PDA

View Full Version : Wolves 2 - 1 Cardiff City.

StefanCampbell1
01-11-2008, 09:21 PM
Still top of the league, Cardiff slip down to sixth.

Enough said :rolleyes:

Jack.Lfc
01-11-2008, 09:26 PM
Hopefully they will bugger off to the welsh league.

StefanCampbell1
01-11-2008, 09:29 PM
That would be a bonus, wouldn't it?

Jack.Lfc
01-11-2008, 09:38 PM
Indeed it would be.

Geraint
01-11-2008, 09:42 PM
Football league, lads, not English League.

Is it because we're a threat to you all? I think so.

StefanCampbell1
01-11-2008, 09:45 PM
You're sixth in The Championship, hardly a threat?

Just remember, if you EVER got into the Uefa Cup/Champions League, you'd be representing ENGLAND, as it's the English Leagues, hints why 99% of all the teams in it are English, and what? 3/4 Welsh teams? just remember that.

:)

EDIT: read - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FA_Premier_League

Enough said.

Geraint
01-11-2008, 09:49 PM
You're sixth in The Championship, hardly a threat?

Just remember, if you EVER got into the Uefa Cup/Champions League, you'd be representing ENGLAND, as it's the English Leagues, hints why 99% of all the teams in it are English, and what? 3/4 Welsh Leagues? just remember that.

No, not really. In previous years, Cardiff, Swansea and Wrexham entered a reserve team into the Welsh Premier League and Cardiff competed in Europe. How about putting Berwick in the English league, I mean, come on, nice short journey.

How about this then?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_league

Excellent2
01-11-2008, 09:50 PM
Now now girls, let's not bring a national war to HxF.

StefanCampbell1
01-11-2008, 09:51 PM
Read my reply again up there, I edited it, read the Wikipedia, notice this:

The Premier League, colloquially referred to as the Premiership, is an English professional league for football clubs. At the top of the English football league system, it is the country's primary football competition. It is contested by 20 clubs, operating a system of promotion and relegation with The Football League. The Premier League is a corporation in which the 20 member clubs act as shareholders. Seasons run from August to May, with teams playing 38 games each. It is sponsored by Barclays Bank, and is therefore officially known as the Barclays Premier League.

Geraint
01-11-2008, 09:55 PM
Read my reply again up there, I edited it, read the Wikipedia, notice this:

Read mine.

The Football League, also known as the Coca-Cola Football League for sponsorship (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_football_sponsorship) reasons, is a league competition featuring professional football (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_(soccer)) clubs from England (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/England) and Wales (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wales)

StefanCampbell1
01-11-2008, 10:01 PM
Read mine again, are you blind? If you EVER got into the Premier League, and managed to get into Uefa Cup, or Champions League, you'd be represnting England, as it's the ENGLISH league of football clubs.. As is the rest of it to be honest.

3/4 Welsh Clubs, 100+ English Clubs, need I say more.. Just give up, you're not gonna' convince me or anyone.

Come back again please. Or just do the sensible thing and be quiet.

Geraint
01-11-2008, 10:05 PM
Yes, we would be representing England. I'm not dull. Your trying to say that it's the ENGLISH league when it is NOT.

StefanCampbell1
01-11-2008, 10:08 PM
How can you say it's not? you're trying to say it's a WELSH league.. when its NOT. You have your own crappy league that is the WELSH League, just you have to use ours for some stupid reason.

Anyway please put a sock in it, i'm watching X Factor now, as you bore me.

Geraint
01-11-2008, 10:09 PM
How can you say it's not? you're trying to say it's a WELSH league.. when its NOT. You have your own crappy league that is the WELSH League, just you have to use ours for some stupid reason.

Anyway please put a sock in it, i'm watching X Factor now, as you bore me.

Now you're saying stuff I haven't said. I never said it was the Welsh league.

StefanCampbell1
01-11-2008, 10:10 PM
Well if it's not the English or Welsh League then what is it? the Irish League?

Geraint
01-11-2008, 10:12 PM
Well if it's not the English or Welsh League then what is it? the Irish League?

neither. it's the football league. joint between both countries.

Malachy
01-11-2008, 10:14 PM
Anywayy..
WOLVES 2-1 CARDIFF. Chuffed :D.

