PDA

View Full Version : Sob Story - Ends January 31st

Inseriousity.
23-12-2008, 04:14 PM
Alexandra Burke has recently hit the Christmas Number 1 for her single, Hallelujah. There are many things guaranteed with the X Factor: Christmas Number 1, bad auditionees, the judges' rivalry and last of all... the sob stories.

On the X Factor alone, we've had the mother's death, the criminal who changed her ways, the man who just wanted to see his parents again, the evicted contestant making a comeback (oh and she won too, surprise surprise). Real or crocodile tears?

In this competition, you have to invent your very own sob story that will impress any judge on the X Factor panel (even if you were tone deaf). The most original tearjerker wins the competition! Good luck!

Competition Prize/Template

1st Prize: 60 Credits (Kindly donated by jrh2002)
2nd Prize: 40 Credits (Kindly donated by jrh2002)
3rd Prize: 20 Credits (Kindly donated by jrh2002)

Your entry should look like the example below:
Habbo Name: Inseriousity.
Habbox Name: Inseriousity.
My entry: 'My mother died in a car crash and I found an envelope in her coffin with X Factor application in it. It was fate.'

Competition Terms & Conditions

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of Habbox Forum. Habbox is giving all its members (not Habbox staff) the opportunity to enter competitions. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on the date listed in the thread title. Members are only allowed to enter once per Internet Protocol; breach of this rule may consider in a temporary or permanent ban from entering Habbox's competitions. The winner will be announced in this thread. Winner(s) will be private messaged by H0BJ0B to collect their prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. Any harassment or attempted bribery of the judge(s) will get you disqualified and could get you into trouble on the Forum. All Habbox staff are excluded from participating in competitions, unless the competition states they may. Trialists may enter any competition whilst they are on trial. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be withdrawn. Prizes are subject to change. Prizes must be claimed within one month of the winner(s) being announced. Unclaimed prizes will be considered a donation to Habbox Competitions in the winner's name. All furniture prizes will be handed over on Habbo UK only. All rights reserved.

When in posting the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments - it is not the place to do so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to the Competitions Manager or post in the "Questions & Comments about Habbox Competitions (http://www.habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=607)" thread.

Rockcuteman..
01-01-2009, 12:48 PM
Habbo Name : rockcuteman
Habbox Name : Rockcuteman..
My Entry : I was Riding My Bike Along The Pavement And All of A Sudden I Flew Over A Pile of Rocks I was Siverely Injured :( I Has Scabs And Bad Bruses And Dirt All over My New Nike Shoes :( I went To The Nearest Shoe Shop But i Couldnt Afford To clean Them So I Thought id Audition For this And become a New Pop Star of All times And Save the World From Dirt Shoes

Thanks For Listening

lPinoy
01-01-2009, 01:56 PM
habbo name; lpinoy
habbox name; lpinoy
entry:
i have problems.

Edited by H0BJ0B (Competitions Manager): Entry void. Staff can not enter public competitions.

Taurusman1000
01-01-2009, 04:37 PM
Habbo Nmae: Taurusman1000
Habbox Name: Taurusman1000

My Entry : My mother has been murdered, my father was getting a was a drag queen and died in the hospital after a accident and I was I was told to do dirty things by my mother when I was a 7 year old boy

Document
01-01-2009, 06:31 PM
Habbo Name: Document
Habbox Name: Document
My entry: 'My life isn't what it seems. I have been longing for a chance in the spotlight, but that day may never come. My life may be hard, but I am strong. You don't know where I am coming from, but life isn't fair. My parents are not quite there. I need an inspiration and that's all I need. So please chose me and my spirit will be free.'

Rock
01-01-2009, 06:42 PM
Habbo Name: PureEv1l
Habbox Name: Rockboy03
My entry:
Before the tragedy happened I was living the life. The luckiest teen you will ever find. My family were rich and we were living in style. But then that tragic day came. I was lieing on my bed in my country house (the weather was scorching hot) when I heard a scream and a load splash. I looked outside and there was my mum's body, covered in blood lieing on the water. Her pale face looked up at me. I was terrified. I was screaming to my father but I could not hear a reply. I ran downstairs and it was true. My mum had drowned and died. My father ran outside and he was beside himself. We called an ambulance and the police. But to this day we have never figured out exactly how she had drowned that frightful day. In her will she asked me to go to the X Factor. She always believed I had the talent.

