PDA

View Full Version : Imagine..

sock
01-11-2008, 08:17 PM
How good Leeds would be if they had a decent chairman and didn't go into corruption like 2003 or something.

I was thinking of this when I was playing Leeds on Fifa 09 lol.

I mean like there old players such as, P. Robinson, Woodgate, Ferdinand, Smith etc, have all become good players. Leeds could be top if they didn't go into corruption but instead they're in League 1.

Your thoughts/opinions?

Jack.Lfc
01-11-2008, 08:18 PM
Leeds where great and it was very sadening to see what happend to them.

Wootzeh
01-11-2008, 08:32 PM
na it was really funny to see it happen

Kaveri
01-11-2008, 09:18 PM
na it was really funny to see it happen
I agree, serves them right.

brandon
01-11-2008, 09:19 PM
From Champions League to League One..

Minstrels
01-11-2008, 09:22 PM
From Champions League to League One..
They did it for the lols to get in Brandons signature.

StefanCampbell1
01-11-2008, 09:35 PM
Smith? a great player?

But yea anyway, remember they got to the Semi-Finals of the Champions League, had a good-ish sized stadium, but went down the slump and spent more than they could afford, partly due to David O'leary, they were good, but got what they deserved in the end. Greed gets the better of most people. *Cough* Man City *Cough*

Jokes lol.

Jamie!
01-11-2008, 10:31 PM
What a **** thread :lol: ...

It's like saying we would have been a Premiership team had we kept the likes of; Rory Delap, Matt Jansen, Scott Dobie (At the time :rolleyes:..), steve hayward, allan smart et al.

sock
03-11-2008, 07:39 PM
there all crap anyway.

I used to support Oxford back in the day (well like 2 years ago) because my grandma lived there and 1st team I watched so ye I supported hem in League 2, they had some quality players.

- Dean Windass (Hull)
- Dean Whitehead (Sunderland Captain)

Imagine if we kept them.. =[ well no, we're now fighting relegation in conference.

Geraint
03-11-2008, 08:45 PM
What about the players we've let go...

Loser
03-11-2008, 09:59 PM
Smith? a great player?

But yea anyway, remember they got to the Semi-Finals of the Champions League, had a good-ish sized stadium, but went down the slump and spent more than they could afford, partly due to David O'leary, they were good, but got what they deserved in the end. Greed gets the better of most people. *Cough* Man City *Cough*

Jokes lol.

You mean Peter Ridsdale?
Also, I can't see Man City going into liquidation anytime soon. Billionaire business men don't lose money over night.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!