PDA

View Full Version : Mmm... My Favourite - Ends 7th December

Roxy
01-11-2008, 10:04 AM
There are hundreds of different chocolate bars, each one slightly different to the rest, whether it’s by taste, price or size. However, I’ve never found a chocolate bar which seems to completely suit me - have you?

If you could create any chocolate bar you wanted, what would it be?

Would it be made of creamy chocolate with a crunchy base and chocolate sprinkles on top? Or would it be something different such as a blend of milk, dark and white chocolate topped with nuts?

Your chocolate can be as weird and wacky as you want. Your entry doesn’t have to be a real chocolate bar, however you can base your idea on a chocolate bar which already exists. The most original and inventive chocolate bar will win.

Competition Prize/Entry Template

1st Prize: 3 HC Sofas (Kindly donated by JoeyK.)

Your entry should look like the example below:
Habbo Name: Roxy916
Habbox Name: Roxy916
My entry:

Competition Terms & Conditions

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of Habbox Forum. Habbox is giving all its members (not Habbox staff) the opportunity to enter competitions. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on the date listed in the thread title. The winner will be announced in this thread. Winner(s) will be private messaged by H0BJ0B to collect their prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. Any harassment or attempted bribery of the judge(s) will get you disqualified and could get you into trouble on the Forum. All Habbox staff are excluded from participating in competitions, unless the competition states they may. Trialists may enter any competition whilst they are on trial. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be withdrawn. Prizes are subject to change. Prizes must be claimed within one month of the winner(s) being announced. Unclaimed prizes will be considered a donation to Habbox Competitions in the winner's name. All furniture prizes will be handed over on Habbo UK only. All rights reserved.

When in posting the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments - it is not the place to do so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to the Competitions Manager or post in the "Questions & Comments about Habbox Competitions" thread.

Sureall
08-11-2008, 08:57 PM
Sparky612
Sparky612

STRWABERRY SPRINKLE SUPRISE

A mix off white and milk chocolate with a delightful strawberry foam inside. On the outside the white and milk chocolate mix together with each alternate block being a different type. If you let the pieces rest on your tongue you will get chocolate running down your throat followed bye a starwberry sizzler. For added strawberrieness strawberry sprinks are added.

Freeza101
09-11-2008, 02:00 PM
Habbo Name: Freeza101
Habbox Name: Freeza101
My entry:
A chocolate bar that changes taste every 10 minutes.
You can eat it for 1 hour. It changes to food and desert.
Pudding, Steak , Chips and dausages and many more.

zaphod9642
09-11-2008, 02:48 PM
habbo name : harryfamas
habboxname : zaphod9642
my entry : a chocolate bar that goes white-milk-dark chocolate with every bite and the filling changes like this turkish delights-caramel-fruit ands nut- honey comb. so every bight is a differednt flavour. and theres a competition where theres only 5 winners (bit corny but hang on) to go and be in a competition to work for sulake on habbo hotel. for the competition you have to be hotel manager for a day and the best wins. a permenent job for sulake :)

Markeh
09-11-2008, 03:03 PM
Habbo/X: Marky21

My entry: The Bobba Bar™! It is essentially a white chocolate version of MilkyWay, but with a twist! In the bottom of each bar, is a keyring based on a hotel manager of the UK hotel. There are 10 Platinum Keyrings, hidden in bars shipped around the world. If you find the platinum keyring, you get a furni-laden account on Habbo with an exclusive username, AND a tour of the Habbo UK Offices, PLUS a t-shirt with a Habbo of your choice on it SIGNED BY ALL Habbo UK STAFF!

.Zi
09-11-2008, 05:12 PM
Habbo name: Lewis-Moody!
Habbox name: Lewis-moody
My entry:

Bobba Chew.

Bobba Chew is a caramel choclate bar, coated with melted marshmellows, when you take a bite out if it, the caramel literally falls onto you're shirt, Bobba Chew only £0.99, so buy it today!

L.A.Walker
11-11-2008, 07:06 PM
Habbo Name: L.A.Walker
Habbox Name: L.A.Walker
My entry:

Introducing the new... CHOCONFUZZED!

A marshmallow covered in tiny bee-shaped golden nuggets, add SUGAR and a walnut topping...

