PDA

View Full Version : [Christmas] Santa's Little Helper! - Ends 23rd December

ItsDave
30-11-2008, 05:44 PM
It's the time of year where everything is busy, busy, busy for poor Father Christmas. He's been busy ordering presents from Argos (using the free delivery option) to his sleigh which will then be pulled by his lucious crew of teindeers. But trouble has struck, and Argos have told him that they don't deliver to Lapland in Finalnd due to 'Global Warming', what ever that is.

So, here's where you glorious bunch of people come into the picture. He called me and said: "Xzoid! Get the fantastic people at Habbox to think of a brand NEW toy that is so brilliant, everyone will want one and so won't be let down on Christmas."

There it is then, you have to think of a brand new exciting, gadget-filled gizmo that everyone would want. Describe what it will look like, what its function(s) is/are, and include as much detail as possible! The most fantoystic idea will win themselves the prize!

Competition Prize

1st Prize: 2 HC Sofas (Kindly donated by MissAlice)
2nd Prize: 1 HC Sofa (Kindly donated by MissAlice)

Your entry should look like the example below:
Habbo Name: Xzoid
Habbox Name: Xzoid
My entry:

Competition Terms & Conditions
To enter this competition you must be a registered member of Habbox Forum. Habbox is giving all Habbox staff members the opportunity to enter competitions. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on the date listed in the thread title. The winner will be announced in this thread. Winner(s) will be private messaged by H0BJ0B to collect their prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. Any harassment or attempted bribery of the judge(s) will get you disqualified and could get you into trouble on the Forum. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be withdrawn. Prizes are subject to change. Prizes must be claimed within one month of the winner(s) being announced. Unclaimed prizes will be considered a donation to Habbox Competitions in the winner's name. All furniture prizes will be handed over on Habbo UK only. All rights reserved.

When in posting the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments - it is not the place to do so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to the Competitions Manager or post in the "Questions & Comments about Habbox Competitions" thread.

Emu123
01-12-2008, 01:28 AM
Habbo Name: Emu123
Habbox Name: Emu123
My entry:

My Gadget - My gadget will be a hightech portable, video screen which has the power of x-raying for certain things. This gadget will also be able to have 5 series of weapons in its foldaway compartments, including a pocket knife, screwdriver, ear piece and a microchip. The gadget will play videos and games, you can watch TV and access the internet, it will also be a camera and will record sound. It can change colour and be chromosmatic. This sleek look, will be easy to carry and surprisingly light weight. Remember, a different version will be available for each age group.

The name of my gadget is :

One-Stop SpyView.

000lydzii000
02-12-2008, 11:37 AM
Habbo name: 000lydia000
Habbox name: 000lydzii000
Entry: Mine is a portable Wii, DS, PS(3 and P), Xbox (360) Cross. It is in the shape of a PSP but it has different modes. So duel screen mode (For DS), DVD mode, Computer mode (To play habbo where ever you want), Sky+ Mode. Also you can plug it into your TV and play it like a WII or an Xbox 360. Charge lasts for 3 years, and it also goes retro so you can play tamagochi (Origonal version) Tetris and rubix cube, (Also origonal version). It also Cooks and Cleans. It includes an Iphone adaption which doesnt cost any extra. It is called: Entertain Xtra.

3cww
05-12-2008, 11:46 AM
habbo name:3cww
habbox name:
my entry:
my gadget is a robot that does everything you ask it to do and is very smart so your never have to do your homework or any chores again!!!there is also many different verisions some come with games consoles in them so your never be bored again!
it is called gereration robot

dogboy123
05-12-2008, 04:50 PM
Habbo Name: dogboy123
Habbox Name: dogboy123

My Entry:

ControloPod

ControloPod, is a brand new, funky design that controls you! And you dont notice a thing!

Suppose your ill, but you have a big exam on at school, ControloPod is your answer! Or, you're so bored! It's built in DVD player gets you through those boring lessons and car journeys!

All you have to do is eat it! It comes in three different flavours; Rasperry and Strawberrys, Chocolate Ice Cream, Lemon and Lime.

Swallow it whole, and straight away ControloPod will get to work immeadiatley. You feel awake, fresh, in control!

If you're bored, you soon won't be! Pick from thousands of films!

So don't let tiredness, bugs, bordeom put you down!

Merry Christmas
Good Luck

Dogboy123

kuzkasate
06-12-2008, 04:20 PM
Habbo Name: Cutbrakes
Habbox Name: Cutbrakes
My entry:

Super-Port
Super port is a special game which will allow you to transfer in the game! So you could be playing GTA and use the Super-Port to go directly into the game and do what you want. It looks like a small remote control with alot of confusing buttons but ofcorse there is an enourmous green button right in the centre and when you press it, hey prestto! Your in the game.

SUPERwoman.
07-12-2008, 09:32 AM
habbo name: demzi-doo
habbox name: SUPERwoman.

