PDA

View Full Version : [Christmas] The Nativity Story - Ends 23rd December

Roxy
26-11-2008, 06:46 PM
We all know the nativity story, right?

Mary finds out she's pregnant, they have to go to Bethlehem, there's nowhere to sleep, they sleep in a stable, Mary gives birth, the shepards
and wise men come etc.

There are probably many different versions of this story, but they all have the same storyline. It might just be me, but after I've heard the story
a few times it gets a bit boring. But unfortunately, as the nativity story is directly related to christmas, I seem to end up hearing it at least
once a year in one way or another, and with christmas approaching, I'm sure I'm going to be hearing it again soon!

But, I want it to be a bit different this year, and that's where you come in! I want you to adapt the story to make it more modern.

Use your imagination, it can be as wild and unrealistic as you like, as long as it still has the same storyline.

The most interesting and creative story will win!

1st Prize: 50 Credits & your story published on Habbox.Com! (Kindly donated by jrh2002)
2nd Prize: 20 Credits & your story published on Habbox.Com! (Kindly donated by jrh2002)

Your entry should look like the example below:
Habbo Name: Roxayy.
Habbox Name: Roxayy.
My entry:

Competition Terms & Conditions

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of Habbox Forum. Habbox is giving all its members (not Habbox staff) the opportunity to enter competitions. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on the date listed in the thread title. Members are only allowed to enter once per Internet Protocol; breach of this rule may consider in a temporary or permanent ban from entering Habbox's competitions. The winner will be announced in this thread. Winner(s) will be private messaged by H0BJ0B to collect their prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. Any harassment or attempted bribery of the judge(s) will get you disqualified and could get you into trouble on the Forum. All Habbox staff are excluded from participating in competitions, unless the competition states they may. Trialists may enter any competition whilst they are on trial. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be withdrawn. Prizes are subject to change. Prizes must be claimed within one month of the winner(s) being announced. Unclaimed prizes will be considered a donation to Habbox Competitions in the winner's name. All furniture prizes will be handed over on Habbo UK only. All rights reserved.

When in posting the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments - it is not the place to do so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to the Competitions Manager or post in the "Questions & Comments about Habbox Competitions (http://www.habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=607)" thread.

Emu123
01-12-2008, 01:12 AM
Habbo Name: Emu123
Habbox Name: Emu123
My entry:

Virgin Mary Blessed as she may be fell under the more unfortunate event of pregnancy, it turned out that she had to travel to bethlehem. The roads are so busy at that time and with everybody coming over she might not be able to find a hotel, not the richest person in the world she slips into the Ford focus car and carefully cruises down the countryside, they run out of gas on the way so they had to top up and with the heavy traffic heaving from a hard days work down at the factory it took them over a week to get there.

Once in bethlehem they searched for a hotel, but even with the flashing neon lights saying vacancies nobody would accept a pregnant woman or people who couldnt afford to stay there. They decided to take a trip to Uncle Murray's since he was always nice, when they were younger. Unfortunately, Uncle Murray didn't have a room free either but let them stay in the double garage, it wasn't much but it's all they had.

Meanwhile, later that night Mary went into Labour and several long hours later Jesus was born into a tool box, this was his crib.

Three men who were watching Tv in their appartment saw a light from above, wondering if it was a plane or a UFO they decided to go investigate. To there own self-consiousness they began to follow it, and eventually after stopping at a gift shop to top up there energy arrives at the garage with Mary and Jesus...They lay down a gold Rolex, an essence candle and a lighter of frankensense and myrrh.

000lydzii000
02-12-2008, 12:01 PM
Habbo name: 000lydia000
Habbox name: 000lydzii000
Entry:

Mary and Joe were childhood sweat hearts, and they had been dating for a couple of months when all of a sudden Mary fell pregnant, Even though they hadnt...Done it.

Mary and Joes parents werent happy about it and kicked them both out of the house, so they had no option but to go to Bethlehem to be with Joes aunt. So off they go in Joes car, which they affectionaly named Donkey because when they honked the horn it sounded like a donkey!

When they got to Joes aunties house there was no where to stay, So they ended up living in the Garage with donkey the car.

Mary gave birth and in came Joes cousin, who was pretending to be a shepard and brought his full collection of beany baby sheep into the garage.

Upon hearing the commotion the next door neighbours, the Kings, Came into the garrage with gifts. The first, Caspar King, Brought the little baby a gold watch. The second, Balthasar Gave a baby grow designed by Paul Frank. The last, Melchior King, gave the baby an Iphone, which cost Myrhh than everybody elses put together!

