PDA

View Full Version : Well done DieselShaq!

AgnesIO
25-11-2008, 06:34 PM
He has resigned from the RV department. I would like to thank him for his time.

:eusa_whis

DannyyTBH.
25-11-2008, 06:55 PM
Dom wth man wait for the announcment etc?

Hazza
25-11-2008, 06:56 PM
LOL....
what a piss take.

AgnesIO
25-11-2008, 06:56 PM
Dom wth man wait for the announcment etc?

Well even though i disliked him. He deserves a congratz and stuff for his time :)

Hazza
25-11-2008, 06:58 PM
Well even though i disliked him. He deserves a congratz and stuff for his time :)
You sure...? :rolleyes:

Fehm
25-11-2008, 07:05 PM
At least this time, he didnt start an argument :P but i'm gonna join in.

Welldone DieselShaq. Now the department can actually gain the reputation it lost back again =]

Merry Christmas.

AgnesIO
25-11-2008, 07:07 PM
At least this time, he didnt start an argument :P but i'm gonna join in.

Welldone DieselShaq. Now the department can actually gain the reputation it lost back again =]

Merry Christmas.

Join in :S

Im being nice :D

buttons
25-11-2008, 07:12 PM
wow i really thought you were gonna redeem yourself there but you've once again proved how babyish you are. i hope he hasn't resigned because of the stick you guys are giving him. congrats for the work he did do though :) you're not being nice lol you're sayin well done for resigning >.<

Fehm
25-11-2008, 07:23 PM
wow i really thought you were gonna redeem yourself there but you've once again proved how babyish you are. i hope he hasn't resigned because of the stick you guys are giving him. congrats for the work he did do though :) you're not being nice lol you're sayin well done for resigning >.<

Obvious you dont know anything about whats been going on behidn the scenes then?? Why do you think we got fired...??

And, im talking more about Hazza than you Dom xD lol

buttons
25-11-2008, 07:25 PM
Obvious you dont know anything about whats been going on behidn the scenes then?? Why do you think we got fired...??

And, im talking more about Hazza than you Dom xD lol
no i don't and i don't give a crap. this Dom guy had something about disliking dieselshaq in his sig and i found it rude, people can make up their own minds about people.

Mint
25-11-2008, 07:29 PM
Nice to see that you are being nice to him.

AgnesIO
25-11-2008, 08:02 PM

no i don't and i don't give a crap. this Dom guy had something about disliking dieselshaq in his sig and i found it rude, people can make up their own minds about people.

Tbh mate. I am being half nice half not. Because whether i like him or not, he still did his job, however I still am not to sure, if he really did :)

He also tryed to get 3 high members of the department fired. Not saying who but he did.

Fehm
25-11-2008, 08:06 PM
Lets just say: He's a manipulative, sarcastic evil person (A bit like me, i agree) that in many different shapes and form's he brung down the reputation habbox holds.

Now i'm happy that he's gone, and Habbox can reform to their former glory, but i'm sure if i met him irl, i'd smack him then have a laugh about everything ^^ (CUs im that kinda person)

HotelUser
25-11-2008, 08:15 PM
Lets just say: He's a manipulative, sarcastic evil person (A bit like me, i agree) that in many different shapes and form's he brung down the reputation habbox holds.

Now i'm happy that he's gone, and Habbox can reform to their former glory, but i'm sure if i met him irl, i'd smack him then have a laugh about everything ^^ (CUs im that kinda person)

You're a rude person;).

AgnesIO
25-11-2008, 08:16 PM
You're a rude person;).

So's dieselshaq though.

:)

buttons
25-11-2008, 08:19 PM

you asked me why i thought you got fired? this is why.

So's dieselshaq though.

:)
haven't seen him post anything rude at all actually, 'cause i don't think he's that shallow. you and "obulus" on the other hand are not doing yourselves any favours :)

AgnesIO
25-11-2008, 08:26 PM
you asked me why i thought you got fired? this is why.

haven't seen him post anything rude at all actually, 'cause i don't think he's that shallow. you and "obulus" on the other hand are not doing yourselves any favours :)

As you have seen in my last post, i am not trying to create any arguements. A quote from him 'I have developed a clever and sly way to post, that i cannot really get the blame for.' But as i said, i am not actually flaming him, nor am i thankful for him. He has done some good things, he has done some bad.

Thread closed.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!