PDA

View Full Version : Internet Relationships: Questionnaire

Inseriousity.
26-11-2008, 11:17 AM
Hey guys!

Well, for Psychology, we have to do a questionnaires about a topic of our choice. I've decided to go for Online Relationships as it's different from the usual 'alcohol' and 'sex' related topics that are always used (I've filled in 3 alcohol questionnaires from other people so far).

If you'd like to help me out, could you just take a few minutes of your time to answer the following questions? I'll +rep all of you (this may take a while as my computer's broke and I'm doing it at school) whenever I get the chance. :D If you could just put one of the following:

Strongly Disagree
Disagree
No opinion
Agree
Strongly Agree

for each statement and put your gender (you don't have to do age if you don't want to but gender is a definite must. Age would be nice too but I understand how you might be wary of putting it.)

Questionnaire - Internet Relationships

Long distance relationships can work
Seeing each other physically is an important part of a relationship
Internet relationships can't work
It's possible to know the true person through the internet
If you truly love someone, you can love them wherever they are (including online).
The media exaggerates a lot when speaking of the relationship between paedophilia and internet relationships
Life is too short to let true love pass you by even if they're on the internet
You would meet someone you loved from the internet even if you had never met them before
Online relationships are for fun not for committment
If you hadn't met them before, you wouldn't engage in an online relationship.
Thank you if you take part. It really does help a lot :D

DieselShaq
26-11-2008, 11:26 AM

1. Long distance relationships can work - Agree
2. Seeing each other physically is an important part of a relationship - Strongly agree
3. Internet relationships can't work - Agree
4. It's possible to know the true person through the internet - Disagree
5. If you truly love someone, you can love them wherever they are (including online) - Agree
6. The media exaggerates a lot when speaking of the relationship between paedophilia and internet relationships - Agree
7. Life is too short to let true love pass you by even if they're on the internet - Disagree
8. You would meet someone you loved from the internet even if you had never met them before - No opinion
9. Online relationships are for fun not for committment - No opinion
10. If you hadn't met them before, you wouldn't engage in an online relationship - Agree

Supersam
26-11-2008, 11:31 AM

2. Seeing each other physically is an important part of a relationship - Strongly Agree
3. Internet relationships can't work - No opinion
4. It's possible to know the true person through the internet - Stongly Disagree
5. If you truly love someone, you can love them wherever they are (including online) - Strongly Agree
6. The media exaggerates a lot when speaking of the relationship between paedophilia and internet relationships - Agree
7. Life is too short to let true love pass you by even if they're on the internet - No opinion
8. You would meet someone you loved from the internet even if you had never met them before - No opinion
9. Online relationships are for fun not for committment - No opinion
10. If you hadn't met them before, you wouldn't engage in an online relationship - Agree

(Sorry for the many "No opinion" 's... I dont know many people who have had an online relationship so I don't know if I would be much help :P)

Pyroka
26-11-2008, 11:39 AM

1. Long distance relationships can work - Disagree
2. Seeing each other physically is an important part of a relationship - Strongly agree
3. Internet relationships can't work - Strongly Agree
4. It's possible to know the true person through the internet - Strongly Disagree
5. If you truly love someone, you can love them wherever they are (including online) - Disagree
7. Life is too short to let true love pass you by even if they're on the internet - Strongly Disagree
8. You would meet someone you loved from the internet even if you had never met them before - Agree (I have lol)
9. Online relationships are for fun not for committment - Agree, but it does depends on the person.
10. If you hadn't met them before, you wouldn't engage in an online relationship - Disagree

camera
26-11-2008, 11:58 AM
1. Disagree
2. Strongly agree
3. Disagree
4. No opinion
5. Agree
6. Strongly disagree
7. No opinion
8. Disagree
9. Strongly agree
10. No opinion

visa.
26-11-2008, 12:31 PM

Long distance relationships can work - false
Seeing each other physically is an important part of a relationship - true
Internet relationships can't work - in respect to the internet yeah. you can have an internet bf/gf but your internet bf/gf can't be considered real unless you see them irl
It's possible to know the true person through the internet - to a degree, true
If you truly love someone, you can love them wherever they are (including online). - ideally but generally false
The media exaggerates a lot when speaking of the relationship between paedophilia and internet relationships - true
Life is too short to let true love pass you by even if they're on the internet - false
You would meet someone you loved from the internet even if you had never met them before - certainly
Online relationships are for fun not for committment - true
If you hadn't met them before, you wouldn't engage in an online relationship. - false

Axel
26-11-2008, 12:55 PM
I don't know what you mean by online relationships, if it's purely internet based and never meeting up then it won't work. I filled out the poll as in meeting up on the internet and then meeting up with the person for real as frequently as possible.