Geraint
01-11-2008, 10:15 PM
Anywayy..
WOLVES 2-1 CARDIFF. Chuffed :D.

chuffed because you beat a team who deserve to be in 23rd place more than they did to be in 3rd?

StefanCampbell1
01-11-2008, 10:15 PM
yes yes my friend ;).

Go to my poll everyone:

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=532054

Malachy
01-11-2008, 10:18 PM
chuffed because you beat a team who deserve to be in 23rd place more than they did to be in 3rd?
I'm chuffed because you threw alot at us but as I said our defense ACTUALLY stayed quite firm in this game (apart from the McCormack goal). Also it's another 3 points for us, 6 points clear of 3rd I think.

Geraint
01-11-2008, 10:19 PM
I'm chuffed because you threw alot at us but as I said our defense ACTUALLY stayed quite firm in this game (apart from the McCormack goal). Also it's another 3 points for us, 6 points clear of 3rd I think.

it wasn't exactly a performance to be proud of by any standards. our only goalthreat went off and johnson came on. hardly a threat. our goalie didn't have a shot to save, yours had one.

Malachy
01-11-2008, 10:26 PM
Ah well atleast its 3 points.

StefanCampbell1
01-11-2008, 10:32 PM
You're goaly had no saves to make? probably cause' they were in the back of his net.

Geraint
01-11-2008, 10:33 PM
You're goaly had no saves to make? probably cause' they were in the back of his net.

oh, we have a comedian.

Anyway, how did your bubble trip go? Good bus journey, nice grub?

StefanCampbell1
01-11-2008, 10:37 PM
Seein as though it's only an hours drive to Cardiff from here, would have been quite a good journey actually. :)

And no I wasn't trying to be funny. It was just fact.

StefanCampbell1
01-11-2008, 10:37 PM
Seein as though it's only an hours drive to Cardiff from here, would have been quite a good journey actually. :)

And no I wasn't trying to be funny. It was just fact.

Loser
01-11-2008, 11:09 PM
We were **** today. 'Nuff said.

Geraint
01-11-2008, 11:12 PM
We were **** today. 'Nuff said.

like we have been the rest of the season. they weren't much better which is the maddening thing.

Loser
01-11-2008, 11:14 PM
like we have been the rest of the season. they weren't much better which is the maddening thing.

We can't play football. I guess we're getting used to smashing it up and keeping the ball off the floor. We'll have to when the egg chasers ruin our pitch next year.

StefanCampbell1
01-11-2008, 11:14 PM
I think your expecting both teams to play like Spain, lower your expectations, both clubs wouldn't be challenging to go up if they were crap.

Geraint
01-11-2008, 11:16 PM
We can't play football. I guess we're getting used to smashing it up and keeping the ball off the floor. We'll have to when the egg chasers ruin our pitch next year.

they won't ruin it much. we're the best "footballing" team in the league but we never use it. we even out-footballed west brom last year, twice

I think your expecting both teams to play like Spain, lower your expectations, both clubs wouldn't be challenging to go up if they were crap.

you haven't seen us play. we've been lucky.

StefanCampbell1
01-11-2008, 11:18 PM
You haven't seen us play, last four games we have won and we shouldn't have, it's just how the league is at the moment, in my opinion Wolves and Cardiff are the two best teams in the Championship ATM.

Loser
01-11-2008, 11:19 PM
they won't ruin it much. we're the best "footballing" team in the league but we never use it. we even out-footballed west brom last year, twice

I just hope the Stoke scouts haven't been busy and still think Ledley is good. Otherwise we won't be able to get anything like £6m in January.

you haven't seen us play. we've been lucky.

Even so, I can see why people think we're a good team. The guys on the radio are constantly making us out to be one of the best in the Championship.

Loser
01-11-2008, 11:20 PM
You haven't seen us play, last four games we have won and we shouldn't have, it's just how the league is at the moment, in my opinion Wolves and Cardiff are the two best teams in the Championship ATM.

Derby County are better than us at the moment.

Edited by Slowpoke (Forum Moderator): Please do not multiple post.

Geraint
01-11-2008, 11:21 PM

tbh, you don't need to play well, when you have a strikeforce like you have.

I just hope the Stoke scouts haven't been busy and still think Ledley is good. Otherwise we won't be able to get anything like £6m in January.

