PDA

View Full Version : [Wrestling] I'm really getting into TNA at the moment :S

Excellent2
01-12-2008, 07:02 PM
I don't know what it is about it, it's just growing on me rapidly. I've been watching it for about a month and a bit now and I can officially say I'm a "fan boy." The storylines are much better than the WWE storylines right now and it's almost like the attitude era.

Don't get me wrong, I still love and watch WWE with a passion by TNA is coming up quite fast!

What about you guys, any of you like it?

The Undertaker
01-12-2008, 07:19 PM
Personally, I don't like TNA for a few reasons.
- They've got rid of so much great talent
(Jeff Hardy, CM Punk, Mr Kennedy, Rikishi, Sabu etc.)

- Their storylines remind me of old WWE ones.
(Mick Foley as co-owner reminds me off the Vince/Ric Flair storyline which started the Draft)

- Their main superstars are WWE cast-offs.
(Rhino, Angle, Christian, Dudleys, Nash, Steiner, Morgan, Booker, Cute Kip, BG James).
- They fired Spike Dudley !! :'(

However, I do like some of their originals like AJ Styles & MCMG's. Wouldn't mind them in WWE.

Excellent2
01-12-2008, 07:54 PM
Jeff left TNA because he wanted to go back to the WWE after his suspension. I wasn't aware that Mr.Kennedy or CMPunk wrestled for TNA? I think you're getting confused with ROH :P

I'm pretty sure Mick has actually invested money into TNA so it's not just a storyline :P The storyline with Vince and Rick was that they hated each other.

Yeah I know they ride on the WWE's tail but what you have to say is that most of them superstars wanted to leave the WWE much like Kurt Angle did.

The originals are great, I think thats why I like it at the moment. There is so much potential in TNA if they don't give in to Vince trying to buy them out :P

The Undertaker
01-12-2008, 08:21 PM
Kennedy wrestled under the name of Ken Anderson & i think CM Punk was thier as his character now. For how long they were there, i'm not sure, I read it on wikipedia somewhere. :P

I hope they don't give into Vince. A bit of competition makes them want to do better & maybe come up with some better storylines.

CJW93
01-12-2008, 08:34 PM
I started watching Tna in January. The wrestling is alot better than wwe

Excellent2
01-12-2008, 10:41 PM
Yeah, it's really good and I'm enjoying the fact that it's beginning to take off. I don't think it's better than the WWE but I think the WWE is just repetitive.

Wayne
01-12-2008, 10:43 PM
Personally, I don't like TNA for a few reasons.
- They've got rid of so much great talent
(Jeff Hardy, CM Punk, Mr Kennedy, Rikishi, Sabu etc.)

- Their storylines remind me of old WWE ones.
(Mick Foley as co-owner reminds me off the Vince/Ric Flair storyline which started the Draft)

- Their main superstars are WWE cast-offs.
(Rhino, Angle, Christian, Dudleys, Nash, Steiner, Morgan, Booker, Cute Kip, BG James).
- They fired Spike Dudley !! :'(

However, I do like some of their originals like AJ Styles & MCMG's. Wouldn't mind them in WWE.

I totally agree with what you said there Billy. WWE should bring back some older talent that TNA took under their wing, such as Rhyno, Christian, Billy Gunn, Roaddogg etc.

Wootzeh
02-12-2008, 09:57 AM
all wrestling is crap

newWORLDorder
02-12-2008, 11:13 AM
Get your flame suit on mate :D

But yeah, I have kinda lost touch with wrestling, WWE is all aimed at kids, TNA is all stupid. What happened to ROH? They were amazing.

Wayne
02-12-2008, 03:30 PM
all wrestling is crap

Why the hell post in a wrestling thread if you think it's 'crap' ?

Excellent2
02-12-2008, 06:46 PM
Why the hell post in a wrestling thread if you think it's 'crap' ?My thoughts exactly lol.. I don't know why but I'm really looking forward to thursdays iMPACT. It's so unpredictable unlike WWE where you pretty much know most of the matches haha.

Wootzeh
02-12-2008, 11:01 PM
Why the hell post in a wrestling thread if you think it's 'crap' ?
Because it's my opinion on the given topic :S

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!