PDA

View Full Version : normal rare values

/Rossco\
05-07-2005, 03:26 PM
THRONE - 20 hc sofas - the throne is easily sold and bought at this values of 20 pure hc sofas, i'm not sayin its going ddown in value because i say its 0.1 lower, jst because its and easier trade for people, 20 pure hcs :D

THRONE SOFA - 4 hc sofas - same reasons as above.

LINKIN IMPS - 2 hc sofas - i never see them being traded for more or less than 2 pure hcs, only occasionally when rares other than hcs are being tradedfor them.

HOLOBOY - 1.5 - I trade the item often and usually manage to buy easily for 1.5 hc however if you look hard enough you can get a holodice or some other decent norm added on, so i feel 1.5 is more accurate.

ICM - 0.6 hcs - Its a common pattern with the rares that are released in teh catalogue now, tehy all eventually go down to 0.5 b4 rising again. being traded a lot for 0.5 now however some people mite trade other items of similar vaue for them like tubmaster in rare occasions.

SNOW GLOBE - 0.5 hc - its one with the mochas and dicemasters, half an hc definately, that is all it is traded for... usually :p maybe its just wherevr i am.

micky.blue.eyes
06-07-2005, 11:39 AM
Hello rossco,

The throne is worth 20.1cs at the moment because that's the average for what it's being traded, 20.0cs might be easier to trade it for, but if you ad just a couple of norms you get 0.1cs extra. ;)

But thank you for posting your values.

Keep it up and good luck.
micky.blue.eyes

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!