Sxi-BabeMagi
04-01-2009, 06:13 PM
I have mange :(

Ardemax
04-01-2009, 06:48 PM
Habbo name: Ardemax

Habbox forum name: Yeski

Entry: When I was a young boy, I used to sing infront of my mum, she had difficulties and needed a young carer, my father had left us and I was needed almost 24/7. One day she told me "Kev, you know I won't be here your whole life, and well, you've cared for me so much over the past few years so here, have this and take this opportunity." It was a contestant form for the X Factor.
I was thrilled, but something horrible had happened, as I was in the waiting room to come in to this audition, I rang my mum for how nervous I was. A man on the other end of the phone replied saying "We're sorry, but your mother has passed away in her armchair, we've sent someone to collect you", so you see judges I really wanted to burn up with fear.
Let me have my chance, and maybe it might make up for my loss. :(

Sharpysam
06-01-2009, 06:49 PM
Habbo Name: SharpysamBAN
Habbox Name: Sharpysam
My entry: I was doing hurdles and I tripped ;l and that made my singing bad ;l

Lee.Norman
08-01-2009, 12:10 PM
Habbo Name: Lee.Norman
Habbox Name: Lee.Norman
My Entry...
'I used to sing from the age of 7... but my Grandad died during my christmas recital. I haven't sung since. But my Gran also passed away recently, and I found out that she had applied to the X Factor for me last month. I have to do this for my Grandparents'.

aeolist
10-01-2009, 12:37 PM
Habbo Name: thesammysta
Habbox Name: aeolist
My Entry:
I have a small penis

Emu123
11-01-2009, 08:07 PM
habbox name:emu123
habboname:emu123

Entry: I was 6 when I lost my parents to a house fire. Shortly after my grandfather died due to a smoking related illness, mt grandmother shortly after passed away to a broken heart, unable to eat, I became anorexic, my health was dramatically decreasing and I didn't know whether I would make it...

11-01-2009, 08:20 PM
Habbox name: 360
Habbo name: 360
Entry:

I've earned everything i've got: nothing. I was left from a early age to a lone mum who didn't care... she'd of traded me for money any day - "I was a burden on her".

I left home at 16 although not by choice... she through me out. Since that day i've never seen or heard from my mum, don't even know her phone number. I want to find her before it's too late, I know this could be my last chance... I dread the day she dies and I don't even know.

Music is all that's been keeping me going; it's my last chance, my hopes and dreams. Please don't take that away from me

-Adam
11-01-2009, 08:47 PM
Habbox name: -Adam
Habbo name: TehForgiven
Entry: At the age of 3, I was put into care. I didnt know who my real Parents were until aged 14. When I found my real mum, My dad had passed away when I was 3 days old. A week after Ifirst met up with her, I started singing, And my Mum told me that I had the talent to be on the X Factor. Then, The next day she was rushed to hospital with Cancer, And died 2 hours later. When I returned to her house, I found an X Factor application form, With a note. It said 'You can make it, Love Mum' Now I need to win the X Factor, As a dedication to my real mother.

