PDA

View Full Version : School :P

PaulMacC
04-11-2008, 03:29 AM
I made a thread on this a while back but I dont want to bump it :P
Anyway each weekday when I wake I feel so depressed, I feel as if there is nothing to look forward to. Sure I like school to go in and mess about with friends though the lessons bar a few are so boring and I am bored to death. People say school is the best time of you life, though at least your getting paid if you work and your learning all this stuff you'll probably never use in your life again so why?
Im also getting bombarded with coursework and homework, I have barely any spare time. I come home, homework/coursework, then it's like 8pm and I eat dinner which was made like at 5pm lol and I get showered and stuff and then Im usually really tired from school so I go on the PC or 360. I dont even have a chance to go out with friends. Anything I can do to brighten up my day and not feel so depressed. It's like 3:30am and I am typing this because I just cba going to bed and waking up to school haha xD
Thanks for all help.

Jord
04-11-2008, 07:05 AM
when ever I get home work, I do it in next leason saves me time at home.

I sit at the back off class with mates we mess around and the teachers do nothing about it.

Angel-Light
04-11-2008, 10:55 AM
Enjoy school, at Uni you get all your different assignments due in at the same time. I had 3 assignments due for the same week and each essay was 1500 words and worth 25% of my grade :(

It is amazing how much stuff you pick up in school and use elsewhere. I used to wonder why I needed to know how to write essays, sure glad I do. Maths I use at work, computing I also use at work and Uni as often the computer labs break down -.-

I didn't really enjoy school either (I had a nervous breakdown nearly in my 5th year) especially my last year as I had nothing to do. You may feel like it is a waste of time but at the end of it and if you put in the hard work you get that all important grade at the end. Whether it is GCSE, A Level, Standard Grade or Higher etc :)

Samishlol
04-11-2008, 02:50 PM
College is kinda the same as Uni. I've got 2 different assignments to hand it...

PaulMacC
04-11-2008, 11:01 PM
Yes but in maths I am learning trigonometry atm, why do I need to learn this I'll never use it in my life.

clueless
04-11-2008, 11:02 PM
what year are you in?
because i was like that in year 8 and 9 i never bothered going in LOL i hated school
but last year aka year 10 i started to like it and im in year 11 now and i love it, well not quite but you no!

Wayne
04-11-2008, 11:02 PM
Yes but in maths I am learning trigonometry atm, why do I need to learn this I'll never use it in my life.

I used to think that about most things in Maths, but it appears in the exams so you have to learn it and be able to use it well to pick up the marks. Tbh, as soon as I left school and went onto college I forgot most maths things deliberately.

Geraint
04-11-2008, 11:03 PM

It isn't hard.

If you have homework try doing some of it in different lessons and when you have a free lessons. In my school, some teachers run afterschool homework classes so that they're there to help you.

Foals
04-11-2008, 11:05 PM
i used to love school until year 10, then i just pure despised it, just grin n bare it, you'll soon be done. it's amazing how quickly year 11 goes.

Rixion
06-11-2008, 07:59 PM
some teachers are really annoying lool

Christian
06-11-2008, 08:28 PM
I use my lunch times sometimes to do homework so I don't have to do it at home.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!