Even so, I can see why people think we're a good team. The guys on the radio are constantly making us out to be one of the best in the Championship.

Ledley's mind has gone big time. He has to go, it's like playing with ten men.

We are one of the best in the Championship. If we played passing football, we'd win this league, no problems.

StefanCampbell1
01-11-2008, 11:22 PM
Sack your manager, he's a peado =[.

Geraint
01-11-2008, 11:25 PM
Sack your manager, he's a peado =[.

Oh, please, he didn't get charged for it. Forest sung it last week and they may get punished. (Yes, I did sing it at Molineux when he was in charge of Wolves)

StefanCampbell1
01-11-2008, 11:26 PM
He was a good manager for us, but still, he looks like a peado.. abit

Geraint
01-11-2008, 11:31 PM
He was a good manager for us, but still, he looks like a peado.. abit

how can you look like a paedo? lol

StefanCampbell1
01-11-2008, 11:42 PM
Picture a peado in your head - Dave Jones.

Jack.Lfc
02-11-2008, 02:47 AM
I love the way u both hate eachother.

StefanCampbell1
02-11-2008, 12:43 PM
Hates a strong word, I don't hate many people, I just dislike him when he's all Anti-English, but apart from that he's fine - and then when we start being Anti-Welsh he can't take it? Hypacrit much.

But apart from that I have no problem with him.

Geraint
02-11-2008, 01:23 PM
Hates a strong word, I don't hate many people, I just dislike him when he's all Anti-English, but apart from that he's fine - and then when we start being Anti-Welsh he can't take it? Hypacrit much.

But apart from that I have no problem with him.

Talk about being hypocritical...

StefanCampbell1
02-11-2008, 04:19 PM
How? :s.

You know I don't HATE you, just don't like you very much as you have nothing nice to say about anything even closely related to being English..

Loser
02-11-2008, 06:04 PM

You know I don't HATE you, just don't like you very much as you have nothing nice to say about anything even closely related to being English..

I ******* hate yorkshire puddings.

Jamie!
02-11-2008, 06:05 PM
I dunno, like. When I think of Dave Jones (not that I think of him often :love7:), I always picture Terry Duckworth...
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/89/Terry_Duckworth.jpg

Loser
02-11-2008, 06:06 PM

http://www.stalkersr.us/pedosmile1.jpg

http://d.yimg.com/eur.yimg.com/ng/sp/empics/20080406/15/1809255433-soccer-fa-cup-semi-final-barnsley-v-cardiff-city-wembley.jpg

Proved innocent.

Andys
02-11-2008, 06:07 PM
I ******* hate yorkshire puddings.
+rep xD

Geraint
02-11-2008, 06:08 PM

oh, because I have opinions. Oh, everybody I like now has to be English.

Mexel
03-11-2008, 11:58 AM

I Lol'd very hard. I have being to the last few wolves home games. Yeah you win the games but your football lately is ******* awful. QPR Reading and Derby are all very good at the moment.

StefanCampbell1
03-11-2008, 12:00 PM
Incase you are blind, I actually said we are playing ****, so what you tryna act all big for and criticise how Wolves play when I clearly already said that they're playing ****, fact is, we're top of the League, you're not. Get over it.

Edited by Slowpoke (Forum Moderator): Please do not post to cause arguments.

Mexel
03-11-2008, 12:07 PM
So... you play **** football and... you and Cardiff are the best atm? How the hell does that work? Also, its only November i remember last time we were in the Championship Cardiff were top till about December time, they finished 7/8. Good luck :)

StefanCampbell1
03-11-2008, 12:09 PM
Well it wouldn't be on Sky if they were the two worst teams in the Championship, would they? the table spoke for itself, at the time they were third and first.

They can both be playing **** and still be the best teams in the Championship, you know? - hence why we're still top and Cardiff are still in a promotion spot.

Just stop moaning cause' your beloved Birimgham aren't on tele much, you must see Wolves as a threat as you keep posting here trying to say Wolves see Cardiff as a thread - Reverse phsychology mate.

Mexel
03-11-2008, 02:00 PM
Correct me if im wrong but that was only your seccond game on sky this season? So far we have had 4 on Sky this season and 1 more tonight. And wow were are you getting all your big words from.. Google? Because i know thats not you talking your thick as ****.