A jelly block covered in Z-shaped rice snaps, add SUGAR and a single thin wafer on the top...

Glue the two together using MUCH MORE SUGAR, all then dipped in boring plain chocolate...

Every bar has a different square picture, made out of icing SUGAR, DAMNIT, SUGAR, of a red bee or blue giraffe...

Confused yet? GET HYPER ON CHOCONFUZZED!
'Cause I'm don't like pie!

Nonbelieverrr
11-11-2008, 11:31 PM
Habbo Name: Nonbelieverrr
Habbox Name: Nonbelieverrr
My entry: A milk chocolate bar [ shaped like a nonogon ] with a bacon and caramel topping and the inside is the same as a cylinder sausage. And it will only cost 60p :)
Tasty :)

17-jamie-17
12-11-2008, 02:12 PM
Habbo name- LastSight
Habbox name- Skadoosh
Entry:
Strawberry Caramel Dream

it has 4 sepearate the first bit consists of Creamy milk chocalate with a yummy caramel filling, The second consists of gorgeus white chocolate with a soft strawberry filling, the third consists of mil chocolate with a smooth strawberry centre, the fourth consists of white chocolate with a delicate carmel filling

yum!

Sharpysam
12-11-2008, 03:24 PM
Habbo Name: SharpysamBAN
Habbox Name: Sharpysam
My entry:

A chocalate bar - Called - The SAM

Ingrediants - Choclate (obv.)
Ice-cream
Fudge
Sweets
Cream-egg :D

Wraper (Imagination or what) - Blue with yellow sparks going down and says THE SAM in red

lPinoy
15-11-2008, 01:46 PM
Habbo Name: lPinoy
Habbox Name: lPinoy
My entry:

Name of product: Chewies
A layer of crispy milk chocolate and nut nougats with a delicious blend of white chocolate with a crunchy chocolate biscuit.

Edited by LeahRAWRR (Senior Competitions Staff): When entering competitions please state your correct Habbo(x) user name instead of the competitions staff that wrote the competition. Thanks.

Edited by H0BJ0B (Competitions Manager): Names updated based on forum account, and Habbo account on profile.

HelpfulDrag0n
18-11-2008, 05:14 AM
Habbo Name: Helpfuldragon
Habbox Name: Helpfuldrag0n
Entry: Choclate Bar Name: The Crunchinator
Ingrediants:
3/4 cup of almonds
3/4 cup of peanuts
3/4 cup of cashews
3/4 cup of walnuts
3/4 cup of pecans
1/2 cup of peanut butter
milk choclate
2 cups of milk
1 tbsp of margirine

Bloodshot
19-11-2008, 06:08 PM
Habbox Name: Bloodshot
Habbo Name: tomrulez!!
My Entry:

a Dark chocolate base followed by a crispy caramel layer followed by fudge a toffee in a mix with a cruchy orange layer followed by rich melted chocolate held to together by a layer of milk chocolate then a layer of white.

Now im hungry...........

lPinoy
21-11-2008, 06:56 PM
Habbo Name: Roxy916
Habbox Name: Roxy916
My entry:

A layer of crispy milk chocolate and nut nougats with a delicious blend of white chocolate with a crunchy chocolate biscuit.

Edited by LeahRAWRR (Senior Competitions Staff): When entering competitions please state your correct habbo(x) user name instead of the competitions staff that wrote the competition. Thanks.

Yeah, me and Roxy noticed that and I assumed someone would fix it.. but I guess not :O

Habbo Name: lPinoy
Habbox Name: lPinoy
My entry:

michaylalove
21-11-2008, 09:21 PM
Habbo Name: peacedog99
Habbox Name: michaylalove
My entry:

ok a swirl of chocolate, dark chocolate, strawberry, white,
with nuts, gummy worms, chocolate malts, with sprinkles on the top the name is "The round chocolate swirl wormy bar" the shape is round :)

Blue
21-11-2008, 09:43 PM
Habbo name: Fishfreakozoid
Habbox Name: Blue

Ok, meet the Tutanchocomuun!

