PDA

View Full Version : Remember 2008? - Ends 30th December

BlueTango
26-11-2008, 07:32 PM
As 2008 draws to an end, we all begin to look into the future, to make New Year's resolutions. But as this time approaches, I want you to cast your minds back to the good times you’ve had during 2008. For this competition, you’ll be required to recite a time that made you feel happy or joyful in 2008.

So, as explained above, all you need to do is go into some detail, and describe a time during 2008 that has made you feel happy. Whether it’s attending a specific event, receiving a gift, or doing something pleasurable. You’ll need to tell me what you did and how it made you feel.

Try and include WHO, WHAT, WHERE, WHEN, WHY and HOW’s for this competition!

So, get writing!

Competition Prize/Template

1st Prize: 50 credits (Kindly donated by jrh2002)

Your entry should look like the example below:
Habbo Name: BlueTango
Habbox Name: BlueTango
My entry:

Competition Terms & Conditions

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of Habbox Forum. Habbox is giving all its members (not Habbox staff) the opportunity to enter competitions. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on the date listed in the thread title. The winner will be announced in this thread. Winner(s) will be private messaged by H0BJ0B to collect their prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. Any harassment or attempted bribery of the judge(s) will get you disqualified and could get you into trouble on the Forum. All Habbox staff are excluded from participating in competitions, unless the competition states they may. Trialists may enter any competition whilst they are on trial. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be withdrawn. Prizes are subject to change. Prizes must be claimed within one month of the winner(s) being announced. Unclaimed prizes will be considered a donation to Habbox Competitions in the winner's name. All furniture prizes will be handed over on Habbo UK only. All rights reserved.

When in posting the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments - it is not the place to do so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to the Competitions Manager or post in the "Questions & Comments about Habbox Competitions (http://www.habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=607)" thread.

Emu123
28-11-2008, 11:23 PM
Habbo Name: Emu123
Habbox Name: Emu123
My entry:
It was the beginning of 2008, Me and my friends we're still together then, it was a little gang of three, just us, we needed nobody else, we slept over at each others houses and had parties and such. We were best friends, told each other everything. I was the mother (lol) To mature for my age, I helped them through troubles even when they fell out and I was stuck in the middle.. then... we all split apart and now there best friends again.. and me, well left on my own!

jrh2002
28-11-2008, 11:31 PM
Habbo Name: jrh2002
Habbox Name: jrh2002
My entry: My best time of 2008 was when I realised that hx competitions had started naming who donated each prize in the competitions which would also get others donating as they would get recognised for their generosity. With such a huge amount that has recently been donated I also love the fact that Hx comps are now offering a 2nd and 3rd prize to help pull in the entries. :eusa_wall :rolleyes: :( :eusa_clap I hope this wins :)

Edited by H0BJ0B (Competitions Manager): Entry void.

ella6677
29-11-2008, 08:47 AM
Habbo Name: Ella6677
Habbox Name: Ella6677
My entry:
My most joyful memory of this year was when I got to see my new born baby cousin for the first time in my whole life. She was so cute and was always smiling and holding my finger that every time she laughed it made me so happy. Thats my most joyful moment of this year.

000lydzii000
02-12-2008, 12:07 PM
Habbo name: 000Lydia000
Habbox name:000lydzii000
Entry:

My most joyful time from 2008 is when my boyfriend (James) Asked me out. We were sat in science and he said to me "Lydia, your so beautiful will you go out with me?" I know its slightly cheesey but how could i say no after that? So now me and James have been going out for 3 months, and that has made my year soooo much better.

e5
02-12-2008, 04:01 PM
Habbo Name: :LuckyDude
Forum name: Astonvilla

My entry:-

Jess:)(L)

Edited by H0BJ0B (Competitions Manager): Entry void. Please post seriously when entering competitions.

lilmissjess12
02-12-2008, 07:37 PM
Habbo Name: lilmissjess12
Habbox Name: lilmissjess12
My entry: Seeing my Cousin She Very little like 1years old she so cute and little and funny when you go to her you look and she goes gorgousssss and when my dad goes to go she goes NO!!! and runs to the door and when she dont wont you to hold her she goes NO and when she in the bath her mum goes to her dont worry and she goes mummy got yaaaaa!! lol she so cute and she makes me feel so joyable cuz he so funny and when i see her every time it the same NO !!!! and gorgeoussss!!! and she still runs to the door to stop us form going out lol

well hope i win this thank you:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_c lap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_c lap

