PDA

View Full Version : Aliens, other life, ufo's

Nuka-Cola
30-11-2008, 08:02 PM
Basically do you believe that somewhere in this huge galaxy there is a planet just like ours that houses inteligent life forms. And going even more extreme do you believe thataliens have visited Earth via ufo or if by another form of space travel please state.

I personally use'd to believe then about 2 years ago i grew up and just forgot about it and now i dont really believe however there are some things that just cannot be explained logically.

, saying you watched ET doesnt count as seeing an alien by the way :D

( Please dont be rude and please respect others views on this matter )

Nuka-Cola
01-12-2008, 07:57 PM
anybody got any opinions ???

Dan2nd
01-12-2008, 08:37 PM
I think it's a bit ignorant to think that there is no other planet out there anywhere with life. You should also define what you mean by alien? That could be lots and lots of planets with plant life, tiny microscopic organisms or even primative animals. I do think there is intelligent life out there however I don't think any have visited Earth yet.

flyingbrick
01-12-2008, 11:19 PM
I think there has to be, yeah.
Space is a blitheringly big place. And we're pretty stupid.

RiseofSmoke
02-12-2008, 07:44 AM
I do think, that there is other " Life Form " out there, but I do not think they have visited earth already, but I do think that we will find out about this in decades to come!

~Rise

Mint
02-12-2008, 09:15 AM
My dad told me that he saw one when he was younger, he obviously wouldn't lie to me either. He said that it was "cigar shaped" and had loads of lights on it. And yes of coarse I think that other lifeforms exist, gazillions of other planets that are capable of allowing different types of life to live on them.

GreenCrayons.
02-12-2008, 05:12 PM
I have always belived in other life forms, and to back up my view.
A House near were i am which house's 2 people my mum knows, about 2 months ago now 2 glowing orbs were in the sky, her husband was outside and saw them, and ran in and grabbed his camera, you can see the details like black outlines etc on the orbs, a man also stopped his car in the road to look at it and everyone was surprised. This is no lie, and i think one day, something big will happen. why do they keep hovering over?
One day we will know...
ENJOY YOUR GAME..
WHILST IT LASTS.

kuzkasate
03-12-2008, 06:02 PM
Yes I do. Think about it, the universe is never ending and we have our own little galaxy and there has got to be life somewhere else in those far places. Perhaps they are humans too? Just live different places, anyway. I believe in Aliens. Ghost (I have several stories one I witnessed my self).

Nuka-Cola
03-12-2008, 09:36 PM
thanx for all the ideas guys. I dont mean small microbes/bacteria i mean like intelligent lifeforms ... dont know if it is microbes or something else :S

03-12-2008, 10:05 PM
There has to be. I dont think its very likely that the only form of intelligent life is on earth.

N!ck
03-12-2008, 11:11 PM
In this Galaxy? No. Elsewhere in this Universe? Extremely likely. Intelligent life forms? Reasonably likely.

Depending on what you believe, there is a theory that thousands of years ago extraterestrial life forms arrived on Earth and created "us" by cross breeding/genetically modifying out primeape states with their own knowlegde/genes to make the humans that we are now. This explains the so-called "missing link" in our evolution as the gap is between getting to where we are now from our more primative form. This is apparantly depicted on some aincient tablets somewhere which were created around this time.

Moh
03-12-2008, 11:20 PM
Yes. We can't be the only planet with life on :P

I don't get why they say without water these no life.

imo, that rule only applys to Earth. There could be another substance, not even liquid which may be required for life on other planets.

Virgin Mary
04-12-2008, 03:15 PM
Yes I do. Think about it, the universe is never ending and we have our own little galaxy and there has got to be life somewhere else in those far places. Perhaps they are humans too? Just live different places, anyway. I believe in Aliens. Ghost (I have several stories one I witnessed my self).
Considering the chances whereby we came about (if you believe in the primordial soup theory), the likelihood isn't that great for other intelligent life in the universe.

Dan2nd
04-12-2008, 08:46 PM

It'd be impossible for any other planet to have any life forms anything like humans or any other animals or plants on Earth. If the theory of evolution is correct then everything on this planet would have evolved from this planet we are the way we are because the planets temperature at some point in history or because a certain creature/plant was made extinct. There are many many many many many other things that have contributed towards the way we have turned out all unique to earth. I mean how do we know aliens even have eyes, fingers, hands, arms, legs and even skin for example.. all of these features evolved from life on Earth.. if we ever come in contact with aliens they'll look like nothing we can imagine

Zebroid
06-12-2008, 05:35 PM
there will be at least a million intelligent lifeforms just in this galaxy.
if you think about the scale of the galaxy and how many stars there is and then think of the other trillions of galaxies then its a bit obvious there is....

dogboy123
06-12-2008, 05:43 PM
I think there is definatley smething out there, it's like so big that I can't think of a word to describe it :D So I'm guessing there is smething out there, somewhere.