2. Seeing each other physically is an important part of a relationship - Strongly Agree
3. Internet relationships can't work - Disagree
4. It's possible to know the true person through the internet - Disagree
5. If you truly love someone, you can love them wherever they are (including online). - Disagree
7. Life is too short to let true love pass you by even if they're on the internet - Disagree
8. You would meet someone you loved from the internet even if you had never met them before - Strongly agree
9. Online relationships are for fun not for committment - Disagree
10. If you hadn't met them before, you wouldn't engage in an online relationship. - Disagree

Bun
26-11-2008, 08:06 PM

Long distance relationships can work - Agree
Seeing each other physically is an important part of a relationship - Strongly agree
Internet relationships can't work - Disagree
It's possible to know the true person through the internet - Disagree
If you truly love someone, you can love them wherever they are (including online). - Disagree
The media exaggerates a lot when speaking of the relationship between paedophilia and internet relationships - Strongly agree
Life is too short to let true love pass you by even if they're on the internet - No opinion
You would meet someone you loved from the internet even if you had never met them before - Disagree
Online relationships are for fun not for committment - Agree
If you hadn't met them before, you wouldn't engage in an online relationship. - No opinion

Mitch4?
26-11-2008, 08:22 PM
Long distance relationships can work - DISAGREE
Seeing each other physically is an important part of a relationship - STRONGLY AGREE
Internet relationships can't work - AGREE
It's possible to know the true person through the internet - STRONGLY DISAGREE
If you truly love someone, you can love them wherever they are (including online). - DISAGREE
The media exaggerates a lot when speaking of the relationship between paedophilia and internet relationships - AGREE
Life is too short to let true love pass you by even if they're on the internet - STRONGLY DISAGREE
You would meet someone you loved from the internet even if you had never met them before - STRONGLY DISAGREE
Online relationships are for fun not for committment - STRONGLY AGREE
If you hadn't met them before, you wouldn't engage in an online relationship. - NO OPINON

buttons
26-11-2008, 08:27 PM
Questionnaire - Internet Relationships

Long distance relationships can work - agree
Seeing each other physically is an important part of a relationship - agree
Internet relationships can't work - disagree
It's possible to know the true person through the internet - strongly agree
If you truly love someone, you can love them wherever they are (including online). - agree
The media exaggerates a lot when speaking of the relationship between paedophilia and internet relationships - agree
Life is too short to let true love pass you by even if they're on the internet - agree
You would meet someone you loved from the internet even if you had never met them before - strongly disagree - as if i'm gonna fall in love on the internet lol
Online relationships are for fun not for committment - agree
If you hadn't met them before, you wouldn't engage in an online relationship. - agree

Swearwolf
26-11-2008, 08:39 PM

1. Long distance relationships can work - agree
2. Seeing each other physically is an important part of a relationship - strongly agree
3. Internet relationships can't work - no opinion
4. It's possible to know the true person through the internet - agree
5. If you truly love someone, you can love them wherever they are (including online). - no opinion
6. The media exaggerates a lot when speaking of the relationship between paedophilia and internet relationships - agree
7. Life is too short to let true love pass you by even if they're on the internet - no opinion
8. You would meet someone you loved from the internet even if you had never met them before - disagree
9. Online relationships are for fun not for committment - no opinion
10. If you hadn't met them before, you wouldn't engage in an online relationship. - agree

Swinkid
26-11-2008, 09:25 PM

Long distance relationships can work - sometimes
Seeing each other physically is an important part of a relationship - agree
Internet relationships can't work - agree
It's possible to know the true person through the internet - false
If you truly love someone, you can love them wherever they are - partly agree(including online).
The media exaggerates a lot when speaking of the relationship between paedophilia and internet relationships - agree
Life is too short to let true love pass you by even if they're on the internet - false
You would meet someone you loved from the internet even if you had never met them before - partly agree
Online relationships are for fun not for committment - agree
If you hadn't met them before, you wouldn't engage in an online relationship. - agree

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!