3cww
04-12-2008, 11:11 PM
habbo name:3cww
habbox name:3cww
my entry:
mary and joseph wanted a baby but mary wanted to stay a virgin so they did fertility treatment and mary became pregant.
soon after they counldnt pay the bills and got kicked out of their council house and travelled to bethlehem by taxi and the driver was a right donkey!
they went to live with a friend whos place wasnt big enough and so they had to live in his shed where baby jesus was soon born.
not long after there friend tom shepard with his dog called sheep came into the garage to see the baby followed by there other best friends the kingsleys who brought gifts with them a teddy called frank, a gold guardian angel charm and a little myrhhmaid ornament.

L.A.Walker
05-12-2008, 01:04 AM
Habbo name: L.A.Walker
Habbox name: L.A.Walker
My entry:

The Birth of Jesus: abridged! By L.A.Walker

"What'ya mean you're pregnant!?" Joseph's voice could be heard yelped through to Mary's Sony Ericsonn. "We haven't even... y'know..."

"I was bored, I had a pregnancy test, I thought 'why not, eh?'" Mary tried to speak calmly to Joseph, like the desk woman off the 999 emergency calls.

"Where're you gonna put the kid when it pops out of you? We don't even have a house!"

"... We could always stay with your parents-"

"After last time? No way. They're still in shock after you did a magic trick with a carrot up your sleeve."

"What was scary about that?"

"You were wearing a tank top!"

A few days pass until Joseph is able to find his lover, Mary, in the town centre. Mary, carrying bags of shoes and baby clothes, was smiling, while Joseph was still pale in the face, terrified that he was soon to become a father. "Why're you so happy," asked a worried Joseph.

"I'm gonna be a mommy," giggled a delighted Mary.

"They're not as easy to take care of as those Fisherprice babies you played with years ago."

"... I knew that." Mary quietly crossed off 'mini tea set' off of her shopping list. Joseph insisted on renting a room in a bed and breakfast close by, but Mary insisted that a shop be right next to where they stay.

"Why do you want a shop nearby? You've bought enough shoes as it is!" Joseph looked at the five bags in each of Mary's hands.

"There's some new Cinderella slippers on offer at Debenhams..."

"But it's Christmas soon-"

"Ssh! It doesn't exist yet!"

Soon though, the news had spread to the town next door, conveniently where Joseph's uncle's brother's cousin's sister's roommate, Joey, was living with his parents in a flat in Bethlehem. He insisted that Mary and Joseph stay at Joey's while his parents were staying in Turkey. Joseph initially declined, but Mary immediately criticised Joseph for being scared of Joey: "You haven't spoken to him in ages! Let's go and see him, please? Pretty please?"

"But he was hitting on you last Easter-"

"Ssh! It doesn't exist yet!"

Reluctantly, Joseph agreed to go. The two caught a cab to the town of Bethlehem, on the way playing endless games of 'I Spy'. They arrived at Joey's flat, only to discover that Joey had hundreds of guests already! Joey was a bit tipsy when answering the door: "Wheeey! Marge! Jojo! Come on in, we're about to play Twister!"

Joseph had forgotten to take his sleeping pills before the cab trip, and was feeling quite cranky by now: "JOEY! There's no room in there, you muppet!"

"Of course there is, you two can stay in the bathroom!" Joseph slammed the door and left the flats immediately...

By the end of the day, Mary and Joseph had spent all of their money on the cab fare and Mary's shoes, left only with the clothes they were wearing and the baby. The two struggled to find any bed and breakfast places which a) didn't accept cash in hand at the start of their stay, or b) had a Debenhams next to it. What's more, both needed to get some rest. Fortunately, they were soon greeted by an old Scotsman who owned a shed (see Groundskeeper Willie from the Simpsons). Joseph was suspicious of his generosity, but the Scotsman quickly explained:

"It's too hot round 'ere, I'm tryin' to turn this place into an 'otel-"

Joseph pointed out, "It's a shed."

"Yeah bu' I wanna go back to my home coun'ry. Much cooler over there, need money for the flight home."

Joseph felt a bit calmer. "Okay, well we should have a few visitors popping by with a few gifts-"

"Ssh! They haven't come yet!" Mary gave Joseph the 'third strike, you're out' motion to Joseph, who was sent off of the field and had to wait for the next game. Mary then snapped at Joseph, "We're not playing baseball, ya silly muppet!"

Left with no other option, Mary and Joseph spent the night at the Scotsman's shed, and slept for the night...

Morning broke, and Mary was budged by three old guys all wearing crowns on their heads and long beards, one of them possibly the Welshman dressed up to fit in. Mary was surprised yet confused, then looked further down the bed to see a baby sleeping inside a stocking. Joseph asked, "What should we call him?"