First of all, imagine a pyramid with 3 layers of the classic milk, white and dark chocolate, topped off with orange and mint flavoured yellow shavings to give it that authentic pyramid look. Now, if that didn't get your taste buds salivating, theres more...
In the centre of the pyramid, lies a gooey centre of either melted dark chocolate, white chocolate or milk chocolate all wrapped around a chocolate brownie.

jameslarden
22-11-2008, 12:25 PM
Habbo Name: JamesLarden
Habbox Name: JamesLarden
My entry:

I would create a chocolate bar Called "The Italian Special". I have heard that top chefs use dark chocolate in lasagna, therefore i would create a lasagne made with dark chocolate. This would be cut into a chocolate bar size portion, and would have garlic bread as a crispy base. To round off the italian special, I would spread rich coffee tiramisu ontop, with a thin layer of masala soaked sponge, to add a sweet after taste. A whole italian meal in one...
...Eccellente!
http://havenworks.com/images/flags-gov/world/italy/ITALY-FLAG-ITALIAN-FLAG-HavenWorks-com.GIF

popstar3600
22-11-2008, 12:56 PM
Habbo name: popstar3600
Habbox name: popstar3600
Entry: N.E chocob.

Stands for Never Ending Chocolate Bar. It's all in the name!

99p

no best-before date.

No used-by date.

Never goes stale. (pretty impossible but oh well) :P

Oh and no additives, preservatives.

:P oh wth loadsa E numbers to make us all go wild!!!!!

hmmmm plain milk chocolate bar i think. Yummiest

:P I think its just gonna be like a Cadbury Dairy Milk Bar.

The best chocolate bar in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

2LQ
22-11-2008, 02:15 PM
Habbo Name: dj-bob:.
Habbox Name: dj-bob:.
My entry:

Almighty pyramid :D

A massive pyramid mixed with diffrent chocolates
1st row-dark chocolate
2nd row- Milk chocolate
3rd row - Milk chocolate with nuts through it
4th row- White chocolate with milk chocolate sprinkles
5 th row (the top) - Really sweet white chocolate that tingles the back of your throat :D

its a hollow pyramid so it has melted milk chocolate inside with smarties :D

Emu123
22-11-2008, 11:57 PM
Habbo Name: emu123
Habbox Name: emu123
My entry:

My chocolate bar would be a delicious blend of milk chocolate, the texture on the outside would be so smooth the outer coating covered in more chocolate, little balls which are encased with coloured sugar to give it that extra snazz. Four layers in the inside, A light crispy wafer, consisting of a deep rich toffee which makes your taste-buds scream with satisfication. The second layer consisting of crispy cereal, kinda like the rice crispy corn! It will add a little toughness to this sweet delectable little snack. The third layer will be milk chocolate, the kind that melts in your mouth, that makes you want more, that gives you those special tingles, irresistable. Finally, the fourth layer, well, marshmellow of course, who wouldnt like that combination, light and fluffy mixed in with a burst of carnival style candifloss.

CanadianBella
23-11-2008, 01:25 AM
White Chocolate, Caramel and Wafer strips.

Edited by H0BJ0B (Competitions Manager): To enter this competition, you need to include your Habbo and Habbox name.

Jordan:A
23-11-2008, 01:46 AM
Habbo Name: Jordan:A
Habbox Name: Jordan:A
My entry: Umm maybe milk chocolate wih sprinkles on the top and something inside umm maybe more choclate with nuts in ymmeh

pellj001
24-11-2008, 07:33 PM
habbo name:joshiboi323
habbox name:pellj001
entry:its called the triple choc fudge creamy scrumpious bar its 50p and its made from cream eggs, dark choc,light choc,white choc,cornish fudge,and a secret indridient which knowbody knows apart from me

mwhaaaaaaaaamwhaaaaaaamwhaaaaaaa!

