PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Charity Promotion - LET THE FESTIVITIES COMMENCE

Habbox Santa
01-12-2008, 09:19 AM
Ho ho ho!

Santa's a little grouchy after being locked in a closet for a while, and I've found out that that damned nvrspk4 has gone and released Christmas VIP. Whats more, he made me wait till he was around to post this announcement and kick things off! He can be a real ass sometimes.

Anyway, moving right along...I'm baa-aaack!! I've got some terrific surprises this year, and I think the mean grean man has a couple too! December 1st marks the start of the Christmas season and we're going to kick it off by releasing Christmas VIP starting our Christmas Charity Promotion!

But, since you don't know THAT much about Christmas VIP yet, let me tell you a little more. What does it look like? Why, just like my username! What better a model for Christmas VIP than Santa himself! You get the silver line plus the supersexy underline AND overline!

But that's not all! Christmas VIPs will have all the same privileges as VIPs, but with one more! All people who buy Christmas VIP up till December 15th will be eligible to have a role in the Christmas VIP Habbox Aid!! If you remember last Christmas, we took the song "Band Aid - Do they know it's Christmas" and divide it up into sections which different people can sing. Please note that not everyone that buys up till December 15th will get in, there are a certain number of spots available and they will be distributed by request on a first come first serve basis. Once the slots are filled that's it, so come fast! Please note this is only for Christmas VIPs!

Last but most certainly not least, all this money for Christmas VIP is going for a good cause! Habbox is donating all proceeds from not only Christmas VIP, but regular VIP to a charity which will be determined by you, the community! Anything bought from here on will be put into the donations. All people who buy something will be put up on a special page on Habbox as thanks! The link will go right {HERE} once Mr.OSH puts it up and we get it to you!

There will be a whole lot of fun coming your way in not too long so keep your eyes peeled! I'll be running around with my little elves, who knows, you may become one to help out with the Christmas rush!

Ho ho ho, enjoy, and a very merry 24 days to Christmas to you! ;)

nvrspk4
01-12-2008, 09:26 AM
Thanks for the intro Santa, and for the record, I'm not that mean!! We just needed to get everything done at the same time :( Is it a crime to want to look like you're organized, even if you're not? Anyway, moving right along, we have some fun things planned for you this Christmas season. First of all, we'll be having a nice old bash for you with two weeks of events as usual from our lovely events department and some extras from the other departments thrown in.

Secondly, we will have something new. After many calls for new games, we will have a special little thread in the feedback section called "Santa's Game Grotto". Each week you may post a maximum of THREE games with explanations why you want them to be added to the arcade. And each week up to Christmas, Santa will pick anywhere from FIVE to TEN games to add to the arcade and send them on down to us through the special chute! Then us little minions will run around and install it in the arcade! Also, as a special surprise, Christmas (or sometime around then, both Santa and his ickle elves will be busy) we will add ten more!

Thirdly, a hugeeee thanks to Yonder454, Favourtism, Mr.OSH, and the Graphics Team for getting up our LOVELY new Habbox.com Christmas Layout, you can see it at www.habbox.com! It looks FANTASTIC!

Lastly, there is no lastly! We'll be bringing some surprises throughout the holidays! So keep watching this thread for updates from Santa or myself!

Sammeth.
12-12-2008, 12:22 AM
http://www.iaza.com/work/081202C/christmasb6077058746-iaza.gifWe wish you a Habbox Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Events
Don't you just love being able to have fun, relax and be rewarded?! Well the whole of the Habbox Community is coming together to provide you with an amazing two weeks of events. From the 12th December to the 24th, the events department will be holding an event each day (giving away a whopping 52 HC's in the process, which have been kindly donated by MissAlice!) and the other departments will be pitching in to help provide you with everlasting joy! Here is the timetable so you can keep track, and be in with a chance of getting your hands on some of those great prizes.

(Time - Event - Who to search)
Friday 12th December
19:00 – Name that song - LucyRAWRR

Saturday 13th December
18:00 - Prezzie trap - Alex3213

Sunday 14th December
18:00 - Beat the penguin - Alex3213

Monday 15th December
17:00 - HxHD Reindeer Roulette - nvrspk4
19:00 – Christmas fastest typer - Roxayy.
20:00 - Falling Furni - Ajthedragon

Tuesday 16th December
17:00 - Advent door - zixin
19:00 - HxHD Reindeer Roulette - nvrspk4

Wednesday 17th December
17:00 - 2 v 2 Football - Lost-Shark
19:00 - Carol Singing - iConz..
20:00 - HxHD Reindeer Roulette - nvrspk4

Thursday 18th December
17:00 - HxHD Reindeer Roulette - nvrspk4
19:00 - Christmas Quiz - LucyRAWRR

Friday 19th December
19:00 - HxHD Reindeer Roulette - nvrspk4
20:00 - Christmas fallin' furni' - Previewer

Saturday 20th December
18:00 - Sleigh racing - Alex3123
20:00 - HxHD Reindeer Roulette - nvrspk4

Sunday 21st December
12:00 - HxHD Reindeer Roulette - nvrspk4
17:00 - Habbox Giveaway - nvrspk4
18:00 - Penguin races - Dusty-09

Monday 22nd December
10:00 - HxHD Reindeer Roulette - nvrspk4
19:00 - Advent quiz - JordzHere

Tuesday 23rd December
11:00 - HxHD Reindeer Roulette - nvrspk4
19:00 - Pick Me Up - Sammeth.

