PDA

View Full Version : BRAIN GONE DOWN!!!

Sureall
08-11-2008, 06:38 PM
On my trips around the HABBO world it has come to my attention that
some normal rares have been going up and down in price recently.

Key - Red - Selling below Habbox Price
Green - Selling the same as Habbox Price
Orange - Selling above Habbox Price

The Brain - 5 Credits - Seen 4 Times

Russian Samover - 2 CS - Seen 5 times

Jungle Wall patches - 0.3 CS - Seen 10 times

Holo Dice x5 - Seen 4 times

Hope these values help you!!!!!!

Alex3213
09-11-2008, 08:22 AM
I don't really agree with any of these values, but we all see different things :). Next time try making it a bit more jazzy, such as a comment or even a picture!

DieselShaq
09-11-2008, 08:27 AM
Some values look unreal to me, but as Alex3213 said, we see different things. Did you miss out the value on the Holodice?

-Danube-
09-11-2008, 09:12 AM
How come you were reporting on the holodice? didn;t you mean Dicemaster as atm holodice arn't on Habbox and you missed the value off :P

I don't agree with the brian value being seen at 5creds at such frequecy, i can kinda agree with the samovar but not at that frequency too, you normally only see samovars trading once or twice but not 5 times at a higher price then habbox

Keep it up though, try another report with more values and try add a few comments of what you think will happen to each rare.

Thanks

-Danube-

Mint
15-11-2008, 02:19 AM
I'm pretty sure that some of the trades you saw happened to be one off trades. One off trades happen when someone needs something desperatly so they offer much more than it is worth to get it as quick as possible. Or if someone wants to sell something really quick, they will sell it for a much lower price than they are valued at. So good attempt and I would like to see more from you.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!