PDA

View Full Version : DINOS VIUN [REPLY]

SinfulRegrets
06-12-2008, 11:54 PM
As most of you will know, possibly the richest guy on habbo (Coving) got hacked, and whoever hacked him flogged all the dinos that coving had for 2 thrones each.
I'll run you through the process most of us that bought those dinos experienced and what the dino currently stands at for the time being.

1: People buy the dinos 2t each thinking it's an amazing deal.
2: They then start to realise they need to sell the dino further on fast otherwise they've made a big mistake.
3: Only the lucky ones, i.e. myself, thankfully, sold their dinos and managed to make some sort of profit.
4: (This is where the drop in the dino's value happens) - consoles and trade rooms begin to get flooded with 'Buying dino, 35-50 hcs!)

I mean, from 3t 4 hcs to being worth under one throne in one night, thats a bit shocking..
Just thought i'd let you guys know anyhow.
xxThis is where your wrong. if he flogged out dino's for 2t each, people will not sell for under that.

People that know of how much he has sold and didn't buy has mass invited, trying to buy dino's cheap to try there luck. But yet again, I doubt they have bought any for 35-50hcs. So I cant see the Price of the Dino dropping for under 2t as there havn't been reports of people buying for under that price.

DannyyTBH.
07-12-2008, 08:18 PM
Please only post rare values in the future..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!