:eusa_dancMEH!:eusa_danc

caleom
24-11-2008, 09:45 PM
habbo name:caleom

entry:the fudge wagzner

the fudge wagzner is a huge choc block coated in milk chocolate to start of there is a wafer base with a line of creamy caramel on top next there is soft nougar with delecats peices of fudge inside then there isa slightly chewy toffy layer finished off with a white choclate slab with nuts sprinkled on top and dark chocolate drizzled over mmmmmmmm! lol

Mr.Joe.P
26-11-2008, 12:26 PM
Habbo Name: Mr.Joe.P
Habbox Name: Mr.Joe.P
My entry: one that tastes exactly like those rubahb and custard hard sweets you get from the corner shop as there gorgeous but just hurt your teeth after a couple, so chocolatey form would be nice and easy :)

Cameron.j.f
29-11-2008, 02:59 PM
Habbo Name: cameron.j.f
Habbox Name: Cameron.j.f
My entry: A Chocolate bar that melts as soon as it is in you're mouth. Milk chocolate with a Bubbly filling. Also Has a Different Taste every time you eat it. From: Milk Chocolate to Cadburys cream egg to mars bar, Whatever you fancy is in this bar!

shaunz96
29-11-2008, 05:09 PM
Habbo Name: shaunz96
Habbox Name: shaunz96 =)
My entry:

A chocalate bar - Called -The Yum...

The Yum consists of four layers the:

choclate,
cripsy layer,
cream,
then choclate again,
then the last bit sit back and enjoy but make sure you say Yum...
|---------------------|
|Y M|:eusa_danc
| U |
| feel the cream |:eusa_clap:D:eusa_pray
| feel the power |
|_______________|

ExtraKen
02-12-2008, 10:26 AM
Habbo name: .-.eXtra.-.
Habbox name: .-.eXtra.-.

My Entry:

A chocolat bar with 100 % pure belgian chocolate :D filled with some cream.

Notting better than that :8

000lydzii000
02-12-2008, 11:08 AM
Habbo name: 000lydia000
Habbox name: 000lydzii000
Chocolate bar: An ever lasting chocolate bar with Diferent stuff in each section. So in one pice is sherbert, in another in smarties, white chocolate, dark chocolate, milk chocolate, mint and lastly those little rainbow drops, coz I lurv em. =]

Mrdeano2008
04-12-2008, 10:53 AM
Habbo Name: Mrdeano2008
Habbox Name: Mrdeano2008
My Entry:

The Everlasting HabboBar!
This sensational new chocolate bar could fufill any Habbos wildest dream. Once you have 'An Everlasting HabboBar', you would never need to spend your credits on another chocolate bar again!

Invented by 7 differnt Habbo community servers, 'The Everlasting HabboBar' brings you 7 differnt flavours! Ranging from 'Habbo France' to 'Habbo Japan'.
Each peice of Everlasting HabboBar you eat lasts for up to 7 hours, changing flavour from 7 differnt Habbo servers every hour on the hour! I have done lots of reasearch to come up with the best flavours for my new chocolate bar! Here are the 7 differnt flavours from 7 differnt servers!:

Habbo France:
On the first bite of your everlasting HabboBar, I bring you the creamy French crepes filled with Creme Brulee!

Habbo Mexico:
On the second flavour of the New everlasting HabboBar, I bring you a sweet mexican fruit to tickle your tastebuds! It is called Atemoya, sweet and fruity flavours!

Habbo Germany:
The third flavour is from the German culture. I bring you the famous German beer! Please do not worry about young children because it is not illegal to drink alchol underage in Germany.

Habbo Japan:
The fourth flavour will be one of the newest japanese idea, recently introduced in Japan. This is the wild Banana KitKat. Only exclusive in Japan itself, nowhere else to be found!

Habbo Italy:
On the Fifth hour of your Everlasting HabboBar, I bring you the famous Italian Pizza flavour, baked by the very best bakers 'The Sicilian Bakers'.

Habbo Australia:
From habbo australia I bring you the aussies most famous fruit, Quandong! Its exotic, famous, fruity and fun!

Habbo Belgium:
Lastly I bring you the wonderfull, creamy, sensational, 100% Belgium Chocolate. Probably the best tasting chocolate ever known of.

So why is my chocolate bar the best? Its creamy. Delightful. Sensational. Luxurious. My chocolate bar has a meaning to it. Its not the same. Its differnt. Full of differnt cultures!!!

This is why you should chose Mrdeano2008's, 'The Everlasting HabboBar!'

hottidog
05-12-2008, 07:29 PM
Habbo Name :Hottidog
HabboxName : Hottidog

Candyfloss Flavour Chocolate :P

Who hates candyfloss i no i dnt :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!