PDA

View Full Version : Rio: Title is over for Arsenal

Clowgon
16-12-2008, 05:20 PM
RIO FERDINAND has poured cold water on the prospect of an Arsenal title bid.

The Manchester United defender believes the Premier League is now a three horse race, with Arsene Wenger's men unlikely to overhaul an eight point gap.

Ferdinand is convinced United, Liverpool and Chelsea will now surge clear, before one club drops away before the end of season run-in.

Well.... :)

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article2042646.ece

AlexOC
16-12-2008, 05:22 PM
I think they are out of it now.

But anything can happen in the premiership xD

I'm not too keen on United, Arsenal or Liverpool, so i'm rooting for Chelsea :)

Rarelime
16-12-2008, 05:33 PM
All you need is a run of good results this season, with the other big teams dropping points frequently. Too early to write Arsenal off, I believe.

Cypher-
16-12-2008, 05:42 PM
Ill never say its beyond our grasp but the team certainly needs to get its act together, Ive never been more annoyed at any football team in my life because like we have shown against united and chelsea Arsenal can beat anyone if they try hard enough. Thank god Eduardo is back at long last cause god knows we need a clinical finisher.

Ohirian
16-12-2008, 06:08 PM
United said that last time and we beat them, same with Chelsea.

Casuals
16-12-2008, 06:11 PM
Because the suns a good source ........:l

Geraint
16-12-2008, 06:35 PM
Don't write them off just yet. Man Utd, Chelsea and Liverpool are slipping up far too often for anybody's chances to be written off.

Immenseman
16-12-2008, 06:42 PM
Good league so far, they're not out of it although it's unlikely. Can't help but love Ferdy though trying to be controversial.

--ss--
16-12-2008, 07:09 PM
The gap is only 8 points between us and the top so how can they say we're completely out? Last season we had a winning streak and i'm sure we were atleast 9 points clear of everyone else but near the ending stages we lost our touch and fell behind :(.

Not saying we are going to win it as honestly I don't think it'll happen no matter how bad I want it to but we're still init.

Andeeh
16-12-2008, 08:02 PM
Gonna be intresting this weekend as we got arsenal ;)

Loser
16-12-2008, 08:38 PM
Rio: Title is over for Arsenal
Translation
Rio: We need Liverpool to lose, please help us Arsenal.

Disaronno
17-12-2008, 09:53 PM
Rio: Title is over for Arsenal
Translation
Rio: We need Liverpool to lose, please help us Arsenal.

Yea. Exactly.

And also, he probably wants us to lose or draw just so that we do become out of it, if we lose this weekend we are out of it, and he wants that to happen because he knows we have the power to do better than united this season

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!