mingt be somoen else all iev known her to so with proof is the newsy thing. ive never met her, never talked to her, and chanse are half teh poepl saying shes ****, and teh other half saying shes good havent ether, i dount there even anyoen on teh forum whos met and taked to her persponly, and that no one knowns her but just assuming.

EdwardTine
04-09-2004, 11:15 AM
If anyone says here you have after this post you are a ******.

P.S You're not online.

Mentor
04-09-2004, 12:37 PM
i am now but your not lol.

but i still dont know of anyone whos met her, but half teh forum acts ;like they have.

DontGiveOutYourPassword
04-09-2004, 01:26 PM

I like Jibbi shes a good friend

EdwardTine
04-09-2004, 02:23 PM
Have you talked to her in real life?

?mentaldevil?
05-09-2004, 02:03 AM
Why do so many people not liek jibbi

-Flip15-
05-09-2004, 05:38 AM
I cannot exactly say, I've never met her, nor have I actually seen her on habbo. I've seen alot of other Hobbas/Staff Members. Plenty of times.

danny6660
06-09-2004, 04:27 PM

* Edited by Janeh - DO NOT give people ANYBODYS msn - Not even your own. Do not message him asking for it - It is a scam most probably

EdwardTine
06-09-2004, 05:27 PM
Lol, you really have it?

Lincoln Imp!
14-09-2004, 04:59 PM
Nope :p

* Edited by Janeh - Try to make your posts over 9 characters

lukeisok
14-09-2004, 05:19 PM
I Think That most you havnt met her so DON'T believe rumors :( i have met jibbi and shes really kind! :)

THE NINJA
14-09-2004, 05:45 PM
I don't know her personally, so I can't really say.. But I don't like the way she does her job. She handles most situations like an amateur.

Spectate
14-09-2004, 06:39 PM
Jibbi seems to do her job well and that's what matters! :)

Butcher11
14-09-2004, 07:42 PM
I don't know her personally, so I can't really say.. But I don't like the way he does her job. She handles most situations like an amateur.

How would you know, you ahven't seen very situation, remember, failures are always remembered before successes.

THE NINJA
15-09-2004, 06:25 AM
How would you know, you ahven't seen very situation, remember, failures are always remembered before successes.

I've seen enough. :)

Butcher11
15-09-2004, 07:44 PM
Well remember her foremost duty is to Sulake and the business, and she has done a good job with alot of things, the Habbo Games were a big hit, even pets which everyone hates, they got alot of ppl to buy credits. Maybe I'd compare her to an economist who is more geared towards making money then appeasing customers. But she satisfies us enough to get to keep comin back to hotel. and you'll never see enough until you've seen 100% of the incidents in which she's handled.

THE NINJA
16-09-2004, 07:51 AM
Well remember her foremost duty is to Sulake and the business, and she has done a good job with alot of things, the Habbo Games were a big hit, even pets which everyone hates, they got alot of ppl to buy credits. Maybe I'd compare her to an economist who is more geared towards making money then appeasing customers. But she satisfies us enough to get to keep comin back to hotel. and you'll never see enough until you've seen 100% of the incidents in which she's handled.

Overall she does pretty well, I just don't like the way she handles certain situations as I've already said.

Another thing.. you make it sound like she's handled alot of incidents, which makes me wonder if she is so "good", why the incidents occurred in the first place. Letting an incident happen and then dealing with it, isn't good.

?mentaldevil?
16-09-2004, 11:37 AM
I don't know her personally, so I can't really say.. But I don't like the way he does her job. She handles most situations like an amateur.

he .She
so she is a boy and a girl lol

Soyers
16-09-2004, 11:39 AM
I think Jibbi is great! Though she is rarely online :S BUT She is in effect looking after us all ;) :eusa_clap

THE NINJA
16-09-2004, 11:43 AM
so she is a boy and a girl lol

She.

Gosh I made a mistake, here comes the Media. A letter was cut off, simple.

Jay$
23-09-2004, 12:10 PM
Jibbi is my best Habbo buddy & work friend...so yes I DO like her :D

scarlet001
25-09-2004, 01:17 PM
I don't like or dislike Jibbi though I think she could do more around the hotel for the people of habbo. Though I do respect she is a busy gal.

GommeInc
26-09-2004, 08:19 PM
I dont know her, but then again it is hard trying to see her, I have met her once and she didnt talk because of all the losers crowding around her, they are obviously obsessed with Habbo. She isnt that busy, she is hardly on and if she cant handle get a new manager.

-beenie-
13-10-2004, 02:23 AM
I wernt keen on Jibbi really... i liked Ione alot more :p

Unsuspected
13-10-2004, 07:10 AM
SHE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS IN HABBO HOTEL!!! when she accepted to be hotel manager it wasn't all just for fun and games, theres alot involved in being a hotel manager, of which she cannot handle. if anything happens in habbo it is literally her fault, I know it sounds harsh but thats the just what you gotta take when you are hotel manager. I do believe she tries. but her effort just isn't getting the job done. the new hotel navigator is horrible, theres soo much lag and habbo trys to ignore it, tehres scamming, scripting, hacking, late newsies, not to mention all the pedophiles on habbo. as hotel manager it is ALL her responsability, although most of it is not her doing she is responsible for making sure things get done and done well, of which most of us can all agree she does not do (only ones who don't agree are little children that are kissing Jibbi's ***).