3cww
05-12-2008, 11:59 AM
habbo name:3cww
habbox name:3cww
my entry:
the best time in 2008 (and in my life) was when my dad got in contact with me
id only seen him twice when i was a baby though ive always wanted to find him and i found out that i had a step mum and a lil bro and sis and now they have moved close(cos hes in the army) and i see them all the time and its great!

hottidog
05-12-2008, 07:32 PM
Habbo Nme :Hottidog
HX NAME :Hottidog

The Best thing of 2008 was falling in love for the 1st time she soooo beautiful

dogboy123
05-12-2008, 09:33 PM
Habo Name: dogboy123

Habbox Name: dogboy123

My Entry:

The best thing that hapened in 2008 is: having a snowball fight at school in 2" of snow. And white washing a guy who thought he could take all 12 of us!

So fun!

kuzkasate
06-12-2008, 02:49 PM
Habbo Name: Cutbrakes
Habbox Name: Cutbrakes
My entry:
I remember becoming a HxHD Trialist, always wanting to become competion staff. I remember the HxSS where I hosted a few events and had alot of fun. I remember winning my first ever Hx competion of a prize of 1 HC! I remember winning the Habbo Oscars and being one of the first to actually, make a neon room.

annomous
10-12-2008, 07:28 PM
Habbo Name: Annomous
Habbox Name: Annomous
My entry:
Me and my sister got in the car to apparently going to bournemouth for the day (: (it was my sisters birthday)
when we got there after a long car journey :/
we took a nice walk around the beach
it was a beautiful day and we were really enjoying it (:
then my mum and dad took me and my sister to this large and fancy restaurant as we walked in i swear i saw someone that i had seen before but i was like omds... i couldnt have been.... then when we sat down we had a really nice meal and watched the sunset go down.
then when i went to the loo :P i look into the kitchen and saw this cake i was like :O... i went too toilet then came back out feeling really excited for my sister.. then the lights went low and i was like O.o. then this gigantic chocolate cake came out with 12 little candles in it and a little princess in the middle and i was like Awww.... my sister blew out the candles then i heard loads of clapping then my nan+grandad came round the corner and i was like :O:O:O we dont usually see them much soo it was great.. tehn we went back to the beach eating cake then we spent a night in this really nice hotel... it was the best day of 2008

Arch
11-12-2008, 12:56 AM
Habbo Name: KingOfNoobs?
Habbox Name: Arch
My entry: The best thing that happend to me in 2008 was i logged onto habboxforum which i much love and realized that this forum is attractive and began thinking of other attractive things, and thats when i thought how attractive would it be to enter this competition, i than realized that the whole purpose of me writing this was not to say how attractive everything is but to tell you about my baby sister who was born 3 weeks ago :)

pellj001
20-12-2008, 01:07 PM
habboxname=pellj001
habbo name =:joshiboi323:
my entry=

its was on the 1st of january because my mate slept round the night before and we were playing football in the street at 4am in the morning (fun!) and we accidentily smashed someones car window.we were peging it back indoors it was so funny my mate nearly peeded himself laughing:P

Dada
20-12-2008, 01:22 PM
Habbo Name: Monkeyman011
Habbox Name: Dada
My entry: I was REALLY bored one night, so i figured i would go for a walk. I brang my iPod and i sorta wasnt paying attention to were i was going. About an hour into my walk I relised I had NO idea were I was. So since i had some money, I went on a random bus figuring it would probably go bak into town. It didnt. It ended up stopping in another town. So, I went to call my parents... except my phone had gone flat. So I spent about half an hour looking for a payphone. As I was looking I found out I was STILL in my town... just a bit I hadnt been to. And I was only 30 minutes away from home. It was pretty fun ^^

natred04
20-12-2008, 03:50 PM
Habbo Name: Ox.lmagine
Habbox Name: natred04
My Entry: My best memory of 2008 was celebrating the start of 2008 as i was at a News Year party saying goodbye to 2007. We had to bring our own food and drink and we danced the night away into 2008.

