PDA

View Full Version : [Dev] Where have we been?!?!

nvrspk4
18-12-2008, 06:10 AM
So, I'm sure you've noticed a lack of appearances by the General Management in a very exciting time of the year, and also a lack of carrying through on the things we were going to do. Unfortunately, I got kidnapped (THANKS FOR SENDING OUT POSTERS GUYS, I APPRECIATE THE LOVE). Actually I just got sick, took my SATs (like your A Levels I believe) and went on a school model un trip, and the AGMs were too silly to read their PMs and sent out an amber alert.

Anyway, between myself and the other AGMs we've been running ragged between getting sick, a family emergency or two, end of year exams, and in my case a school trip for four days. So I really do apologize, I realize updates haven't been done in two weeks and that's a serious bummer, also the VIP charity hasn't been kept up to date. I'm really sorry but the AGMs just sort of got taken down and Sammeth and Bomb-Head have been working their tails off trying to compensate (big hand for them) since they were here more than myself and Mr.OSH though they had some issues too.

So we've been REALLY behind on things, like the Christmas forums, and the Christmas skin (which we're STILL trying to find) and I realize that things have been really really delayed. Once again I'm extremely sorry but circumstances just crashed down on us.

We have put the Christmas/New Years Forum in there before Sunday updates!

Also, as far as Santa's gaming grotto, he's been busy too, he's been on less than the rest of us! So what we will do is simply add ALL of them as one big Christmas gift from Santa shortly after Christmas (after we unwrap them and all). But there are all of like 8 suggestions so I guess we'll be picking!

We do have lots of events that have gone on, and the VIP Charity Song is being done (big hand to Sammeth for getting that done!) Also, the giveaway is being moved to the 21st due to some possible issues on the 23rd and people not knowing if they can make it. So get ready, it's gonna be intense!

Once again, we are REALLY sorry we've not been on the ball this holiday season but hey, it's almost Christmas breakkk!!!

Your friendly local AGMs

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!