I am not racist, if you hear, read or now anything that I have ever said about Jibbi it's most likely negative but non of it is a racist remark or a remark about her looks. Im not a noob I can find real reasons to not like her other then repeating "shes a fat ******!" like some childish problemed habbo's do. I get down to the bone, I know what I'm saying and I'm not afraid of being harsh if it's what needs to be done.

GommeInc
14-10-2004, 04:39 PM
I think they should call her what she is. Chat Website Admin. Thats Hotel Manager in computer terms and habbo terms.

SoraSafe
14-10-2004, 10:25 PM
Or you could just call her community producer.

Simonac55
14-10-2004, 10:39 PM
I think Jibbi is a really nice person who tries to take good care of Habbo Hotel. I'm sure she puts all her effort into it and yes I do like her as a manager and I respect her.

GommeInc
17-10-2004, 04:42 PM
Does it really matter if she was bad or not.

1. It is a chat site so you dont have to care basically who uses it.

2. Habbo Hotel only exists because it is a money making scheme like all sites.

3. You are pretty sad in caring about pixel people on a site.

Moose
17-10-2004, 04:50 PM
SHE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS IN HABBO HOTEL!!! when she accepted to be hotel manager it wasn't all just for fun and games, theres alot involved in being a hotel manager, of which she cannot handle. if anything happens in habbo it is literally her fault, I know it sounds harsh but thats the just what you gotta take when you are hotel manager. I do believe she tries. but her effort just isn't getting the job done. the new hotel navigator is horrible, theres soo much lag and habbo trys to ignore it, tehres scamming, scripting, hacking, late newsies, not to mention all the pedophiles on habbo. as hotel manager it is ALL her responsability, although most of it is not her doing she is responsible for making sure things get done and done well, of which most of us can all agree she does not do (only ones who don't agree are little children that are kissing Jibbi's ***).

I am not racist, if you hear, read or now anything that I have ever said about Jibbi it's most likely negative but non of it is a racist remark or a remark about her looks. Im not a noob I can find real reasons to not like her other then repeating "shes a fat ******!" like some childish problemed habbo's do. I get down to the bone, I know what I'm saying and I'm not afraid of being harsh if it's what needs to be done.

I agree with a tad of that but not all of it.
Jibbi doesn't have a choice of who joins habbo.
And yes, i think she has been "lazy" with late newsies and not always keeping us "up-to-date" but still she did her part, and thankfully shes gone, no more of her, so end of story, she is gone! no more of this! Jibbi is no more!
she left! so no more of this jibbi junk!

GommeInc
17-10-2004, 04:58 PM
THIS IS GETTING REPETATIVE, JIBBI HAS LEFT NOW NO NEED TO MOAN YOU SAD TRAVELLING GYPSI'S.

dj-ice-age
23-10-2004, 04:28 PM
i liked jibbi she was good but she didnt make habbo

GommeInc
24-10-2004, 08:00 PM
Why do people think she did, also people who have fan sites and think of her as famous should just shoot themselves now, she is as famous as your maths teacher.

Soyers
29-10-2004, 02:58 PM
yea of course if it wasn't 4 jibbi cumin up wit the idea we wouldnt have habbo

Jibbi didnt make the hotel hun O.o
I dont know Jibbi so i couldnt say if i like her or not :p

Revis
29-10-2004, 09:39 PM
She is the manager of the British part of the Habbo Ltd. buisness, sorry if this has already been said but i couldnt be bothered to read it all.
Sulake (saluke, i never get it right) came up with the idea and it was funded by daisy...
Ione is the worldwide manager.

GommeInc
30-10-2004, 02:52 PM
Ione is more important than Jibbi was, Ione was country manager while Jibbi was a CHat Site admin aka HM.

Adzeh
08-11-2004, 07:15 PM
i cant believe u lot. look at all she did for us. she kept the hotel running, she made sure there was always something new to do (the habbo games, givaways, the infobus) she helped us more than you know, and because there is something about habbo that you dont like, you say jibbi is a bad person. you make me sick. if you dont like the way habbo is, or is being run, then leave its simple enough. if this is going to be your attitude i suggest you leave for good.

at least jibbi was hard enough to accept she was in the wrong about the habbottery, at least she had the guts to admit it to every one. she felt so bad about people losing their hard earned furni, that she resigned. none of you can see that she was a good person. all you think is that to be a good manager, you have to give out rares (like ione) well thats not true. when you actually know how hard it is to be a HM, then maybe you can complain, but as you have never been a HM and you could never dream of how hard it is, you have no right to have a go at jibbi.

im sure she and the rest of the staff are fed up of this by now, if you want to have a go at her, do it to her face and no behind her back. thats just cowardly.

GommeInc
10-11-2004, 07:50 PM
Um, my dear friend ded man whatchamacall it.

You are getting sick over us talking about an admin that managed to rip us off of our money

Throne=£108.00
Type-writer=£138.00
Silver trophie=£624.00
Gold trophie=£792.00
bronze trophie=£906.00
yellow amber light=£1224.00
Dinosaur egg=£1728.00
golden elephant=£1782.00
blue fountin=£2808.00
red fountin=£3024.00
orange parasol=£3240.00
snowglobe=£4860.00

I would much prefer the money.

Also Jibbi was an admin, not HM and she is as normal as us, if habbo didnt exist then we would be alot richer.

H.bubbly
21-07-2005, 06:34 PM
never seen her or no one ever speaks about her

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!