Mary, overwhelmed with emotion, responded with just one word...

"Nigel."

Mary then received a text on her mobile. She looked at it, then turned back towards the baby and said...

"Jesus."

The three old guys then presented their gifts for the suddenly-named Christmas celebrations. The Welshman produced an eagle in a cage. Mary was delighted: "Ooh, shiny and golden!"

The second old man, a dazzling similarity to Joseph's uncle's brother's cousin's sister's roommate Joey (possibly Joey dressed up too) then produced a bottle of Frank's Red Hot. "It's a hot sauce produced by Reckitt Benckiser," exclaimed Ol' Joe.

The third old man (possibly the cab driver dressed up aswell) then gave Mary a piece of a tree. Mary was slightly dissapointed, but the old man explained, "It's a piece of Commiphora myrrha. The sap inside is called myrrh." Mary then wondered, "This could be used in a perfume..." She was then eventually delighted by the third gift.

"Ahem." Joseph held a gift of his own, and gave it to Mary. She opened it to reveal...

"Glass slippers! Oh thank you!" Mary gave Joseph a kiss on the cheek and held all five of her new presents in joy: the eagle cage, the hot sauce, the piece of tree, the glass slippers, and the son of God.

"Hold on," said Joseph. "So I'm not the father, God is!? After I went to the trouble of getting you those Cinderella slippers-"

"Ssh! That fairy tale hasn't been made yet!"

Will Joseph ever learn?

The end.

Mint
05-12-2008, 09:01 AM
Habbo name: Knowed
Habbox name: Mint
My entry:
Mary woke up from her good night sleep only to find that she was in a high-tech room full of unusual life forms. She pinched herself to see if she was dreaming but no, she wasn’t. As she opened her mouth to let of a huge scream she saw an ultra bright light and then she was on the floor outside of her home. “Mary! Where have you been, are you ok?” shouted Joseph, Mary told him all that she knew but Joseph was convinced that she was drunk. Mary soon started to think that she imagined it all as she knew that the things she saw do not exist.

4 Months later she started to realise that her belly had gotten bigger, “My word, havn’t I put on some weight” she said to Joe, “Don’t be daft, It’s just the angle that your looking from, you look fine dear don’t worry” said Joseph. From that day she went on a serious diet to ensure that she did nothing but lose weight. As time went by, she got bigger by the week. She knew that something wasn’t right. Now starting to feel sick, she thought that it would be best to go to the doctors and find out what was wrong. Even Joseph agreed, he knew that she had gotten a lot bigger since the last time he tried to convince her that she wasn’t fat.

“Hello there, come for pregnancy advice?” Mary cried “I’m not pregnant, I’ve just put on loads of weight”. The doctor could tell by the shape of her belly that she was pregnant so he calmly broke the news to her. Joseph knew that he wasn’t the dad so he grabbed one of the doctors sharp tools and sliced his throat with it, so Mary and the doctor got together and forgot about Joseph. Mary was in bed when an obease middle aged skin-head wearing an angel suit came tumbling through the door. “Eww you stink, and what are you doing in my house!?” The Angel read from the back of his hand... “God has sent me to come and give you the good news, you are pregnant with a baby that you will call Frank” The angel jumped as he felt something hit his bum with tremendous force, he then heard a voice in his head “I told you Jesus you fool!” “I am sorry Mary, I meant Jesus, call it Jesus. You will go to Bethlehem to have the baby in a stable. You can also use this Genie for 3 wishes to help you get there.” The Angel vanished.

Mary asked the Genie for something fast to get her to bethlehem with the doctor she was hooked up with, the Genie gave them a Fighter Jet to get there in. Minutes later, they arrived in Bethlehem and searched for the stable. When they got there, it was disusting and stunk! So they used there second wish on 60 Minute Makeover to come and do up the stable. Mary gave birth to the Baby and wanted some time alone with Jesus and the doctor so she used her last wish to make the star the Three Wise men where following lead them to the wrong place.