Baby-ash05
12-01-2009, 07:31 AM
HABBO(S) : Baby-Ash05

I was on a fairground ride with my little sister, it was a big ride, when i noticed her seat was faulty, i knew she wanted to go on so much and i didnt want to let her down, so i switched seats with her, Seeing the smile on her beautiful face was worth it, the ride took off high into the sky, and dropping at 90 mph, Half way through i heard a funny noise coming from the metal bar under my seat, i tried not to panic for my sisters sake, she was Poorly, in hospital alot so i had to do this for her, then all of a sudden i passed out, i woke in hospital, the ride had been faulty and the seat i was in wasnt attached properly, i was told as the ride shot back up in the sky and the metal bar under my seat came of and slit my leg completely off and id blacked out through the pain, i was one legged now, i looked down at my stump, my life was over. All my life i wanted to be a singer, but looking at my stump i thought " how can i be a singer, how can i dance on stage with a ugly stump? i was 13 years old then, i got badly bullied at school for having a fake leg, i never got boyfriends and i always got hit for being a "freak". I sat in doors for years, i didnt dare go out, if i did i would get nasty comments thrown at me, until finally aged 31 i realised, so i have only one leg.. But i can still sing! so here i am, a strong women, I may have spent the end of my teens, and beginning of adulthood indoors while people my age were partying, but i was ready to live my dream. Let the world see the real me..

thanks for reading :)

Jacktard.
13-01-2009, 05:25 PM
Habbo Name: Jacktard
Habbox Name: Jacktard
Entry:

Well, my mum got cancer when i was in school and i was really upset and couldnt focus at school. This impacted my school work so i left school with very few qualifications which left me with very few open doors. But managed to find a job i loved doing. A private in the army, but when i was out in afganistan, out base was targetted and i was left with a leg blown off. This is why i'm in a wheelchair. I would love to support my family with the money from this career and i want my mum to have been proud of me.

3cww
18-01-2009, 03:03 PM
habbo(x) name:3cww
my entry:

ive always loved singing and have always wanted to be on stage its always been a dream of mine but that dream slowly faded away when i found out that i had cancer ive been through so much and there was a very small chance that i would still be here but ive made it through everything and ive relised lifes to short so ive decided to take a chance and to follow my dreams!

Bef
18-01-2009, 03:24 PM
Habbo name: Bef
Habbox name: Ber
I used to be a man... i had a boob job, took womens hormones etc and became all women... except when it came down to having my woohoo removed my surgeon died in a horrible bondage accident... i couldnt go through with the operation after that!!
Im doing this for all the chicks with ***** out there... theres more of us then u think!

Jasmine,,x
18-01-2009, 11:20 PM
Habbo Name:Jasmine,,x
Habbox Name:Jasmine,,x

My mum recently died because of her heart problems, a few days later my dad gives me something saying it's from my mum before she died, it is for my birthday, It's was a audition slip,i knew then with my mums faith i may win the x-factor and become a star :)

chalie333
23-01-2009, 04:54 PM
Habbo Name: chalie333
Habbox Name: chalie333
My entry: i was 14 years old ( just the write age to go on Xfacter which was my DREAM !) then when i was getting there with my mum and dad,they had a big accident and crash in a tank becasue there was a war ut when they crashed there head split open and they got rushed to the hosital when i heard they died i was willing to kill by self becasue i am a oran now,then when i found a peice of paper saying audion number 422 prove to go in X facter i said to my self " im gonna win this for my parents and for them to have a good funneral they never foget"

Mrdeano2008
25-01-2009, 05:19 PM
Habbox Name: Mrdeano2008
Habbo Name: Mrdeano2008
My Entry:
I spend my school days being bullied by jellious boys. They will just never leave me alone! I try to show them that being a singer is what I have always dreamed of. I get beaten up my classmates every morning. I just want a chance to prove them wrong and get up on the stage to show them what im made of. So im begging you to get me through to the next round.

Simon, I hear people think your a nasty person but deep inside i can see you have a warming heart.
Lewie, If you give me that one chance i will show you how good i can realoly be.
Danni, this means soo much to me, please just give me one chance.

xoROMY
25-01-2009, 06:57 PM
Habbo name: xoROMY
Habbox name: xoROMY
Entry..
One day i went into the kitchen and wanted to make jam sandwiches, i realised there was no jam. I rushed to the shop but on the way i dropped 10p down a drain. That got me really upset & i started to cry but my eyes were flooded with tears and i couldnt see so i ended up running into a pole and got a bruise & lump on my head, When i finally got to the shop there was no jam. So i had to settle with bread and butter. I know its tragic, but i have to live my life and forget the past and i now know that i have to stock up on strawberry jam.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!