Yobo
Hibbert
Castilo
Arteta
Fellaini
Cahill
Pienaar
Saha

Watching the last few games I've gone to, and watching the Wigan game monday night on Sentana.

Hibbert in for Neville, did you see him trying to copy Rory on the throws, he gave it away and as for leadership, lets not

Joleon is being out matched, he constantly responds slow to clear the ball, is poor when trying to defend crosses. He may have been our leading defender in terms of scoring last season, but this one he just hasen't shown. Leighton is far quicker and better than him.

Castilo should be put in DM, as with 2 strikers it just doesn't work, lets give him a chance he scored against Standard, but then has been dropped to the bench, another great decision by old David.

Saha in for the Yak, who to be honest is just a lazy ******** most games, he just doesn't interact in the slightest. Lets bring him of and get him on the bench and save his low low energy levels for the last few minutes.

Now for the last bit of the team, Moyes has been constintly giving the likes of Arteta and Yakubu who to be honest never look happy to be playing for the blues.

We should give players such as Jutkiewicz and Goslingthey are constantly performing for the reserve games.

Also once Jacobsen and Van der Meyde. Jacobobsent got unlucky with his injury, as he was in the team and then got injured on int duty. Van De may have been given chances, but he got unlucky with his injury and much more prefer someone like Meyde who will give everything than some **** like Arteta just sitting on the wing.

o yes and David Moyes to get some balls, and make decisions instead of faltering not bringing of the big players. This season he has been useless when making changes, such as Baines on for Neville when 1-0 down with 10 minutes to go....In my opinion he is scared to drop the yak incase he has an outburst

68-99-08
26-11-2008, 05:45 PM
Silly thread. You want your best players to be replaced some average players from the reserves?

Dan Gosling is useless btw

Loser
26-11-2008, 06:40 PM
Oh dear.

e5
26-11-2008, 06:42 PM
Oh dear.
I agree.

JackBuddy
26-11-2008, 07:34 PM
Shoulda kept Carsley!

Jack.Lfc
26-11-2008, 11:52 PM
Shoulda kept Carsley!

He wanted to move to a big club.:eusa_clap

EverSteve
27-11-2008, 10:35 PM
He wanted to move to a big club.:eusa_clap

I liked watched Reina did during the weekend, great goalkeeper, it was nearly better than what he did when he dropped the ball onto AJ's head :eusa_clap

Silly thread. You want your best players to be replaced some average players from the reserves?

Dan Gosling is useless btw

right so your saying that Everton didn't win when we had 1 striker, your also saying Neville is better than Tony Hibbert or Gosling. and Castillo didn't score in the Uefa Cup and played the best on the pitch that night

o yes and Yakubu isn't a ******* dopy **** who hasn't scored in the past 10 games appart from against Boro cuz of how ******* lazy he is, how often do you atchually see him run more than 10 seconds!

and no he aint, and btw he scored a few days ago

Andys
28-11-2008, 11:24 PM
drop yakubu and lescott? what? :S

Geo23
29-11-2008, 11:37 AM
Your team hasnt really changed since last season.

But everton def miss carsley but give Felleani Some time im sure he will come good.

Jack.Lfc
29-11-2008, 05:12 PM
give Felleani Some time im sure he will come good.

I agree although i think he is using everton as a stepping stone, when he does come good he will be off.

EverSteve
30-11-2008, 05:33 PM
drop yakubu and lescott? what? :S
Yakubus now out for season
Lescott is being out done by every winger, Baines much pasier and better.

Your team hasnt really changed since last season.

But everton def miss carsley but give Felleani Some time im sure he will come good.
Felleani isn't usd to the high pace game yet, during the Manchester United game in the 2nd half he was amazing

scored some important goals 2

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!