PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Help desks and radios taking away our hobbas?

Mike
03-09-2004, 02:31 PM
Hobba's are entitled to enjoy the hotel, but from what i see loads of hobbas are on habbo radios, and are sat in helpdesks when they could be out stopping scammers, instead of waiting for the person who got scammed to come to them? When its to late to do anything.. Are our hobbas to busy to protect our hotel?

EdwardTine
03-09-2004, 05:34 PM
I agree, Habbox should stop bugging them about news, Mizki should quit habbox so she can help, their are alot but I cant think of their names that get bugged alot and have to sit in a room bored out of their minds.

Jane
03-09-2004, 07:27 PM
Actually, Mizki built the help desk so people who needed some help could come and get some. If you actually go there, you will notice that Mizki is hardly ever there but dealing with calls for help. Plus, hobbas dont have to be on duty everytime they are on the hotel, so they can do other things they want to like do habbox radio, or chat with some friends.

Butcher11
03-09-2004, 08:30 PM
The way I consider it, any call for help they answer makes them worth the effort. They don't HAVE to do anything, but they volunteered for the job, and they take the abuse with it.

?mentaldevil?
04-09-2004, 09:08 AM
Hobbas do need to have time off. They cant run around every second of the day

EdwardTine
04-09-2004, 09:09 AM
Here's an idea, close the hotel over holidays so all hobba's and staff can go on holiday and actually do something with their lives.

Jane
04-09-2004, 12:45 PM
Um...Hobbas already do go on holidays and go out with their friends, just like you do, but when they arent out with their friends they go on habbo which they enjoy. You obviously dont know anything about hobbas so I advise you to not post something like this ever again. :)

EdwardTine
04-09-2004, 02:24 PM
They find habbo enjoyable and when they're home they're on it, they can go and play on a games machine and hang out even longer!

?mentaldevil?
05-09-2004, 05:43 AM
Um...Hobbas already do go on holidays and go out with their friends, just like you do, but when they arent out with their friends they go on habbo which they enjoy. You obviously dont know anything about hobbas so I advise you to not post something like this ever again. :)

You go girl ;)

Simonac55
05-09-2004, 02:20 PM
Hobbas have life to outside of Habbo Hotel. S they can do whatever they want when they're off of work.

EdwardTine
05-09-2004, 05:33 PM
Habbo is not a business or a place to find a full time job, they can do whatever they want, what happens to habbox if habbo all of a sudden is closed forever without reason?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!