PDA

View Full Version : Manchester City v PSG

AlexOC
03-12-2008, 04:46 PM
City have already secured there place through to the last 32, Though winning this match v PSG will secure there place at the top of Table A.

I'm going :), got a ticket online at 3.50pm

Jack.Lfc
03-12-2008, 04:55 PM
Whens the match?

AlexOC
03-12-2008, 04:57 PM
Today
Kicks off at 7.45

ITV4

luce
03-12-2008, 05:03 PM
Awesome ill be watching Carling cup though ;)!

Jack.Lfc
03-12-2008, 05:16 PM
How much are your tickets?

Loser
03-12-2008, 05:32 PM
Team Manchester should walk this.

sock
03-12-2008, 05:35 PM
PSG are a good team, so it will be a tough team, they beat Lyon the other week, will be an exciting one, i hope if robinho is fit he plays well because he wasn't the best of players on sunday.

Andeeh
03-12-2008, 06:01 PM
Hope they finish top nice to see an english team do well in europe!

Loser
03-12-2008, 07:15 PM
PSG are a good team, so it will be a tough team, they beat Lyon the other week, will be an exciting one, i hope if robinho is fit he plays well because he wasn't the best of players on sunday.

6th in the Ligue 1. The French Leagues are a country mile behind the Premiership, Spanish and German League, it's about on par with Dutch, I'd estimate at.

Antallica
03-12-2008, 07:53 PM
bad attendence.
alot of psg fans.

AlexOC
03-12-2008, 10:54 PM
The attendance was poor, but it shows just how many un-loyal season card holders there are, this game dosent really matter but still you should watch your team play, and there was alot of riots, they had to bring in the riot police LOL, i was right close too, the psg fans jumped over the and tried to get to us but the riot police was pushing em back :)

http://i36.tinypic.com/15i6u09.png

and then in the row infront of me, right infront of me was 4 PSG fans, his hood said 'Paris SG' so obvious so they got kicked out.

:)

Minstrels
03-12-2008, 10:58 PM
WHAT THE **** DO YOU MEAN UN LOYAL SEASON CARD HOLDERS HEY? MIGHT HELP IF CITY ACTOURLY LET US HAVE OUR ******* SEATS. I had to have some ****** one, granted it was in the same area but it wasn't my ******* seat.

And don't make bull. It wasn't a riot mate. The PSG fans ran at the stewards and we ran at them as well. Nothing happened. We both ran back, then ran again. A bit like the okey pokey or whatever it is. And what the **** were the PSG fans doing in their little dance?

Mate did ring me however saying it's kicking off big style down in Pics with all four clubs clashing...

AlexOC
03-12-2008, 10:59 PM
I mean alot of people only get season cards and apart from that don't go to any other games, because really don't dont mean much, they dont acount to anything, they should go just to see there team play.

And yeh didnt you see, the riot police had to come crashing through the hole at the top above the doors, to stop everyone.

Geraint
03-12-2008, 11:04 PM
The attendance was poor, but it shows just how many un-loyal season card holders there are, this game dosent really matter but still you should watch your team play, and there was alot of riots, they had to bring in the riot police LOL, i was right close too, the psg fans jumped over the and tried to get to us but the riot police was pushing em back :)

http://i36.tinypic.com/15i6u09.png

and then in the row infront of me, right infront of me was 4 PSG fans, his hood said 'Paris SG' so obvious so they got kicked out.

:)

a bit of pushing and shoving isn't my definition of a riot...

how can you see these people are unloyal? they have a season ticket, they go most games. maybe, they struggle to get to night games and would rather keep their holidays for different games. PSG take the competition lightly and field weakened teams.

AlexOC
03-12-2008, 11:06 PM
not all season card holders!, i was saying alot of people dont actually go to the 'non-meaning' games.

Minstrels
03-12-2008, 11:10 PM
and yeh i did see it. i had to charged cos if i didnt i wud have been squashed. which is why the police started to hit the psg fans cos one of them shouted "CHILDREN - TURN". :(:(

Geraint
03-12-2008, 11:12 PM
I told you they'd be up for it then frenchies. I've heard they came looking for it and a decent mob at that.

Minstrels
03-12-2008, 11:17 PM
I told you they'd be up for it then frenchies. I've heard they came looking for it and a decent mob at that.
i didnt want to charge but i had too!! :(:(:(

MeRkAgE
04-12-2008, 07:46 AM
Don't forget the Credit Crunch.

Flamedragon3
04-12-2008, 03:25 PM
I'm a season card holder and live in Wolverhampton, which takes 1 hour 30mins to get to each City game at home. I wen't and it wasn't really a 'riot'. A lot of their fans were pushing up against the Stewards but what you're forgetting is there is a row of 4 seats that has a black net over, so it blocks the home and away fans from reaching each other, so us City fans couldn't exactly reach towards them.

As soon as the half-time whistle was blown, one of their fans did something (which I missed) and immediately the riot police went for him, was so funny. All us City fans were singing 'Au revoir, Au revoir' cause they have a strong chance of going out of the group stages. :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!