Magical..ox

R3C0RDZ
21-12-2008, 05:24 PM
Habbo Name: AngelineW.
Habbox Name: R3C0RDZ
My Entry: The best day of 2008 was when I got accepted into college. In the USA, applying for a college is one of the hardest parts of being in grade 12. You have to fill out a long application, get letters of recomendation from teachers, and most importantly, keep your grades high! It was alot of hard work and it took forever, but I'm glad that I can finally say that I'm accepted! It was probably the best day of my life. :)

zaphod9642
23-12-2008, 12:14 PM
habbox name : zaphod9642
habbo name : harryfamas
my entry : i was under water scuba diving in egypt i had done 2 other dives that day and i saw a sting ray that was about 1 ft by 1 ft (quite big) then i saw a morray eel i had never seen one before. then the dive was drawing to a close and we (me and my dad) saw a shark coming towards us in the distance this made me feel so small in a world so big. i may be wierd but i loved that day.
+ on my last dive i fell off the boat trying to get on the boat >:(

j0rd
23-12-2008, 12:49 PM
Habbo Name: J25T
Habbox Name: J25T

My Entry:

My best time in 2008 was when i fell off the roof of my house trying to get the rugby ball that was stuck up there :S. Yes it did hurt, and yes i did go to hospital. Lucky enoght for me tho, nothing was broken. But it was soo funny because all my m8s wer there.

Phlax
23-12-2008, 05:20 PM
Habbo Name: Phlax
Habbox Name: Phlax

The time that gave me the most joy was the day that I walked out of cook county jail and into the waiting arms of my crying mother and girlfriend. I was happy to see the two women in my life that I loved the most. I missed them for those months I was in there. I was full of joy for the fact that I had my freedom back. No more locked doors and bars, stinking strangers, and constant looking over my shoulder. I was able to go home to the comfort of family.

Tintinabulation
23-12-2008, 10:54 PM
Habbo Name: Tintinabulation
Habbox Name: Tintinabulation
My entry:

The best day of 2008 for me, was when I left school. It was also a sad day too though. Bearing in mind that we were all 15 and 16, our head of year hired us out a huge set of inflatables for our astroturf. Knowing that I may never see these people again made me really cherish those moments, and i enjoyed the afternoon so much more because of that.

Goddd, reading that back makes me sound like and over-emotional douche..

Rockcuteman..
25-12-2008, 05:05 PM
Habbo name : rockcuteman
Habbox Name : Rockcuteman..
My entry : Ah 2008 :) What Great Times , Playing With My friends , Having Fun And It was The First Time On habbo - January The 5th :) I met Loads of Great friends Had Absolutely Emense Times :) I Met Lostie , Bucho And Absolutely Amazing People :)
I Played Comps And Events And Now I Know Everythin ABout Habbo :) And Now When I Think Back It Was Habboxlive And Habbox That Changed My Life on HabbOI And Off
Great Times , Parties In my Room , Wininning Comps It Was Insperational :)
2008 Has Been My Best year Yet
And Ill Never Forget it.

Rockcuteman..

yett
28-12-2008, 08:40 AM
Habbo Name: Digitalph33r!
Habbox Name: yett
My entry:
My Best Moment Was
1. When i remered my password
2. when i made like 32 new freinds (in real life)
3. when i realised habbo had a survey about scamming (finally we may end this)
4. when i found out habbox exsited (No Lie)
5. when i got my xbox 360 elite
6. when i got like 10 games for it
7. when i preisteiged on cod ww
8. when a freind on habbo i met on xbox 360
9. a freind gave me furniture
10. CHRISTMAS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and the penguins and habbo)

Carissa
30-12-2008, 04:45 AM
Habbo name: carissaa
Habbox name: Carissa
Entry:
one of my most joyful memories of 2008 was during one of the hardest times of my life. i'm ashamed to say that at the beginning of the year i started missing school a lot, and i mean A LOT. there were times when i didn't go for a week or two. and even though i brought it upon myself, i was really upset about how it came down so hard on my family. my dad was so disappointed in me - and we're close, so that really hurt. i made myself start going back to school and making up everything that i wasn't there for. i brought my grades up exceedingly, and i even got a special award for it. but it just made me so happy to make my dad proud again and to see a smile on his face - the smile that I put there.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!