lucasr16893
07-12-2008, 01:56 AM
habbo name: lucasr16893
habbox name: lucasr16893
entry:
So we meet our young couple on their way to Hollywood where there waits a room in a hospital for them. Joseph began to worry and started to seek out a place where they would stay for the night. He didn’t have any luck where they were so he went into the next neighbourhood, as he looked around for anyone who would let them stay at their place just for the night Mary got stressed and worried about the baby. She was worried because she didn’t know if the baby was actually Joseph’s because a while ago she accidentally cheated on him when she was out and drunk. As the hours passed with no luck at all Joseph was at a point toexplode because he was mad at himself for not being a good enough farther to be able to find a place to stay, the sun got lower and lower and still nothing. Being at night in the ghetto streets of L.A. was something Joseph didn’t want to experience first hand. His luck finally turned around and he found an old man that had made a room out of his garage. He said they could sleep there for the night free of charge. As Mary and Joseph settled into their newtemporarily night-home. Joseph fell dead asleep once he touched the bed but Mary couldn’t sleep at all, she kept worrying about the baby and whose it will be. Joseph woke up to a loud scream that came from next to him, Mary screaming at the top of her lunges pushed Joseph of the bed. He went to call the old man to call an ambulance but none were available at the time, while Mary was screaming the old man and Joseph agreed they had to do it the old fashion way. Joseph and the old man prepared themselves for the task ahead of them, it wouldn’t be easy but there was no other way. After2 hours of gruelling screams Mary was put out of her pain and the baby was born, unfortunately the baby didn’t turn out to be Joseph’s, his reaction was rather cool and calm, he accepted the kid and forgave Mary of her sin. The baby was born on the 24th of December at exactly12:59:59pm which was a miracle. The End
That is why many people celebrate Christmas on the 24th and others on the 25th, because no one is certain when exactly was the baby born, the problem culd of been solved by using a condom
Written by lucasr16893 (Lucas)

Edited by H0BJ0B (Competitions Manager): Posts merged.

Sponegy006
20-12-2008, 05:31 PM
Habbo name: Spongey006
Habbox Name: Sponegy006
Entry:
Mary, a posh woman from London married Joseph, (known as Joe), a hippie, and Mary soon found herself pregnant. She was overcome with joy, but just as it was due, she and her husband found themselves homeless due to the credit crunch. They borrowed their friends private jet, and flew to Singapore.
When they got to Singapore, they couldn't find a hotel anywhere, so they squished themselves in a little shack on the beach. Unfortunately, it was full of mosquitos and spiders, but Mary and Joe put up with it.
After 30 minutes of being bitten by mosquitos, Mary gave birth. But unfortunately the private jet broke down. They sent an emergency flare. Three astronomers nearby saw this flare, and thought it was a star, so they followed it to find out its bearing. They stumbled upon the little shack on the beach, and saw a little minging stinky baby in a womans arms, a hippie by her side. They tried to shuffle out, not wanting to get involved, but Mary shouted out "HELP ME!!"
They gave the couple 3 gifts as a bribe to get out. They gave a phone to call for help, a book called "Yummy Mummy" to pass the time, and a bottle of perfume they had found on the beach. Then they tiptoed out, and went back to their astronomer base.
Meanwhile, Joe had fixed the private jet, and Mary and Joseph flew back to their hometown of Wokingham.

lPinoy
20-12-2008, 10:48 PM
Habbo name: lPinoy
Habbox name: lPinoy
Entry:
Joseph sat down, watching his mum, toasting cinnamon bagels in such a restless Saturday morning. He looked at his watch and groaned. Five minutes till Tom and Jerry and he still hadn't recieve his bagel.
"Right, I've got some important news to tell you." Joseph's mum forced a smile and dropped two bagels on his plate.
"Tell me later, I'm busy can't you see?" Joseph cried.
"Well, as far as I'm concerned, your ears aren't doing anything while your stuffing your face"
"Well, as far as I'm concerned, its listening to one of your dayly lectures" Joseph took another bite.
His mum shook her head and walked towards the living room. Joseph heard some movement, then the theme song of eastenders.

For a moment, Joseph continued eating, silently until he remembered.
"Its Tom and Jerry in 24 seconds. I can't miss an episode!"
He threw his bagel and for a second, stopped with the greatest of regrets. Joseph watched his bagel fly through the air, shook his head, and raced towards the living room. Exactly 7 seconds left. He shoved his mum off the armchair and with a click of the remote he saw one cat chasing a rat.
"Thats the final straw, Joseph." His mum pulled the remote of him and closed the television. "Right, pack your things now because your no longer staying here."
"But mum-"
"With Woolworths closed, I'll be sacked and then what? I can't afford to buy you anything or look after you anymore. You'll be fine out there. Your thirty seven years old for crying out loud, you don't need me to babysit you anymore"

After a silent episode of Tom and Jerry, Joseph had agreed to find a job and rent a flat. He pulled on his only suit and threw everything into a suitcase. Hours later, Joseph was set to leave. He waved goodbye to his mum when the phone rang.
"Oh mum, don't pick it up!. It could be Liam. I bet he wants his toy sword back." Joseph bellowed.
"Give it back, then." Joseph's mum said unconcerned.
"Mum, do you know that thing you use to sharpen your knife?"
"Yeah, what about it."
"Yeah, thats the toy sword. Broke it while I was acting out Pirates of the Caribbean."