My ultra new amazing gadget is called.
3D catwalksz.

This game is perfect for GIRLS.
the first version of it is a catwalk version.
Its an interactive game and this is how it works;

you put a mask over your eyes and switch the on button, then a digital figure appears, (of a model) you can then use your fingers to point and click in the air (which is like a mouse on the game) to choose which hair , sstyle you want.

Then you can catwalk your own design !:eusa_danc

Jacktard.
07-12-2008, 06:11 PM
Habbo Name: Jacktard
habbox Name: Jacktard
My Entry:

This is a small machine that runs on 2 AA batteries ;). you clip it to your belt or any other item of clothing and just like mary poppins's bag, it contains almost anything you could think off. Its £5.99 from all good newsagents :D

annomous
11-12-2008, 04:24 PM
Habbo Name: Nooq
Habbox Name: Annomous
My Entry:

My Gadget Is Called
ChoreMaker3000
it does all your daily chores while also having a television and computer intergrated into it so you can play it while sittin on the sofa on in bed while it is washing your clothes
soo simple :D

pellj001
11-12-2008, 06:22 PM
habbo name =:joshiboi323:
habbox name=pellj001
entry=

the toy is called joke master 4000
basically it looks like a fake dog poo but its actually a massive joke kit with loads of fun jokes like fart machines lol

NellyRoll
12-12-2008, 10:48 PM
Habbo Name: NellyRoll
Habbox Name: Nellyroll
My entry:

My gadget is called the PSWii60!
Basicly it has everything a kid could want! It can fit in your pocket and you press one button to open it up. Then you have some kind of homepage where you can choose to go to your PC, PS3, Nintendo Wii, Xbox 360... all the latest gaming consoles. You can also watch every channel on SKY. FOR FREE!
Also comes with a colour change. Change the colour of your PSWii60 :)

Good luck all in the competition.

Edited By LeahRAWRR (Senior Competitions Staff): Wrong habbox forum name posted, changed to the correct one! (please PM me your habbo name to edit that in also). Thanks.

.:Gilly2:.
14-12-2008, 11:49 AM
Habbo Name: .:Gilly2:.
Habbox Name: .:Gilly2:.

Entry:

The DreamLife01 is a large kit. It has sensor pads for your arms and legs and body and head. You use the laptop-like mechanical equipment and set how rich you are, how pretty you are, how much people respect you and other things. Then you put on all the equipment exept the glasses, press start life, then put on the glasses. Your life will be the way you set it in your own imaginary world.

All the children want one so they could live a rich life.

glitchok
14-12-2008, 03:00 PM
Habbo name: Glitchok
Habbox name: Glitchok

HabTouch is a Next-Gen mobile!

It has FREE Access to Habbo Websites and Sulake!

The phone has features of 2 Screens so you can multitask plus Hab-Creds
which is a feature that Gives you FREE Habbo Club membership!

The mobile can also play Games for EVERY Games console around which the Phone also includes a Controller

The phone can also turn into A Football,Basketball,Tennis ball the phone is fully protected by a Foam outer layer!

I think this phone is the Best Christmas present because it suits people with hobby's of Gaming and Sports!

Snoopu3noddy
16-12-2008, 03:29 PM
Habbo Name: Snoopy3noddy
Habbox Name: Snoopu3noddy
My toy would be, like an umbrella but with all the milkshake tastes inside it, and straws coming out. Everyone would want one. because you can use it as a umbrella but aswell as a drink when your out.:] i know stupid idea.. but i thought it was pretty good :D x

Domster08
16-12-2008, 05:51 PM
habbo name: Domster08
habbox name: Domster08

Toy name The Eggonator3000.

the eggonator3000 is a toy which opens to reveal an mp3 player built in flash games a speaker and mutch more.
for a limited time only the eggonator3000 coem with a free framed photo of santa himself.
all this is only £25.99.
:eusa_danc21165

NellyRoll
16-12-2008, 07:05 PM
Aww no i posted mine with xzoids name xD i copy and pasted and forgot to change the name :l

Edited by LeahRAWRR (Senior Competitions Staff): Please don't post comments or questions in the competition threads. Thanks.

natred04
20-12-2008, 03:56 PM
Habbo Name: Ox.lmagine
Habbox Name: natred04
My Entry: My Entry is a game link portal. It allows you to enter a game or to create a whole new world for you to eat, sleep and live in. You can play mini games and lots of exciting missions which suit the players genre of gaming whether its stradgey or action. You can attach this to any of your latest game consoles or your tv. You can even be put into your computer and experience the Habbo world yourself!

Great..ox

sxcbeasty-123
22-12-2008, 12:33 AM
Habbo Name: sxcbeasty-123
Habbox Name: sxcbeasty-123
My entry: well my gadget is the RLpixelator this will turn anything in real life to computerised pixels. so i can make cheese become cheese is habbo for example

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!