Wednesday 24th December
15:00 - Reindeer Races - Bomb-Head
18:00 - HabboxLive Christmas Party - TAYLOOOOR

Competitions
One of the Head Elves and his team have been working super hard to bring you some fantastic competitions. This year we have loads! All you have to do is CLICK HERE (http://www.habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=112) to see the wonderful competitions we have on offer. All those competitions with the [CHRISTMAS] tag are part of our Habbox Christmas Celebrations (genius, we know). In total there are FIVE competitions you can enter, and seeing as its Christmas staff can enter them too! And that's not all from the Competitions team. They have been VERY busy to make sure it's an extra special Christmas this year, and have brought to you their very own Advent Calendar! You can win every day with the Habbox Advent Calendar, and its really easy to find: www.habbox.com/advent (http://www.habbox.com/advent)! For more information on how the Advent Calendar works, you can click here. (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?p=5344257)

VIP
The VIP Promotion has already begun and you can continue to show your support by buying VIP here. We have already raised a lot of money for charity, so lets hope that fantastic number will continue to rise. There will be a poll out shortly to see which charities you would like to see the money go to. Keep your eyes peeled and watch this space! Also don't forget all Christmas VIP's will not only get to have all VIP features and a snazzy silver name with an over line, but they will also get to be a part of the ever wonderful Christmas VIP Song put together by the talented staff at HabboxLive. To be a part of this, simply CLICK HERE (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?p=5383993) and you can get your singing hats on.

Habbox Giveaway
If we have found nvrspk4 in time, the Big Christmas Habbox Giveaway will be held on Habbo UK with a fantastic amount of furni to be given away. The Giveaway will be held at 17:00 on the 21st December, the night before Christmas (Eve). Its one present you'll get before Christmas Day!

Habbox Santa
22-12-2008, 10:43 AM
ITS HEREEEE! After much soul searching, and delving through every nook and cranny, the wonderful Joshuar has come through and brought the Christmas skin back to the forum. Even though bringing joy to children is my job... But anyway, the Christmas skin is now up, VERY late, but better late than never!! Once again, a HUGE thanks from both myself and nvrspk4 to Joshuar for not only finding the skin but making the necessary adjustments and getting it working on the forum. If you see him around, be sure to thank him!

Ho ho ho, back to work,
Santa out

Sammeth.
24-12-2008, 08:07 PM
It's the moment of the year. The highlight of 2008. The most anticipated single of all time.

"The introduction was amazing" - Smiddy (Professional Vocalist)

"I haven't heard it" - FlyingJesus (Community Support Manager)

That's right! The time has come for all ears to pay attention to VIP Band Aid 2008! The song had it's world premier earlier tonight on HabboxLive and now it's available to download. The Christmas VIPs all had a chance to take part, and we really appreciate the effort that was put in and thank those of you who recorded a part. It's all a bit of fun, so please take it with a pinch of salt and remember, it's Christmas so be merry :D

To download it you can CLICK HERE (http://www.habboxlive.com/Habbox%20VIPs%20-%20Band%20Aid%202008.mp3). You can then go into FILE then SAVE PAGE AS... (or similar) to keep it on your computer for life. A big thank you to Bomb-Head who had to put the song together very last minute due to unforeseeable circumstances. Enjoy, and Merry Christmas!

[Section 1] Smiddy
It's Christmastime, there's no need to be afraid
At Christmastime, we let in light and we banish shade

[Section 2] Xarea
And in our world of plenty we can spread a smile of joy
Throw your arms around the world at Christmastime

[Section 3] Jordy
But say a prayer, Pray for the other ones
At Christmastime it's hard, but when you're having fun

[Section 4] buttons
There's a world outside your window
And it's a world of dread and fear

[Section 5] Andys
Where the only water flowing
Is the bitter sting of tears

[Section 6] LeahRAWRR
And the Christmas bells that ring there are the clanging chimes of doom
Well tonight thank God it's them instead of you

[Section 7] PriceTags
And there won't be snow in Africa this Christmastime
The greatest gift they'll get this year is life

[Section 8] zahs
Where nothing ever grows
No rain nor rivers flow

[Section 9] RyanDOT
Do they know it's Christmastime at all?

[Section 10] Stefy
Here's to you
Raise a glass for everyone

[Section 11] Nani
Spare a thought this yuletide for the deprived
If the table was turned would you survive

[Section 12] LeahRAWRR
Here's to them
Underneath that burning sun

[Section 13] Xarea
You ain't gotta feel guilt just selfless
Give a little help to the helpless

[Section 14] LucyRAWRR
Do they know it's Christmastime at all?

[Section 15] Andys
Feed the world

[Section 16] RyanDOT
Feed the world

[Section 17] *****
Feed the world

[Section 18] N!CK
Feed the world

[Section 19] *****
Feed the world

[Section 20] Jordy
Let them know it's Christmastime again

[Section 21] dj-huntey
Feed the world

[Section 22] PriceTags
Feed the world

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!