PDA

View Full Version : Young Guns

luce
11-11-2008, 10:14 PM
As y'all know i'm a united suporter. but after watching the young Arsnal side play i have to say how amazing they are i think they could compete mide table in the leauge tbh which is saying something.

Yes im still sore from the weekend but if all these kids stay at Arsnal in a few years they will be walking everything!!

Kaveri
11-11-2008, 10:22 PM
Some won't, some are arrogant like Bentley who wanted 1st team football. Bendtner was frustrated but he stuck with it and now look at him. Wilshere, Vela and Ramsey are the only players that will make it into the 1st team. Maybe Merida but I can't see it.

Geraint
11-11-2008, 10:24 PM
I honestly believe that the Arsenal youngsters could win the Premier League.

luce
11-11-2008, 10:29 PM
I honestly believe that the Arsenal youngsters could win the Premier League.

No if they played like they did today maybe, but they won't they're only "young" and they would stress easyer ect it seems really trivial but it's true. Also the class of Manchester United Liverpoool.. maybe Chealsa :rolleyes: would beat them in the end

Loser
11-11-2008, 10:30 PM
Some won't, some are arrogant like Bentley who wanted 1st team football. Bendtner was frustrated but he stuck with it and now look at him. Wilshere, Vela and Ramsey are the only players that will make it into the 1st team. Maybe Merida but I can't see it.

I agree about Bentley. I wouldn't call arrogant, I tihnk impatient is a better word.
About Wilshere, Vela and Ramsey - do you mean this season or in future?
If you mean this season, I can't see them breaking into it regularl, but for 3 or 4 games, I could see it.
If you mean in future, I think Gibbs will be an exceptional left-sided player and will go on to be a regular at Arsenal, or if he leaves, elsewhere, aswell as in the England set up.

I honestly believe that the Arsenal youngsters could win the Premier League in a few years time.

Better.

Geraint
11-11-2008, 10:33 PM
No if they played like they did today maybe, but they won't they're only "young" and they would stress easyer ect it seems really trivial but it's true. Also the class of Manchester United Liverpoool.. maybe Chealsa :rolleyes: would beat them in the end

Also why I believe that young players tend not to feel the pressure so much and they don't really care. If Arsenal put in a few normal players such as Fabregas and Nasri, I think they would win the league, quite easily.

Loser
11-11-2008, 10:36 PM
I find Arsenal's strikers are quite weak. I don't rate Bendtner at all these days, and Adebayor hasn't been scoring enough in months. I don't see why Vela isn't given a chance here. I tihnk he's much more suited to the quick, zippy play of the Arse.

Jack.Lfc
11-11-2008, 10:37 PM
They'd **** themselves

Wootzeh
11-11-2008, 10:41 PM
I hope stoke get them at home :)

RareIce
11-11-2008, 10:42 PM
id agree with putting vela in the 1st team, i also think the young guns would not win the league, i mean they are good but not that good.

Geraint
11-11-2008, 10:44 PM
I hope stoke get them at home :)

I think they would beat them. Their youngsters seem to have more steel and grit then the first-team.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!