The phone rang again. But this time, it was his mobile phone.
"Mary..."
"Your wife?"
"Yes" He answered it and showed a gesture to his mum showing "excuse me for a second. "Hi, hows it doing?"
"Well..." Mary said hesitantly over the phone.
"Wait, don't tell me. Aliens entered your house and demanded for all your cheese."
"No."
"Well then, cheese invaded your house and -"
"No, nothing invaded my house. I'm pregnant,"
"Thats great." Joseph smiled unknowingly. "Wait. No.. wait. Your what? No, no, no."
Joseph did not wait for a response. He collapsed into a bundle and lost conciousness.

"Joseph... Joseph?" His mum asked, hands clenched, biting her lower lip.
"Mother?" He asked.
"Do you mean mum?"
"Whats the difference?"
"No, its just that you always call-"
"It doesn't really matter - what happened?" Joseph rubbed his head and turned his head to see Mary. "Hi."
"Um, hi?" Mary said uncertainly.
Joseph stood up and fell down again, after seeing the bobbing blob on Mary's tummy.
It took some time till Joseph could finally stand up, after another long lecture, he and Mary finally left, Joseph holding back tears that wouldn't come out.

"Why are you... pregnant?" Joseph asked, feeling dizzy again. They crossed the road and for a long time, there was silence.
"Well, I was searching through HabboxForum when I got a private message. From the user "GOD". I printed it out, I think" Mary searched her pockets and finally produced a piece of paper.

It read: GOD 19:42 - I have given you a very important obligation. At precisely, 21:34, you will be pregnant. You will give birth tommorrow at the same time. You will name him Jesus upon my will. Watch the world, m'dear. There are very naughty people in this world. Your Jesus will be the one who sends out my message of good, not evil.

"For quite some time, I looked through the members list and there was no such member. I asked nvrspk4, BOMB-HEAD and Roxy916, hoping they would know about him but no - nothing. I was scared. I sat on my chair and waited. And at the precise moment, 21:34, I found my tummy expanding. Increasing in size and weight."
Joseph stared at the ground, unknowingly. He did not know if he should believe her or not.
He checked his watch - 21:08. If the story was true, Mary was to give birth in twenty five minutes and some spare seconds. He decided to believe her.
"Come on, we have to find someplace to go to." Joseph fiddled inside his pockets. "I have £1.41, er, a stamp, £5 off at McDonalds, and a piece of paper. Oh wait - its a cheque for £50. It could just about pay for a two room suite at a hotel."
"For how long?" Mary asked, somehow interested.
"Er, one day. Come on."

"Damn, all the hotels here either cost £51.45 or don't accept cheques."
"Theres one more in town - its more of a lodge though" Mary suggested.
They trudged north, towards BUCKBEER LODGE. Joseph gazed, hopeful. The sign read £12.99 for 3 days. But would they accept cheque? Another big banner said "WE ACCEPT CHEQUES"
"Oh finally." Joseph muttered. He told Mary to sit down while he payed.
"Hello, how may we help you?" A man in a black suit said.
"Can I have a room for 3 days please." Joseph asked.
"Most certainly, £12.99 please. We do accept tips here remember."
"Hmmph. Do you have change for a fifty?" Joseph held up the cheque.
The man snatched it off his hand and said "No, no we don't. Thanks for the tip though."

The room consisted of 2 wooden beds and a bowl, supposingly the toilet. But Joseph did not have anywhere else to go so he did not complain. He sat Mary down the bed and just as God said, at 21:34, Mary gave birth to a baby named Jesus.

sxcbeasty-123
22-12-2008, 12:17 AM
Well mary or Mrs Sleeparound as many people call her met a big giant who calls himself, get ovahere now, or G.O.D for short. he told her that he will give her a baby. She's been trying this for a long time and never could so she said "why not?" Magically she got pregnant but G.O.D ran away. She had someone else though. Joe! Rich Joe! In his Lambo he took mary to Bethlehem.

A big event made all the hotels full and an outbreak of MRSA kept hospitals full too. But they did have the car. And on the middle of the motorway screams grew. Mary's mother was with her, calming her and then out came the baby, named Jebus. he was put into a small picnic bastket surounded with sandwiches and crisps.

3 men, who said they were wise, holding a golden choclate coin and a scent set. Frankenscence and Myrrh to be exact. these guys were radomly giving gifts and saw Mary and Jebus and gave her the gifts she said thank you and they looked at the baby and then left.

The new nativity by.... sxcbeasty-123

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!