PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Kid "Money buys players we'll be fine"

Minstrels
23-12-2008, 03:22 PM
Don't chat crap.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_4686673,00.html

Jack.Lfc
23-12-2008, 04:47 PM
Robinho will be off to chelsea in january.

Funya Chin
23-12-2008, 04:48 PM
But Matthew, you were all Bezema this, Ronaldo that, Torres here when the Dhabi people came in so why the hypocrisy?

Minstrels
23-12-2008, 04:54 PM
But Matthew, you were all Bezema this, Ronaldo that, Torres here when the Dhabi people came in so why the hypocrisy?
Benzema is out of the window, has been since Hull.

Funya Chin
23-12-2008, 04:55 PM
All this water and nothing to drink.

Flamedragon3
23-12-2008, 05:01 PM
Don't chat crap.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_4686673,00.html

If your refering to me, please show where you quoted me saying 'Money buys players we'll be fine'??

I said that money attracts some players, and I do believe that if any world class player joins us, they are only joining us for the money. e.g. Robinho... Any player that doesn't come to our club, I respect them, as they're playing for football and not for the money. e.g. Ronaldinho, Diarra and we will know the others very soon...

I wont fully respect any world class player that joins us, as they will only be joining us simply for the money and they will not care about football. Thats what I hated about players that joined Chelsea for the money, and I still hate them despite them joining us.

Also Minstrels why are you thinking were going to get relegated? Even if we don't buy any good players in January (which I don't think we will because of the Champions League) we can still stay up because of the players we have. You're not a true fan for City if you're so negative about our club, you blame the manager for everything, have a go at other fans like me for trying to be postive, and embarassing our club to everyone...

Minstrels
23-12-2008, 05:31 PM
If your refering to me, please show where you quoted me saying 'Money buys players we'll be fine'??

I said that money attracts some players, and I do believe that if any world class player joins us, they are only joining us for the money. e.g. Robinho... Any player that doesn't come to our club, I respect them, as they're playing for football and not for the money. e.g. Ronaldinho, Diarra and we will know the others very soon...

I wont fully respect any world class player that joins us, as they will only be joining us simply for the money and they will not care about football. Thats what I hated about players that joined Chelsea for the money, and I still hate them despite them joining us.

Also Minstrels why are you thinking were going to get relegated? Even if we don't buy any good players in January (which I don't think we will because of the Champions League) we can still stay up because of the players we have. You're not a true fan for City if you're so negative about our club, you blame the manager for everything, have a go at other fans like me for trying to be postive, and embarassing our club to everyone...
Bad fan? I'm not going to bother mate.

Flamedragon3
23-12-2008, 05:44 PM
Bad fan? I'm not going to bother mate.
Well your not exactly supporting our team at all right now are you?

Minstrels
23-12-2008, 05:45 PM
Well your not exactly supporting our team at all right now are you?
Yes I am. I'm not supporting the manager.

Throne Sofa
23-12-2008, 05:49 PM
Flame, good post, someone actually realistic about his club. Was a great post. But, I think Robinho not only joined you for the money, but it was his only option, staying at Madrid simply wasn't. Most top, top class players will be joining Mancity for the money, if they even join. Minstrels is just so spoilt, I wouldn't bother with him.

Flamedragon3
23-12-2008, 05:56 PM
Yes I am. I'm not supporting the manager.
The manager is a big part of the club, and disrespecting him isn't really supporting our club...

Flame, good post, someone actually realistic about his club. Was a great post. But, I think Robinho not only joined you for the money, but it was his only option, staying at Madrid simply wasn't. Most top, top class players will be joining Mancity for the money, if they even join. Minstrels is just so spoilt, I wouldn't bother with him.
He also joined as he felt he wasn't needed in Real Madrid as they wouldn't discuss signing a new contract with him as they were too busy on Ronaldo.

But if a team that is hardly qualifying for UEFA offers you £95,000 a week, could you really say no? He also forgot that he was playing for us when he said 'I am glad that I am here with Chelsea' :rolleyes:

Jack.Lfc
23-12-2008, 05:59 PM
He would have prefered chelsea, i think he will be there by next season.

Geraint
23-12-2008, 06:01 PM
In a press conference, Robinho did think he had signed for Chelsea. He was just desperate to leave Real Madrid.

Isn't it funny now you can't buy players with this money when 4 months ago, you were going to buy every football player on the planet.

Flamedragon3
23-12-2008, 06:05 PM
Isn't it funny now you can't buy players with this money when 4 months ago, you were going to buy every football player on the planet.
We can, as there is still a lot of players that care about money more than football... which is quite disappointing.

Jack.Lfc
23-12-2008, 06:14 PM
I can see city signing players like glen johnson, bit like liverpool.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!