Guess i win again? (Even if it is more than 2 because you wont beat 5)

StefanCampbell1
03-11-2008, 03:36 PM
TEXT REMOVED

Edited by Slowpoke (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude.

Geraint
03-11-2008, 04:03 PM
Sky means **** all, the choose them in August.

Loser
03-11-2008, 05:56 PM
So... you play **** football and... you and Cardiff are the best atm? How the hell does that work? Also, its only November i remember last time we were in the Championship Cardiff were top till about December time, they finished 7/8. Good luck :)

13th. Yes, the second part of the season was that embarassing.

Mexel
03-11-2008, 10:34 PM
13th. Yes, the second part of the season was that embarassing.

Its going to happen to Wolves. But saying that i would love to see us Wolves and Reading go up, or even Cardiff.

Loser
03-11-2008, 10:39 PM
Its going to happen to Wolves. But saying that i would love to see us Wolves and Reading go up, or even Cardiff.

That makes one of us! :P

Geraint
03-11-2008, 10:53 PM
That makes one of us! :P

Question for you:

If we got promoted this season, where would we play next season?

Mexel
03-11-2008, 10:56 PM
Question for you:

Confused?
Explain?
You mean what division what stadium what country? What?! lol

Geraint
03-11-2008, 10:57 PM
Confused?
Explain?
You mean what division what stadium what country? What?! lol

Stadium.

StefanCampbell1
03-11-2008, 11:01 PM
You're having that new Stadium built rite? why shouldn't you be playing their next season? Reguardless of what league your in?

Geraint
03-11-2008, 11:03 PM
You're having that new Stadium built rite? why shouldn't you be playing their next season? Reguardless of what league your in?

Yes, but come on if we get promoted, why should we move? I can't see any team enjoying a trip there. That ground would help us, alot.

StefanCampbell1
03-11-2008, 11:07 PM
The extra revenue and money? And you'd need a bigger stadium to acomedate for visiting supports?

Plus you'd still have a lot of loyal fans their and it would still be a hard place to come to?

Geraint
03-11-2008, 11:09 PM
The extra revenue and money? And you'd need a bigger stadium to acomedate for visiting supports?

Plus you'd still have a lot of loyal fans their and it would still be a hard place to come to?

We'd get the money. At the moment we need 14,000 fans to break even. We can accomodate for 2,000 away supporters, which is enough.

Yes, we'd fill the new ground every week but it still won't have that intimidation factor. Have you seen how close the fans are and the atmosphere that can be generated in that ground? I still believe it to be one of the reasons why Leeds went downhill.

Loser
04-11-2008, 06:33 PM
Question for you:

In the new ground, regardless of what the fans think.

Geraint
04-11-2008, 07:40 PM
In the new ground, regardless of what the fans think.

But the club could easily say that the ground isn't ready but if we said it the Premier League would have their own men looking at it every week because they don't want Cardiff in the Premier League.

Loser
04-11-2008, 07:52 PM
But the club could easily say that the ground isn't ready but if we said it the Premier League would have their own men looking at it every week because they don't want Cardiff in the Premier League.

But they wouldn't because they want to make as much money as possible and the capacity on the new stadium will be larger than that of NP.

Geraint
04-11-2008, 08:08 PM
But they wouldn't because they want to make as much money as possible and the capacity on the new stadium will be larger than that of NP.

But the financial benefits that come with the higher position you are in the league table may be more than that of the added revenue per week. We'd still be making money because prices would rise and most teams would bring 2,000.

Loser
04-11-2008, 08:11 PM
But the financial benefits that come with the higher position you are in the league table may be more than that of the added revenue per week. We'd still be making money because prices would rise and most teams would bring 2,000.

It won't happen. Especially since we're sharing it with the eggies. They will want to be playing there and will put the pressure on to have it finished if we claim it's not ready.

Geraint
04-11-2008, 08:18 PM
It won't happen. Especially since we're sharing it with the eggies. They will want to be playing there and will put the pressure on to have it finished if we claim it's not ready.

Their fans don't want to share with us, we don't want to share with them. Cardiff RFC would prefer it because they can't afford the rent for the Arms Park.

Loser
04-11-2008, 08:21 PM
Their fans don't want to share with us, we don't want to share with them. Cardiff RFC would prefer it because they can't afford the rent for the Arms Park.

They men with the money don't care about what the fans think.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!