Also, what annoys me most is when people think that UFO's are always that 'Frisbe' shape (unsure how to describe it :S) Or cigar shape

Whats not to say its an ordanary space ship like ours?

Also, people have these wierd accusations that aliens are wierd creatures, whats no to say the're like humans?

graffiti
06-12-2008, 05:53 PM
There just has to be, however it can not be proven, and besides, space never ends.. and we're only one of MILLIONS of Galaxies..

Dan2nd
06-12-2008, 08:20 PM
I think there is definatley smething out there, it's like so big that I can't think of a word to describe it :D So I'm guessing there is smething out there, somewhere.

Also, what annoys me most is when people think that UFO's are always that 'Frisbe' shape (unsure how to describe it :S) Or cigar shape

Also, people have these wierd accusations that aliens are wierd creatures, whats no to say the're like humans?

Because to us they would be weird creatures they would have evolved from life forms on their own planets meaning they'd be nothing like humans..

Javascrypt
06-12-2008, 08:26 PM
If there is a sun in our galaxy imagine a star in another galaxy the exact same as our sun.
It provides the right conditions -Heat.
We need light to survive.
I do believe that out of never ending planets there is one like ours yes.

Virgin Mary
06-12-2008, 10:55 PM

because based upon apparent sighting thats what they look like

Janet Snakehole
06-12-2008, 11:48 PM
i definately believe there is something out there..

Susie Dent
07-12-2008, 04:31 AM
i saw an alien once:
http://www.aceshowbiz.com/images/events/INL-000127.jpg

MrGazet
07-12-2008, 11:36 AM
i saw an alien once:
http://www.aceshowbiz.com/images/events/INL-000127.jpg

:O LOLOL:P

I can;t say if I believe them 100% but the universe is very very huge and keeps expanding.And theres loads of galaxies out there which mayb house other creatures like us.I guess for now,we nvr cme in contact cause the huge miles between our homes and theirs.But mayb we had in teh past.Anyway,its not 100% beliefs to me.I hope tht the light shud be shed

Leet
10-01-2009, 05:38 PM
Aliens are us =]
ur an alien.

Casual
10-01-2009, 05:48 PM
Nahh i don't believe in much unless there is cold hard proof of it!
:)

Bun
11-01-2009, 01:02 AM
there will be at least a million intelligent lifeforms just in this galaxy.
if you think about the scale of the galaxy and how many stars there is and then think of the other trillions of galaxies then its a bit obvious there is....
no **** sherlock, there's 6 billion on earth.

Kardan
11-01-2009, 01:04 AM
Yes, there is life out there - whether we'll find it or not is a different question.

N-Dubz
14-01-2009, 02:53 PM
Of course theres something out there, explain the great pyramid, nazca lines, stonehenge and the several elongated skulls found in peru that are deemed guinuine and now available to see in museums?

In most egyptian drawings they have elongated heads, on statues of there gods and goddesses they have elongated heads. This couldn't have been artistic, because theres nothng appealing about a huge head I'm afraid. In all there drawings there people have slender fingers, fat bodies and elongated heads. Concidence? The hylogrphics or w/e they created were one of a kind, but why is that crop fields that must have been impossiable for a human to do so accurately without stopping and flying into the sky instantly to check it from above also in hylopgrphics?

Also in pictures dating back to 1538, when they probably didn't even know what they were, there is visable flying discs in the background that look like that we would call a "spaceship."

Yeah, we're just waiting for a confirmination from Nasa that will never be given.

Cwmbran
16-01-2009, 05:51 AM
Of course theres something out there, explain the great pyramid, nazca lines, stonehenge and the several elongated skulls found in peru that are deemed guinuine and now available to see in museums?

I'm sure I saw a program on not so long ago when I was channel flicking that proved somehow that stonehenge was built by druids, or witches and stuff for sacrifices.
I agree with your other points, just not stonhenge. :P

I do believe there is loads of other life out there, but not as much intelligent life. We are only here thanks to the big bang, (To all religious people who want to go anti-science on my ass get lost) which the odds of hitting were hugely unlikely. Don't think it would happen that often tbh.

RandomManJay
17-01-2009, 03:13 AM
It would be irrational to think that we are the only 'intelligent' lifeforms in the vast and 'infinite' universe, so thats a yes to me believing in life out 'there.' But I don't really have an opinion as to whether they've visited, there's no evidence saying no but little real proof, or rather, not enough proof to say they they've visited, so I don't really know.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!